Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 80's thread

+9
PaulM
luciano
Susan aka CV
Put It Out There Baby
par84forme
Old Timer
HotParadox
Big Slick
CarolinaHound
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The 80's thread Empty The 80's thread

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:25 am

I was just watching this video and reminiscing. My first concert was Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls tour. I was 17 and had just gone through a life changing faze. About a year earlier I had started work at a grocery store. A plump joker I was too about to tip the scales at 260. Hadn't done much before that, just sat on my ass and watched tv. It was summer when I started and by that fall I had sweated off close to 100 pounds getting carts in from the parking lot. I had quit school and by the next summer was itching for full-time. The manager told me if I transferred to a new store they were opening a couple towns over they had a full-time slot for me. Of course I went.

Ahh 17.. I was in good shape and working full-time near the golf town of Pinehurst NC and Southern Pines NC. (You golfers might recognise those towns.) Nothing but retired old folks and yuppies with their teenage daughter itching for rebellion. And there I was, a dawg from a military town with a reputation for producing rough boys. What could a fella do? One of the girls I was dating at the time talked me into going. I really was more into classic rock at the time like the Eagles. But she begged and... well, what's a fella to do? But oh the trouble she started, the monster.. the hellion she created by forcing me to go...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

The 80's thread Empty Re: The 80's thread

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 am

The band that opened for Motely Crue was a new band. My girl tugged for me to bring my ear to hear and she yelled, "Who are they?" I shrugged and yelled back, "Dunno, never heard them before!" She pulled my shoulder down again to get closer to my ear and shouted, "They're pretty good!" Later on I would by an album by them entitled Appetite for Destruction....

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:35 am

Please feel free to add your 80's music as well as stories if you wish.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 am

Dawg, you being 9 years my senior I wasn't very old in the 80s but I remember them well and this is still relevant I think. 1989-1990 Poison was coming to Dallas and I had tickets. The weekend before the show, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out with some friends and go joy riding in the middle of the night. We were only 12-13 driving around. Well I got caught and those tickets got torn up. I was devistated, Poison was my favorite band.

I finally saw them about 3 years ago on their reunion tour. Talk about nostalgia. Man I felt like I was 12 years old again, only this time we were kickin back tall boys while we watched the show. Right up there with the best shows I've ever seen.

Just heard they're touring again this summer with Def Leppard and Cheap Trick.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 am

what a great story. nice thread doggieboy. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Big Slick wrote:Dawg, you being 9 years my senior I wasn't very old in the 80s but I remember them well and this is still relevant I think. 1989-1990 Poison was coming to Dallas and I had tickets. The weekend before the show, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out with some friends and go joy riding in the middle of the night. We were only 12-13 driving around. Well I got caught and those tickets got torn up. I was devistated, Poison was my favorite band.

I finally saw them about 3 years ago on their reunion tour. Talk about nostalgia. Man I felt like I was 12 years old again, only this time we were kickin back tall boys while we watched the show. Right up there with the best shows I've ever seen.

Yea man, Poison was a show to witness. I saw them in 89 and that was a rockin concert.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:18 pm

hey doggieboy, my boys, born in the 80's, their opening tonight for a band. same day as you post this thread about bands of the 80's. tonight's a big deal for us. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm

HotParadox wrote:hey doggieboy, my boys, born in the 80's, their opening tonight for a band. same day as you post this thread about bands of the 80's. tonight's a big deal for us. cheers

That's great! Tell em doggieboy said to break a leg! I hope they make it hard as hell for the band after them to follow. cheers

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:38 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:hey doggieboy, my boys, born in the 80's, their opening tonight for a band. same day as you post this thread about bands of the 80's. tonight's a big deal for us. cheers

That's great! Tell em doggieboy said to break a leg! I hope they make it hard as hell for the band after them to follow. cheers

Please tell them that Linda and I said to knock them dead. and the best of l;uck. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by par84forme Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Big Slick wrote:Dawg, you being 9 years my senior I wasn't very old in the 80s but I remember them well and this is still relevant I think. 1989-1990 Poison was coming to Dallas and I had tickets. The weekend before the show, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out with some friends and go joy riding in the middle of the night. We were only 12-13 driving around. Well I got caught and those tickets got torn up. I was devistated, Poison was my favorite band.

Yea man, Poison was a show to witness. I saw them in 89 and that was a rockin concert.

I saw ZZ Top several times but 1 time Grand Funk was doing some kind of revival tour and Grand Funk opened for ZZ Top.

This was either 80,81. Grand Funk played alot their 'old' stuff like Mean Mistreater, I'm your captain, etc. and literally 'stole' the show,
eventhough ZZ did a good concert.
par84forme
par84forme

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:05 pm

CH...you were only 17 in the 80's??? Brother...... now I AM depressed!! lmao (moves over to OT's side of the room)

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 pm

damn!! i'm impressed that you guys REMEMBER the 80s this clearly!! me? i was either drunk or stoned when i wasn't at work, so those days are little foggy drunken .. lol

there was one concert i'll never forget though... bob seger and the silver bullet band - 1984!! it was AWESOME!! i actually ran across the newspaper critic's review a few months ago that i've had allllll these years! i was shocked when i read that michael bolton opened for seger that night!! according to the article, we (the crowd) were apparently nice to him though - cordial was the term they used.. lol

gotta love the good ole days... bounce

great thread ch

CV

Susan aka CV

Number of posts : 380

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:25 pm

xoxoxoxo to the boys hp!! i know they'll do great.. Cool

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by par84forme Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:damn!! i'm impressed that you guys REMEMBER the 80s this clearly!! me? i was either drunk or stoned when i wasn't at work, so those days are little foggy drunken .. lol

great thread ch

CV

While the 80s were foggy, I refer to it as the decade of excellence or the days of negligence.

Last edited by par84forme on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
par84forme
par84forme

Male
Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:CH...you were only 17 in the 80's??? Brother...... now I AM depressed!! lmao (moves over to OT's side of the room)
ROFLMAO!! Laughing Laughing too funny

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:30 pm

par84forme wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:damn!! i'm impressed that you guys REMEMBER the 80s this clearly!! me? i was either drunk or stoned when i wasn't at work, so those days are little foggy drunken .. lol

great thread ch

CV

While the 80s were foggy, I refer to it as the decade of excellence or the days of negligence.
from what i've read since then, i would agree.

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:48 pm

there was one concert i'll never forget though... bob seger and the silver bullet band - 1984!! it was AWESOME!! i actually ran across the newspaper critic's review a few months ago that i've had allllll these years! i was shocked when i read that michael bolton opened for seger that night!! according to the article, we (the crowd) were apparently nice to him though - cordial was the term they used.. lol

great thread ch

CV

The last half is a bit shady in my mind..and the first half of the 90s? Forget it. From 86 to 95 I was drunk or stoned, most likely both. There were periods of sobriety but They didn't last long.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:56 pm

hey doggieboy, ot and susan! thanks for your best wishes and i will tell them, i'm not just saying that.

hey susan, after Keith got off the phone with your, FOR OVER ONE FREAKIN HOUR, he said, " Mum she's such a cool lady. a little too much of a Democrat, though. she actually likes the Clintons!!!" lol i laughed my ass off. Very Happy boy, you two really talked politics a lot, i can't believe over an hour, without a breath. my kids never shut up about politics but i think Keith met his match. queen king
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:

great thread ch

CV

The last half is a bit shady in my mind..and the first half of the 90s? Forget it. From 86 to 95 I was drunk or stoned, most likely both. There were periods of sobriety but They didn't last long.
do you ever miss those days ch?? i know i do.. Crying or Very sad

it amazes me to look back at all the stuff we got away with, ya know? maybe not so much "got away with", but the stuff that just wasn't a big deal back then........ like smoking pot at a concert - that was no big deal!! it didn't matter if you knew the people around you or whatever - joints were passed around all over the place! security knew it was there; they didn't care. fights were few and far between cuz the crowd was there to just have a good time.

it's definitely a different world now. Neutral

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

great thread ch

CV

it amazes me to look back at all the stuff we got away with, ya know? maybe not so much "got away with", but the stuff that just wasn't a big deal back then........ like smoking pot at a concert - that was no big deal!! it didn't matter if you knew the people around you or whatever - joints were passed around all over the place! security knew it was there; they didn't care. fights were few and far between cuz the crowd was there to just have a good time.

CV

Yea, somethings I miss, other things not so much. The being able to rock out at a concert I definatly miss. Like you said the weed was just there handed to you. You could puff or pass. And people looked out for each other in the crowd back then too. Sometimes the heat of the crowd and the weed would get too much and people you had no idea who they were would help you work out of the pit. But back then no one was a stranger at a concert. Now they'll dance on your head before they even think about helping you out.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 am

I want my 2 dollars.

The 80's thread Two_dollars
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 am

HotParadox wrote:hey doggieboy, ot and susan! thanks for your best wishes and i will tell them, i'm not just saying that.

hey susan, after Keith got off the phone with your, FOR OVER ONE FREAKIN HOUR, he said, " Mum she's such a cool lady. a little too much of a Democrat, though. she actually likes the Clintons!!!" lol i laughed my ass off. Very Happy boy, you two really talked politics a lot, i can't believe over an hour, without a breath. my kids never shut up about politics but i think Keith met his match. queen king
yea i know!! i talked to keith way longer than i talked to you!! that's one intelligent, sweet young man you have there, hp.. Cool i was blown away by his knowledge of politics - especially at his age. he has a true passion for this topic, on ALL levels. i was very impressed with him, and that's not something i can say about very many people these days. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

tell keith i really enjoyed our conversation & hope to talk with him again sometime - we had a blast! and yes, he did his best to diss clinton, but i wasn't havin' it! i don't consider myself a true democrat anymore, but you know i love bill I love you

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 am

And I saw this tall drink of water in concert... phew! I managed to work my way up to the very front while they were tuning up before the concert. I was standing there with my hands resting on those metal bars they put up to keep the crowd back. The lights went down. The music they play before the concert stopped and all went quiet. You know that kind of quiet that happens just before something bad happens? That quiet. The curtains opened up the band started playing and a rush of people came from behind me. And there was my girl Lita. she sang a little and I told a couple guys behind me they needed to back off. I looked back at the stage and Lita threw off her jacket to reveal a black bra and skin tight leather britches. I couldn't breath from that point on. I remember Lita pointing at me and winking a couple times.

Later, after my buddy who had been beside me, and I had worked our way out to get some air. He was patting my back, punching my arm telling me I was the man and how I had it going on, and how my tongue was awesome. It had really gotten Lita's attention and she liked it. She had pointed and winked at me a couple times. He wanted me to teach him that tongue technique. I never told him that the reason my tongue had been hanging out and wagging like that was do to the fact that when she revealed her sexy black bra, the crowd of other horny young men had surged forward and lifted me up off my feet and set me down just enough to hang my ribs over that metal bar as the crowd pushed me forward embedding it deeper into my ribs.

Last edited by CarolinaHound on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:30 am

Susan aka CV wrote: but you know i love bill I love you

CV

I hear a lot of women love him. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 am

I just like this song...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 am

And no 80's thread can go by without the king, the prince of darkness....
LONG LIVE OZZY!!!!!!!!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:42 am

luciano wrote:I want my 2 dollars.

The 80's thread Two_dollars
oh yea looch - paperboys!! wow - talk about a blast from the past!! Surprised

lol.. gotta tell ya this one.. i can't believe i was soooo stupid!:

back in the early 70s, my "boyfriend" Rolling Eyes had a paper route in our neighborhood. he was sooooooooo cute, and his bike was a red stingray chopper! remember those?.. bicycles with an extended fork and a banana seat... VERY cool! lmao

anyway, for no particular reason, he would get mad at me (oh no!!) and the only way he would start talking to me again was if I would deliver his papers or collect his money for him!! i knew the route cuz i rode around with him all the time, so NATURALLY - not wanting him to be mad at me - i would do it!! this happened several times, until one day i ran into a friend of mine when i was running his route, and she told me she had just left another one of our friends houses, and that my "boyfriend" was there with our other friend! first i cried Sad , then i got pissed Mad .

my girlfriend helped me go back through the route and retrieve the papers i had delivered, we went to my house, drank several glasses of water, peed in the toilet, put my mom's rubber gloves on, started dipping the papers in the toilet - peed again and so on - until all the papers were soaked in pee. then i went back out (wearing these huge yellow rubber gloves!) and delivered the papers to his customers. Twisted Evil yea, i know NOW - it wasn't his customers' fault that he was whore dog, but at 12-13 years old - i didn't think about that then!

when i look back at that now, i can't believe i fell for that over and over - talk about naive! Laughing

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:48 am

CarolinaHound wrote:

CV

yep. and a lot of men envy him for that very reason. tongue

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 am

Susan aka CV wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

CV

yep. and a lot of men envy him for that very reason. tongue

Damned skippy! tongue I love you

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:03 am

par84forme wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I saw ZZ Top several times but 1 time Grand Funk was doing some kind of revival tour and Grand Funk opened for ZZ Top.

This was either 80,81. Grand Funk played alot their 'old' stuff like Mean Mistreater, I'm your captain, etc. and literally 'stole' the show,
eventhough ZZ did a good concert.

Since you mentioned Grand Funk... Here's some of their early (really good) stuff!!! It ain't 80's Cool

http://www.deezer.com/track/91419

http://www.deezer.com/track/91521

http://www.deezer.com/track/91443

http://www.deezer.com/track/91430
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:12 am

this thread is hysterical! susan and doggieboy you crack me up... peeing on newspapers and i don't what the hell you were talking about doggieboy but it was too funny! and then luciano with the random picture of the paperboy lmao. Very Happy funny thread!

hey susan, i forgot to tell you, i told Keith that your dream ticket is bill and hillary. he lauged his ass off and does NOT believe me. i couldn't convince him. he thinks i must have misunderstood you or else you were yanking my chain. Very Happy

he wants to talk to you again too. the nice things you said about him thank you. btw he LHAO @ your avatar. Cool the four of my kids, they're such political junkies-it's all about music and politics with them. afro
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:36 am

Susan aka CV wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

great thread ch

CV

CV

Susan, that's still true these days depending on who you go see. I went to see Cypress Hill not too long ago, and if you know anything about Cypress Hill, you know they're all about weed. Of course the cops knew this too and everybody was frisked going in. Didn't stop anything though we all had our stash. Anyway, they took the stage and B-Real got up there and said let's start this show off right and the music for the song 'I wanna get high' started playing. B-Real told the crowd to light up those cherries and blow the smoke at the nearest cop standing around. He had a handful of blunts in his hand that he lit and threw into the crowd. Then the whole place went black as the bass hit and all you could see were little red dots all through the crowd. We passed our blunt and never saw it again. No worries though because as soon as you turned around someone else was passing to you. Great times.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 am

Big Slick wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

great thread ch

CV

CV

Susan, that's still true these days depending on who you go see. I went to see Cypress Hill not too long ago, and if you know anything about Cypress Hill, you know they're all about weed. Of course the cops knew this too and everybody was frisked going in. Didn't stop anything though we all had our stash. Anyway, they took the stage and B-Real got up there and said let's start this show off right and the music for the song 'I wanna get high' started playing. B-Real told the crowd to light up those cherries and blow the smoke at the nearest cop standing around. He had a handful of blunts in his hand that he lit and threw into the crowd. Then the whole place went black as the bass hit and all you could see were little red dots all through the crowd. We passed our blunt and never saw it again. No worries though because as soon as you turned around someone else was passing to you. Great times.

I love you Wink

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:16 am

Old Timer wrote:
Big Slick wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

great thread ch

CV

CV

I love you Wink

Ya know, I really do like all of you turkeys here a lot. But yer all still a bunch of idiots for doing that junk. When and where I grew up it just wasn't done, besides no one could afford it anyway
I love you Laughing

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:44 am

HotParadox wrote:this thread is hysterical! susan and doggieboy you crack me up... peeing on newspapers and i don't what the hell you were talking about doggieboy but it was too funny! and then luciano with the random picture of the paperboy lmao. Very Happy funny thread!

hey susan, i forgot to tell you, i told Keith that your dream ticket is bill and hillary. he lauged his ass off and does NOT believe me. i couldn't convince him. he thinks i must have misunderstood you or else you were yanking my chain. Very Happy

he wants to talk to you again too. the nice things you said about him thank you. btw he LHAO @ your avatar. Cool the four of my kids, they're such political junkies-it's all about music and politics with them. afro
please tell keith i look forward to it - and NO, you did not misunderstand me.. hillary/bill absolutely was my dream ticket in '08.

btw - how did the boys opening go Question

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 am

Big Slick wrote:Susan, that's still true these days depending on who you go see. I went to see Cypress Hill not too long ago, and if you know anything about Cypress Hill, you know they're all about weed. Of course the cops knew this too and everybody was frisked going in. Didn't stop anything though we all had our stash. Anyway, they took the stage and B-Real got up there and said let's start this show off right and the music for the song 'I wanna get high' started playing. B-Real told the crowd to light up those cherries and blow the smoke at the nearest cop standing around. He had a handful of blunts in his hand that he lit and threw into the crowd. Then the whole place went black as the bass hit and all you could see were little red dots all through the crowd. We passed our blunt and never saw it again. No worries though because as soon as you turned around someone else was passing to you. Great times.
wow. we can't even smoke a cigarette at a concert around here these days - FORGET about a joint! Rolling Eyes there are 'designated smoking areas', and that includes outside venues!

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:01 am

Susan aka CV wrote:
HotParadox wrote:this thread is hysterical! susan and doggieboy you crack me up... peeing on newspapers and i don't what the hell you were talking about doggieboy but it was too funny! and then luciano with the random picture of the paperboy lmao. Very Happy funny thread!

please tell keith i look forward to it - and NO, you did not misunderstand me.. hillary/bill absolutely was my dream ticket in '08.

btw - how did the boys opening go Question

CV
oh. make no mistake. i know exactly that i didn't misunderstand you. he thinks i misunderstood you and i couldn't convince him otherwise Very Happy

it went well. coming from their mother, that could sound biased. so let me put it to you this way.. the crowd went wild. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:04 am

Old Timer wrote:Ya know, I really do like all of you turkeys here a lot. But yer all still a bunch of idiots for doing that junk. When and where I grew up it just wasn't done, besides no one could afford it anyway I love you Laughing
hi ot... you've NEVER smoked pot - EVER?? for real?? Surprised

CV

btw.. fyi, my last adventure was some 24 years ago. yep, my kids came along and ruined all my fun. Laughing

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 am

Old Timer wrote:
Ya know, I really do like all of you turkeys here a lot. But yer all still a bunch of idiots for doing that junk. When and where I grew up it just wasn't done, besides no one could afford it anyway
I love you Laughing

Different strokes, different folks. OT, I don't want to pull this thread off topic and I know your position on MJ and I respect you opinion, but I don't think it's fair to judge others as idiots for doing something like smoking weed. It's not any more harmful to your body than alcohol and I think the only reason you take this stand against it is because it's "illegal". Let me just say that weed has been in use for over 9000 years and has only been criminalized in the past 70 years. And not for scientific reasons either. It was criminalized because "Marihuana influences Negros to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice" and "There are 100,000 total mrijuana smokers in the US and most are Negros, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negros, entertainers, and any others." These are the words of Harry Anslinger, the man responsible for outlawing marijuana in this country. Since then American have been bombarded with the anti-marijuana brainwashing propaganda that dissiminates misinformation to misinform the public about the real effects of marijuana and inflate the actual dangers associated with it.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am

HotParadox wrote:it went well. coming from their mother, that could sound biased. so let me put it to you this way.. the crowd went wild. cheers
that's GREAT! tell 'em i said WTG!

times like that with your kids are the BEST, aren't they?!! bounce

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next