Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the Award for Worst New Food Product of the Year Goes to…

+5
Night-Reaper
Qi123
CarolinaHound
Old Timer
HotParadox
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And the Award for Worst New Food Product of the Year Goes to… - Page 2 Empty Re: And the Award for Worst New Food Product of the Year Goes to…

Post by Old Timer Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:21 pm

hahahahahahaha Well this is one I got on you two. My brats have done flown the coup and I do whatever the heck I want to. But of course my doctor does get on me a bit. But I only see him every two months. So I do get to have more fun than you guys do. Very Happy Razz Cool Cool clown alien rabbit

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

And the Award for Worst New Food Product of the Year Goes to… - Page 2 Empty Re: And the Award for Worst New Food Product of the Year Goes to…

Post by HotParadox Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:26 pm

If I were you, I wouldn't be so cocky-you never know when Linda gets on the organic kick, and then you can kiss your Twinkies goodbye. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Twinkies aren't organic???? affraid

Hey HP, we can send this to Mrs. OT. That'll fix him. Very Happy
Organic Vegan Twinkie
http://www.chewswise.com/chews/2007/03/an_organic_vega.html

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Twinkies aren't organic???? affraid

Organic Vegan Twinkie
Yes, we should, but HEY I want some of those ! Very Happy Did you see what a real Twinkie is made of? That link is scary! affraid

And the Award for Worst New Food Product of the Year Goes to… - Page 2 Twinki10
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm

HotParadox wrote:

Organic Vegan Twinkie
Yes, we should, but HEY I want some of those ! Very Happy Did you see what a real Twinkie is made of? That link is scary! affraid

Well if HP wants to see a real twinkie she should look in the mirror. This is my castle and I am the KING

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:15 pm

blah, blah, blah Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

HotParadox wrote:

Organic Vegan Twinkie

All that stuff is good for you. They got your vitimins, minerals, and lubes for your joints all in one handy little package! It'll keep ya bounce for years. Even after you're dead. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Organic Vegan Twinkie

All that stuff is good for you. They got your vitimins, minerals, and lubes for your joints all in one handy little package! It'll keep ya bounce for years. Even after you're dead. Very Happy
that's what my husband seriously thinks. not kidding. pig
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:29 am

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Organic Vegan Twinkie

that's what my husband seriously thinks. not kidding. pig

He sounds like a smart man. You should listen to him. Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 am

pig Dog
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 am

lol What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 281
Humor : Hahaha
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm

That's cool! I wonder how hard it'd be to bake some hooters. Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:

why stop there? Twisted Evil

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Qi123 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

why stop there? Twisted Evil

That could get kinda messy. But I like it!!!! Twisted Evil What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:11 pm

By the way Q, you do know when HP swings by, we're gonna get the evil eye. And possibly a stern talking to, don't you? affraid

hehehe.... lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:By the way Q, you do know when HP swings by, we're gonna get the evil eye. And possibly a stern talking to, don't you? affraid

hehehe.... lol!

Aw she wouldn't do that now would she. Aint like we asked her to make a donation now is it? UH, think she has anything to donate? hehehehehehehe

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:By the way Q, you do know when HP swings by, we're gonna get the evil eye. And possibly a stern talking to, don't you? affraid

hehehe.... lol!

Aw she wouldn't do that now would she. Aint like we asked her to make a donation now is it? UH, think she has anything to donate? hehehehehehehe

I don't know. Guess we could ask her to send a mold of herself, then we could make a loaf of HP. That way she wouldn't be half-baked anymore. hehehehe...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:22 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe.... lol!

I don't know. Guess we could ask her to send a mold of herself, then we could make a loaf of HP. That way she wouldn't be half-baked anymore. hehehehe...
In your dreams. Bread parts. I have some very serious concerns with you sick bastards.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe.... lol!

In your dreams. Bread parts. I have some very serious concerns with you sick bastards.

lol bounce

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe.... lol!

I love you I love you I love you

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:44 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe.... lol!

So I guess a samich is totally outta the question. scratch

HAHAHAHAHATATATAHEHETATAHEHE!!!!!!! lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe.... lol!

I think that she is starting to lose it Dawg.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe.... lol!

I think that she is starting to lose it Dawg.

nahhh. No

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 am

You guys need to be put out of your misery. I'm going to check out humane ways on the net. I'll be back.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 am

HotParadox wrote:You guys need to be put out of your misery. I'm going to check out humane ways on the net. I'll be back.

I vote for death by hairum. Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:You guys need to be put out of your misery. I'm going to check out humane ways on the net. I'll be back.

Not me, I would rather vote for death by this kind of HAREM

Image hosted by servimg.com

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Well that's what I mean't mr grammer police. Razz

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

you don't like my harem

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

you don't like my harem

Yes I do, that's what I said. lol

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm

I thought so. As soon as I get them assembled I will invite both you and PIOTB, I would invite HP but I really don't think she would like the rules.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:24 pm

You guys take a perfectly nice thread and defile it like this. Leave PIOTB out of it.

He has class.

And a wife. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:28 pm

i finished school so I dont have any more classes. who's PIOTB?

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm

I got my GED too, so no classes for me niether.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:55 pm

What a couple of show-offs Suspect
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:00 pm

If ya got it, flaunt it; I always say. What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:If ya got it, flaunt it; I always say. What a Face

Hey, I flunked kindergarten--twice. Top that one.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Old Timer wrote:

I was the reason my kindergarden teacher quit wearing dresses to work. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

I was the reason my kindergarden teacher quit wearing dresses to work. Very Happy

In our school it was the entire third grade boys class.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next