Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

+14
Theophilus
PaulM
Susan aka CV
Kazza
Put It Out There Baby
luciano
Americanadian
Night-Reaper
Sir Bonvolio
Peregrine(Endangered)
CarolinaHound
coontie
Old Timer
HotParadox
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

Post by Qi123 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 pm

That's why she is called hot paradox

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 281
Humor : Hahaha
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 9 Empty Re: RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Qi123 wrote:
Sir Bonvolio wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:Hey HP, I'm not sure if you read my compliment on the picture that you posted of yourself at your birthday party, but I said that I thought you are a very attractive lady. No lie.

And I missed this?

I missed it too
Yes you did! You gotta be a little bit quicker next time.

HP is a hottie... trust me. Phewt phew!!!!!! What a Face
That is most definetly true!
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 am

Dearest HP, please upload your pic again so I can witness your paradox hotness.

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Qi123 wrote:Dearest HP, please upload your pic again so I can witness your paradox hotness.

ENJOY THIS PIC WHILE YOU WAIT FOR A REPLY Very Happy

Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 am

lol I was jokin

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 am

Qi123 wrote:lol I was jokin
check you pm's Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:23 pm

RE: OT AND KC
YOUR SITE-RELATED PROBLEMS, WHICH WERE REPORTED ON THIS THREAD YESTERDAY AND TODAY, HAVE BEEN MOVED TO "PROBLEM?"

HotMod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 am

HotParadox wrote:RE: OT AND KC
YOUR SITE-RELATED PROBLEMS, WHICH WERE REPORTED ON THIS THREAD YESTERDAY AND TODAY, HAVE BEEN MOVED TO "PROBLEM?"

HotMod

We do kindly thank you. Now get back to work. flower

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Whatever happened to Cartoon Head?
Just curious.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 pm

He don't love us no more.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:46 am

CarolinaHound wrote:He don't love us no more.

Steve didn't like anybody that got the best of him and didn't agree with him. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Old Timer wrote:

Steve didn't like anybody that got the best of him and didn't agree with him. Very Happy
Yeah, I remember how he always thought that he was right about any damn subject and complained when someone didn't agree with him.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Yeah, I remember how he always thought that he was right about any damn subject and complained when someone didn't agree with him.

Which was me a lot of the time. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePacific Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:02 pm

I went to scam last week (I had not been there for quite a while) and I noticed that mumbles is a moderator again. How the hell did that happen? I thought he was banned.

In the meantime, put it out there baby is now banned over there for some reason. I really don't know why. How strange. confused
BluePacific
BluePacific

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 pm

You can thank Lady Mod for both of those actions. Mumbles is her buddy. She came back after her so-called zillionith farewell and retirement speech, had Mumbles unbanned and re-instated as a Mod and then banned me in a sick little revenge game/move. Small people and even smaller minds apparently. No skin off my nose. I don't really care, nor do I miss that hell hole frankly. I am not going into a whole big thing about it on here either, but that is the truth and the short answer. From reading the posts there and the threads, that place is slowly sinking. It's certainly no real loss in my life, believe me. lol

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePacific Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I think it was wrong for Lady Mod to do that. I just have no respect for her anymore.

And apparently she was lying when she said that she had retired. I hate it when people are dishonest.
BluePacific
BluePacific

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

BluePacific wrote:I think it was wrong for Lady Mod to do that. I just have no respect for her anymore.

And apparently she was lying when she said that she had retired. I hate it when people are dishonest.
I can totally agree with you. Plainly put, Lady Mod is showing favortism, meaning Mummbles could pretty much get away with anything. Isn't that a load of crap.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
BluePacific wrote:I think it was wrong for Lady Mod to do that. I just have no respect for her anymore.

I can totally agree with you. Plainly put, Lady Mod is showing favortism, meaning Mummbles could pretty much get away with anything. Isn't that a load of crap.

Yep...its all in the game that they play!!! Very Happy bounce
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:23 pm

(M)

I can appreciate the points of view expressed RE Scam.com. However, that is really something that does not need to be delved into any deeper here.
As all of you are aware, there was a bout of 'bad blood' relating to scam.com for a while when this forum first started up. There is no need to resurrect such emotions again.
If you wish to continue discussing that topic with each other please do so via PM.

Thank you.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 pm

PaulM wrote:(M)

I can appreciate the points of view expressed RE Scam.com. However, that is really something that does not need to be delved into any deeper here.
As all of you are aware, there was a bout of 'bad blood' relating to scam.com for a while when this forum first started up. There is no need to resurrect such emotions again.
If you wish to continue discussing that topic with each other please do so via PM.

Thank you.
OK chief, you got it.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 pm

PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:34 pm

that's cool!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:58 pm

This is real cool... very well made

http://www.maniacworld.com/frozen-robbery-scene.html
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 pm

so many things went through my mind as i watched this. imagine that you are a victim of such a crime-when time is paralyzed and almost stands still. this illustrates what that fright must be like.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey HP, let me ask you something. Besides being a great cook, what other interests or hobbies do you have?
I enjoy drawing and writing poems.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri May 22, 2009 7:30 pm

with your drawing, writing poems and cooking, i would say that you have an artistic personality, n-r. nothing nicer than a guy who has an aesthetic quality about him. Like a Star @ heaven
for me, i love working out, skiing, love watching boston sports teams, am a birder, horticulturist (studied at northeastern university) and an interior designer. i think you know this, but i am also a counselor. and this august, it will mark my sixth year as a volunteer counselor, for men and women in crisis, at:
http://www.heartbeatinternational.org/

I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri May 22, 2009 8:32 pm

HotParadox wrote:with your drawing, writing poems and cooking, i would say that you have an artistic personality, n-r. nothing nicer than a guy who has an aesthetic quality about him. Like a Star @ heaven
for me, i love working out, skiing, love watching boston sports teams, am a birder, horticulturist (studied at northeastern university) and an interior designer. i think you know this, but i am also a counselor. and this august, it will mark my sixth year as a volunteer counselor, for men and women in crisis, at:
http://www.heartbeatinternational.org/

I love you

You forgot to mention being a fantastic mom to. Very Happy I love you

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri May 22, 2009 8:39 pm

thank you, ot. I love you

my kids will always be my #1 passion.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Fri May 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Old Timer wrote:

Isn't that what you want in a discussion forum?

Oh well.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat May 23, 2009 8:44 am

Theophilus wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Isn't that what you want in a discussion forum?

Oh well.
i don't agree with a lot of people sometimes, like my family and best friends. i still like them... and treat them with respect.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

In my opinion, a discussion form is full of just that, discussion. With debate, agreements and disagreement, points of view and arguments. This can be achieved in an adult manner. Such is the nature of debate.

But then there's the dark path. Where some are just there to argue and name call. And when you get to a point where people are calling each other faggots, stupid mud-sucking skull f---ers and the like, you might as well be on myspace or some other teenie-bopper, juvinile site. Because that is at what level you are debating. You can see the same type of amatureish debating on any grade school play ground. It degrades the forum and diminishes your credibility.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:29 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:In my opinion, a discussion form is full of just that, discussion. With debate, agreements and disagreement, points of view and arguments. This can be achieved in an adult manner. Such is the nature of debate.

But then there's the dark path. Where some are just there to argue and name call. And when you get to a point where people are calling each other faggots, stupid mud-sucking skull f---ers and the like, you might as well be on myspace or some other teenie-bopper, juvinile site. Because that is at what level you are debating. You can see the same type of amatureish debating on any grade school play ground. It degrades the forum and diminishes your credibility.
well put, db. Like a Star @ heaven
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 pm

Thank you. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:05 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Thank you. Very Happy

I may be a litle late here but I could not agree with you more on what you posted Dawg.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Hey Xshivx, what ever happen to your friend Hot*Stuff?
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

Night-Reaper wrote:Hey Xshivx, what ever happen to your friend Hot*Stuff?

Maye she got cooled off.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:Hey Xshivx, what ever happen to your friend Hot*Stuff?

Maye she got cooled off.
Hmmmm. Could be?
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Great to see you back HP!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:Great to see you back HP!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hey thanks sweetie! how's it going? question: are you knight mare (i think that's the profile name) over at the other place?
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next