Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

+14
Theophilus
PaulM
Susan aka CV
Kazza
Put It Out There Baby
luciano
Americanadian
Night-Reaper
Sir Bonvolio
Peregrine(Endangered)
CarolinaHound
coontie
Old Timer
HotParadox
18 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Holy sh!t, L. First of all if that was my kid, I would do a number on her for getting arrested in the first place. BUT then, that cop, I would de-nut him. I'm not even kidding.

What is it with you and the testicals???? affraid

lmao
You tell me. If you were a woman and he did that to your little girl, what part of him would you go after?

Ya. I thought so.

I'm a man and I was thinking about that. But it's a habit with you. Like need counciling kind of habit. Suspect clown
Don't worry about me. My head is on straight. You need to worry about YOU, getting in my way. Be cool.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:46 pm

HotParadox wrote:Ya. Deal with the cop first. That's what I should do, but don't forget, I'm an Italian mother, and my girl better be a VERY, VERY good girl. I'm not kidding.

lol I hate it for the guys she dates. And mine thinks I'm bad for asking her bf if he wants to look at my guns everytime he comes over. hahahaha

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:48 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Ya. Deal with the cop first. That's what I should do, but don't forget, I'm an Italian mother, and my girl better be a VERY, VERY good girl. I'm not kidding.

lol I hate it for the guys she dates. And mine thinks I'm bad for asking her bf if he wants to look at my guns everytime he comes over. hahahaha

My very first serious girlfriend's father was like that. Always wanted to know if I wanted to go hunting.............. Suspect
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Go to 10:00, that's me.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 pm

I'll say it's you. This video is "no longer available". Very Happy Sleep

LOL, it just worked! HYSTERICAL. Love it!!! Very Happy geek

Last edited by HotParadox on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:00 pm

It showed Al Bundie slamming a guy that was messing with kelly into the door. It was workin when I posted it, I swear.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Press play first then go to 10:00

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Go read my edit dork.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:04 pm

I did after I went through all the trouble. clown

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 pm

I love Al pig and his slutty daughter pig pig Best show ever. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Lmao, I had to watch that whole video, I love Al. Smile
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:13 pm

The whole thing's on utube? or just what dorkie posted, the 10 minute clip?
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:15 pm

yeah the other half is on utube, first related video
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 pm

luciano wrote:yeah the other half is on utube, first related video
The dreams were so funny, but Al's bedtime story to Kelly was hysterical. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:46 am

From a discussion in politics forum...

Susan aka CV wrote:
HotParadox wrote:*ahem* ....He doesn't really think anymore. He's in looove. bounce
RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 5 Images12
for REAL hp?!? kazza has a girlfriend??? well it's about time! WOOHOO! cheers

xoxo CV

Lol. Erm... Do I give off the impression that I'm one of those super-nerd type physics geeks? I've had girlfriends on and off for the whole time I've been on scam, it's just that this one turned out to be serious enough that it put off my plans for moving. Or well... at least changed them from moving to America to moving in with her, which I did last week. Anyway, this is us at a Girl Talk concert a few weeks ago...

(I'm going to delete this in a day. Don't like leaving photos of myself around the internets... Lol, and Val, this is me clean shaven and with short hair Very Happy. It's not usually that curly, but it was humid and sweaty in the mosh pit. It's already getting longer again.)

Paper is still being worked on. Actually, I'm at uni now, supposed to be working on the paper but typing this instead. Maybe will get the first one out in a month or two. My plans for the next 2-3 years are changing on pretty much a weekly basis. Everything might be changing again in a week, depending on what strings I can pull at the university.

Last edited by Kazza on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:08 am

Kazza wrote:

Lol. Erm... Do I give off the impression that I'm one of those super-nerd type physics geeks? I've had girlfriends on and off for the whole time I've been on scam, it's just that this one turned out to be serious enough that it put off my plans for moving. Or well... at least changed them from moving to America to moving in with her, which I did last week. Anyway, this is us at a Girl Talk concert a few weeks ago...

(photo removed at subject's request... paul)

(I'm going to delete this in a day. Don't like leaving photos of myself around the internets... Lol, and Val, this is me clean shaven and with short hair Very Happy. It's not usually that curly, but it was humid and sweaty in the mosh pit. It's already getting longer again.)
hi kazza! NO! - you don't come off as a "super-nerd type physics geeks"!! i always thought you had LOTS of girlfriends - all at the same time - not ONE at a time!! i pegged you as a really smart guy who works hard to be successful - but also someone who loves to party hard and have tons of fun! Razz

i'm very happy for you that you have someone special in your life... thanks for the pic - she's very pretty! you make a great looking couple Smile

Paper is still being worked on. Actually, I'm at uni now, supposed to be working on the paper but typing this instead. Maybe will get the first one out in a month or two. My plans for the next 2-3 years are changing on pretty much a weekly basis. Everything might be changing again in a week, depending on what strings I can pull at the university.
thanks for the update on your thesis. i have no doubt you'll end up with EXACTLY what you want in the end cheers
keep us posted!

have fun
CV

Susan aka CV

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:27 am

Dang Physicist get the hot chics... not rock stars... Damn!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 am

Kazza wrote:From a discussion in politics forum...

Susan aka CV wrote:
HotParadox wrote:*ahem* ....He doesn't really think anymore. He's in looove. bounce
RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 5 Images12
for REAL hp?!? kazza has a girlfriend??? well it's about time! WOOHOO! cheers

xoxo CV

Hey Kman!!!! I love the hair, especially the curls, and love the the clean face. Susan, you see how handsome he is in these pix? They do nothing for the real deal. Movie star gorgeous. Sorry if that embarrasses you, John, but it's true!

And as far as John being the nerdy type, let's just say he kept right up with my kids and even taught them a thing or two. He's smart brilliant but the kid knows how to party hardy. Very Happy

Your girl is adorable, John. Smart and pretty, life's good, K. I love you

xov
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:50 pm

HotParadox wrote:life's good, K. I love you

xov

Certainly is Val, certainly is.

Hey, when you get a chance, could you remove the picture from Susan's quote please? Cheers.
Kazza
Kazza

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Kazza,
I got the photo taken care of for you (but not before I got to see it) Smile

It was a good pic of the both of you.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Kazza wrote:

xov

Hey, when you get a chance, could you remove the picture from Susan's quote please? Cheers.
I'm sorry K. I got back on this thread too late and I missed your post asking me to remove the pix.

Thank you Paul.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:27 am

HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:

xov

I'm sorry K. I got back on this thread too late and I missed your post asking me to remove the pix.

Thank you Paul.

No probs. I just get worried about leaving too much info in the public domain. I mean, already if someone really wanted to track me down they could probably work out which building of which university I'm in, just from stuff I've posted on scam.com. It's not likely to happen, but ya never know.
Kazza
Kazza

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 am

Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:

xov

Thank you Paul.

No probs. I just get worried about leaving too much info in the public domain. I mean, already if someone really wanted to track me down they could probably work out which building of which university I'm in, just from stuff I've posted on scam.com. It's not likely to happen, but ya never know.

hehehehe...... lol! 🐶

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:

xov

Thank you Paul.

hehehehe...... lol! 🐶
Quit scaring the kid, dork.

K, don't you worry; you'll be ok. Nobody goes on scam anymore. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:

xov

Thank you Paul.

hehehehe...... lol! 🐶
you might not wanna be laughing quite so loud about this CH... somebody (aka U.S. government) IS watching every move you make these days!! and mine, too!! tongue
(know of anything we can do to give 'em something to talk about???) Twisted Evil lmao

don't worry kazza... imo, you're MUCH safer than we... lol Wink

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Keute wrote:I see they don't show them executing the chickens for their protein. :O I would die if I had to live on poultry and fruits/vegetables. I live with a family that hunts moose for sustenance... we used to depend on it a lot more, though.

The idea is awesome though. Yea, here in Alaska there's really only a few months where you can grow.

One day I was driving through the cascade mountains in Washington state. A moose was standing there in the middle of the road. I will say one thing. TV just does not do justice to just how big that animal is. That thing was friggin huge. I was also wondering were do the residents of Alaska get there fruits and vegetables off season. Are they flown in? I was thinking maybe there are places that grow fruits and vegetables indoors over there. I don't think I would want to eat meat that came from a moose. Though I have never had it. For all I know it might be good.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:32 am

luciano wrote:Are you gonna keep changing the pic, I'll keep looking if you do Very Happy
luciano Laughing

i didn't realize the first one wasn't Stormy Daniels...

want more pics?? click on the link - there's a SLIDESHOW on Huffington's website!!!

have fun.. lol

CV

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/10/porn-stars-in-politics-wo_n_165730.html

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:12 am

That was quite a little tangent this thread went off on. I guess there's a link between porn and the military? Oh well... porn can be fun... depending on who you watch it with Wink
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:16 am

Ok first off let me say I really could care less if she was a porn star. There is one thing though that could cause her problems getting elected in
Louisiana. That would be the name Stormy.

Last edited by Theophilus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 am

Theophilus wrote:Ok first off let me say I really could care less if she was a porn star. There is one thing though that could cause her problems getting elected in
Louisiana. That would be the name Stormy.

Laughing
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 am

PaulM wrote:I guess there's a link between porn and the military?

hm paul... would that fall under the "don't ask - don't tell" military policy??

Oh well... porn can be fun... depending on who you watch it with Wink
i second that! but it can be even more fun to make your OWN flick... depending on who you're making it with bounce

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 5 Empty See you next Tuesday

Post by HotParadox Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
PaulM wrote:Oh well... porn can be fun... depending on who you watch it with Wink
i second that! but it can be even more fun to make your OWN flick... depending on who you're making it with bounce

CV

PROOF! I want PROOF!!!!!!!!!!! Show the evidence of this claim you make CV! Very Happy Laughing

While your waiting for CV to dig that up for you, this should keep you busy.

See ya later.
Basketball

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 5 Maleop14
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 am

Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

or how many... What a Face
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:55 am

PaulM wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

or how many... What a Face

That too.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
PaulM wrote:Oh well... porn can be fun... depending on who you watch it with Wink

CV

PROOF! I want PROOF!!!!!!!!!!! Show the evidence of this claim you make CV! Very Happy Laughing

See ya later.
Basketball

Took me 5 minutes to notice the boat, aand then about 2 seconds to notice the only one on that boat checking out the babe is another babe. Just food for thought.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry05_99 Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

See ya later.
Basketball

Took me 5 minutes to notice the boat, aand then about 2 seconds to notice the only one on that boat checking out the babe is another babe. Just food for thought.

Hound dog your being a little shallow here don't you think? There is a greater point to this, one that could save peoples lives, always, I say always when boating have flowtation devices with you. It could save your live!

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 177
Job/hobbies : Harley Davidsons, flying, hunting
Humor : Thats not funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:05 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

PROOF! you want PROOF!!!!!!!! are you sure you can handle it CH???

(i think i heard a "yes" in all that heavy breathing....)

okay then... we're all adults here, right? here ya go!!

WARNING... this link contains XXX rated sexually explicit material that will remain on the hard drive of your computer.. click at your own risk

* Sorry. This had to go. HotMod *

enjoy yourself CH... Wink

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 am

Susan aka CV wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

PROOF! you want PROOF!!!!!!!! are you sure you can handle it CH???

(i think i heard a "yes" in all that heavy breathing....)

okay then... we're all adults here, right? here ya go!!

WARNING... this link contains XXX rated sexually explicit material that will remain on the hard drive of your computer.. click at your own risk

* Sorry. This had to go. HotMod *

enjoy yourself CH... Wink

CV

Damn, Susan, I didn't know you were freaky like that. Unfortunately I'm at work now so I'll have to wait to go home to click the link.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 am

HotParadox wrote:

See ya later.
Basketball

I'm so confused. I still can't see this boat you speak of. cyclops
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:15 am

BTW, I would so vote for Stormy if I lived in Loooosiana.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next