Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO MSU Just had to get this in for the home team

3 posters

Go down

GO MSU    Just had to get this in for the home team Empty GO MSU Just had to get this in for the home team

Post by Terry05_99 Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 pm

We shall see in just a few hours

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 177
Job/hobbies : Harley Davidsons, flying, hunting
Humor : Thats not funny
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

GO MSU    Just had to get this in for the home team Empty Re: GO MSU Just had to get this in for the home team

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Terry05_99 wrote:We shall see in just a few hours

My sympathies to ya...... I don't think it's gonna be pretty for you folks.

GO MSU    Just had to get this in for the home team Big_2785128

tongue

lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

GO MSU    Just had to get this in for the home team Empty Re: GO MSU Just had to get this in for the home team

Post by Terry05_99 Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I know, but hey we got this far my friend. No one figured we would beat #1 UCONN or #1 Cardinals

Can we make it 3 for 3 #1 seeds?

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:00 pm

MSU did do real good. They have nothing to hang their heads about. As long as both play at a 100% neither team has cause to be ashamed.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry05_99 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

I will agree with that. NC has an incredible team, all 5 starters will be pros for sure.
So its a big hill to climb for MSU

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:20 pm

I'll be honest, I don't keep up with it much. Have no idea about the players stats. Only reason I'm interested tonight is cause I got talked into getting in on a pool.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:12 am

Oh well, if it makes ya feel any better Terry, I didn't win the pool.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry05_99 Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 am

Acually, Im from Ann Arbor Michigan, so I realy don't care to much myself. The state is split, Michigan VRS Michigan ST...

There an awesome team, it show who the premium team was. Congrates what a season

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Helluva run by MSU Terry, I didnt give them much respect in any of the brackets I filled out this year. Tom Izzo is one of the greatest college basketball coaches ever in my opinion. I never give the Big Ten basketball much credit, but Michigan State has burned me a few times in tourneys over the years on my contests. Izzo gets his kids to play at the right the time.

I've always been a big fan of UNC, not so much lately, but when I was younger I did. Michael Jordan and all sorts of greats played there and an Italian kid from my area named Dante Calabria(you remember him CH?) went there in the 90's so I have always had a soft spot for UNC. Not so much since Dean Smith left and Pitt got good Razz
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 am

The name sounds familiar Luciano. But I don't follow it. The only reason I did this year was because I got in on a pool. My mother would probably remember him. Come March we can't get a thing out of her. lol

I did watch it a little when Jordon was playing. He was something else. Nice guy too.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry05_99 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:05 am

luciano wrote:Helluva run by MSU Terry, I didnt give them much respect in any of the brackets I filled out this year. Tom Izzo is one of the greatest college basketball coaches ever in my opinion. I never give the Big Ten basketball much credit, but Michigan State has burned me a few times in tourneys over the years on my contests. Izzo gets his kids to play at the right the time.

I've always been a big fan of UNC, not so much lately, but when I was younger I did. Michael Jordan and all sorts of greats played there and an Italian kid from my area named Dante Calabria(you remember him CH?) went there in the 90's so I have always had a soft spot for UNC. Not so much since Dean Smith left and Pitt got good Razz

Yeah I wish it would have been closer in the final, but Im not sure anyone would have made a difference against UNC. I acually had pitt to win, going with the safe bet. Shows how much I know. Anyways as long as DUKE was beat, its all good to me

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey Luciano, just goes to show ya Obama isn't wrong about everything. Razz

lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down