Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed

+5
Old Timer
jigglepete
CarolinaHound
HotParadox
Kazza
9 posters

Go down

Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed Empty Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed

Post by Kazza Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

We're having a National Day of Mourning tomorrow, for the bushfire victims. There's a big memorial service at the Rod Laver Arena in the morning.

Anyway, those fuckwits from the Westboro Baptist Church are going to turn up and do their thing - tell everyone that the bushfires are God's punishment for Australia allowing homosexuality.

I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. If the cops don't get on top of this early and have riot police out there, these guys are dead. And I mean really, dead. We're don't show it as visibly as Americans do, but we're damn patriotic, and if you insult this country there are people that will get really violent. When a couple of muslims started insulting girls on the beach for wearing bikinis, an entire suburb of Sydney became a riot zone. On top of that, almost everyone knows someone that has been affected by the fires.

As much as I hate to admit it, a part of me really hopes they protest.
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed Empty Re: Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed

Post by HotParadox Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Kazza wrote:We're having a National Day of Mourning tomorrow, for the bushfire victims. There's a big memorial service at the Rod Laver Arena in the morning.

Anyway, those fuckwits from the Westboro Baptist Church are going to turn up and do their thing - tell everyone that the bushfires are God's punishment for Australia allowing homosexuality.

I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. If the cops don't get on top of this early and have riot police out there, these guys are dead. And I mean really, dead. We're don't show it as visibly as Americans do, but we're damn patriotic, and if you insult this country there are people that will get really violent. When a couple of muslims started insulting girls on the beach for wearing bikinis, an entire suburb of Sydney became a riot zone. On top of that, almost everyone knows someone that has been affected by the fires.

I'll pop the popcorn. This is one show I don't want to miss. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed Empty Re: Westboro Baptist Freaks are gonna get killed

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 pm

First, I'm really sorry for what happened with the fires and I hope everyone recovers and can move on with their lives as quickly and easily as possible. It was a tragic event and my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Second, let them protest, maybe someone will set them on fire and tell them that's Gods punishment for being asses. God helps those who help themselves. (Lord fergive me fer that rit thar) Honestly, they are some hateful bigoted people that deserve what they will eventually get.

Last edited by CarolinaHound on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I anded twice.)

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Basically, exacty what the hound just said...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

What the Dawg said and one more thing my down under friend. Always remember to be good, and if you can't be good, then be damn careful not to get caught. Laughing

Last edited by Old Timer on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:18 pm

I'm with the Hound & OT on this one... They need to have their asses handed to them.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Kazza wrote:We're having a National Day of Mourning tomorrow, for the bushfire victims. There's a big memorial service at the Rod Laver Arena in the morning.

Sounds like these bible-thumping Westboro Bapist Church people needs to have a mud hole stomped in them and walked dry.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:48 am

Looks like they didn't show up. Not a word about them in the news, besides a single sentence from yesterday saying they were planning a protest. Guess they thought better of it.
Kazza
Kazza

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 am

Kazza wrote:Looks like they didn't show up. Not a word about them in the news, besides a single sentence from yesterday saying they were planning a protest. Guess they thought better of it.
Sure, they probably thought twice about what would happen if they screwed around in 'the Land Down Under where woman glow and men thunder.' Go Aussies, YAY, for putting them in their place. Stupid cowards.

OK, I love this song and I'm gonna post it in honor of all the amazing Aussies. Very Happy

HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 am

HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:Looks like they didn't show up. Not a word about them in the news, besides a single sentence from yesterday saying they were planning a protest. Guess they thought better of it.
Sure, they probably thought twice about what would happen if they screwed around in 'the Land Down Under where woman glow and men thunder.' Go Aussies, YAY, for putting them in their place. Stupid cowards.

OK, I love this song and I'm gonna post it in honor of all the amazing Aussies. Very Happy

Yep, some folks is all mouth and no action. Lucky for them.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:18 pm

HotParadox wrote:

Lol.

Except we don't thunder, we plunder. Arghhh! (And chunder)
Kazza
Kazza

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:22 pm

All's well that ends well....
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm

I guess they'd figure it would be a mistake...

I'm kinda disapointed, I wanted to see sombody set them on fire. Cause "when you on fire and runnin down the street, people tend to get out of your way." ~Richard Pryor~

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Lol.

Ye can't say "Arghhh" just yet me hearty... tisn't Sept 19th yet. Laughing
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Lol.

You mean I got the rest right? Very Happy

And what exactly is it you men do when chundering? Suspect

Last edited by HotParadox on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 pm

PaulM wrote:
Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Lol.

Ye can't say "Arghhh" just yet me hearty... tisn't Sept 19th yet. Laughing

Ok... what's sept 19th??

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Arr... Aye capn I ga yee...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 am

I see you have them 'over there' as well, eh? I think they are a Pox on the Planet! Twisted Evil
I honestly don't like to sat this either, but we democratic countries are going to ever more have grave difficulty with more Muslims coming into our countries. They are keeping a low profile here right now. But I think as they grown in numbers we will have even greater trouble. I fear what will develope in the future.
I do think that there are some good and decent people amongst them, but, according to their religious principles if they speak out they will be dealt with severely; "such as they would with 'Infidels", which is how non muslims are referred to.
It has started here; last week in the northern part of the country a Muslim man beheaded his wife because she filed for divorce from him. Pronbably obvious as to why she wanted a divorce.
Now he wants trial by Shira law which permits and tolerates such acts.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am

HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Lol.

Lol. Chundering? I guess you guys don't have that word. It means to vomit. The line of the song is something like "Where beer flows and men chunder."
Kazza
Kazza

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 am

Yuk and thank you for the explanation. We have so many words for it, I don't understand how we don't have that one, too. Just for the hell of it.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:56 am

HotParadox wrote:Yuk and thank you for the explanation. We have so many words for it, I don't understand how we don't have that one, too. Just for the hell of it.

We have one that's close. When you get that drunk and are praying to the porcelin god, we use to call it chunkering down.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
Kazza wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Lol.

Lol. Chundering? I guess you guys don't have that word. It means to vomit. The line of the song is something like "Where beer flows and men chunder."
Seems like the 'Porcelain God's' most uttered name is: "Royyyyyy". Sounded in a rather guttural manner of speaking! Shocked Cool Twisted Evil Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down