Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna be gone ---moving

+3
xshivx
CarolinaHound
Old Timer
7 posters

Go down

Gonna be gone ---moving Empty Gonna be gone ---moving

Post by Old Timer Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi All. Well between now and the 4th of January we will be moving to a new loscation that is a bigger downstairs apartment that is an end unit with no one above or below us. that will really be great. This has been planned for some time now. I am not sure just when or how long I will be off line but I should be back by the 4th as least. Now remember, I want all of you children to play nice while I am gone. I will check in as often as I can.

OT.............................................. santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Gonna be gone ---moving Empty Re: Gonna be gone ---moving

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Good luck with the move OT! And Try to have a merry Christmas, I know it's hard to be merry about anything when moving is involved.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:51 am

good luck moving OT we gonna be missing ya *hugs* xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:12 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Good luck with the move OT! And Try to have a merry Christmas, I know it's hard to be merry about anything when moving is involved.

Actually it will be a merry xmas my friend. Not having to walk up and down those stairs anymore is a blessing to us both. Some of our younger friends will be doing all of the carrying as there is no way I could do it, without killing myself that is.

And Xs, I do thank you for your kind thoughts. You just be careful over the holidays as there are a lot of weird folks out there HUGS to ya to. I love you santa I love you santa I love you santa

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Old Timer wrote:Hi All. Well between now and the 4th of January we will be moving to a new loscation that is a bigger downstairs apartment that is an end unit with no one above or below us. that will really be great. This has been planned for some time now. I am not sure just when or how long I will be off line but I should be back by the 4th as least. Now remember, I want all of you children to play nice while I am gone. I will check in as often as I can.

OT.............................................. santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Good luck with your move, and don't worry OT well play nice. Oh yes, we'll play real nice!

Gonna be gone ---moving Cartoon_devil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Hi All. Well between now and the 4th of January we will be moving to a new loscation that is a bigger downstairs apartment that is an end unit with no one above or below us. that will really be great. This has been planned for some time now. I am not sure just when or how long I will be off line but I should be back by the 4th as least. Now remember, I want all of you children to play nice while I am gone. I will check in as often as I can.

Good luck with your move, and don't worry OT well play nice. Oh yes, we'll play real nice!

Gonna be gone ---moving Cartoon_devil

Now that is what I like to see. Open and sincere honesty. Just don't start the body count until after I get done. I don't want to miss out on all of the fun. Razz Razz I love you santa santa

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:19 am

Well the time is now here. Over the next three days we are making the final move of all of our things. as I am going to be quite busy for awhile I don't know how long I will be off line. I may have to use Linda's laptop. So all you guys just stay safe over the holidays. See ya soon. And not to worry, ya can't get rid of me that easy. hehehe Razz lol!

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Good luck OT! May the new place bring many happy times to you and Mrs.OT!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Good luck! I think we're permanently where we are presently living. It is nice to stay settled. Although we understand the practical NEEDS for moving. SUch as the nuisance situations to which you referred...
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey all of you turkeys. I am back and better than ever. Sure am tired. So is Linda. We had the help of some really good friends and neighbors or else we would still be trying to get some of those big items over here. Just got this fool Puter back on line and we still have a thousand things to do and not only put away but to find a place for them also. So I will be back with some horror tales about moving in a while. Sure do thank all o ya for your good and kind wishes. I hope that all of you had a very happy and safe holiday season.

Love and best wishes to all Razz Razz Razz Razz

Jim & Linda

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Old Timer wrote:Hey all of you turkeys. I am back and better than ever. Sure am tired. So is Linda. We had the help of some really good friends and neighbors or else we would still be trying to get some of those big items over here. Just got this fool Puter back on line and we still have a thousand things to do and not only put away but to find a place for them also. So I will be back with some horror tales about moving in a while. Sure do thank all o ya for your good and kind wishes. I hope that all of you had a very happy and safe holiday season.

Jim & Linda

Hey O.t., your not the only one to move...I just moved into a new home for senior citizens...I have everything at my disposal. No more going out to get the mail, showel snow...mowing the grass...its all glory days from here on in. I just need to stay healthy...I'm sure we are both glad its over. This will be my last move and I am going to enjoy it.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Well good for you my dear falcon. I cannot say the same as of yet. I still have to much to do and see. I still haven't lassoed a tornado or rode a buffalo. Working on it though.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Old Timer wrote:Hey all of you turkeys. I am back and better than ever. Sure am tired. So is Linda. We had the help of some really good friends and neighbors or else we would still be trying to get some of those big items over here. Just got this fool Puter back on line and we still have a thousand things to do and not only put away but to find a place for them also. So I will be back with some horror tales about moving in a while. Sure do thank all o ya for your good and kind wishes. I hope that all of you had a very happy and safe holiday season.

Jim & Linda

Life doesn't go on, for certain, nowadays without the 'ol Puter being on line! Razz Shocked Cool Rolling Eyes Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm

coontie wrote:

Jim & Linda

Life doesn't go on, for certain, nowadays without the 'ol Puter being on line! Razz Shocked Cool Rolling Eyes Razz

Funny thing my friend, I really didn't miss it at all while we were moving. I really enjoyed the extra time with Linda.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:

Jim & Linda

Funny thing my friend, I really didn't miss it at all while we were moving. I really enjoyed the extra time with Linda.

same with me while on vacation in Coloradfo and California. I wasn't online that much, even though I have a 'Lapsy' ['Lap-top computer] By the way, tip to those folks with so called Lap-tops; they are ventilated from underneath, due to their slim desing. Therefore air that cools the electronics, if stifled or the flow is interruped, the machine will likely go up in smoke. This is due to people's clothing blocking the air flow. Best thing is to use a hard plastic or glass sheet such as a cuting board sort of affair which provides a hard surface under the machine and allows reasonable air-flow. Then, there's a dual fan slim electric driven cooling unit that is designed to be plaed under the machine. THis, even better. It is generally stated that MOST Laptops only have an expected service life of three years, at the most, before failure. THis is typically due to indivduals allowing their machines to ovwer heat due to restricted cooling air flow. Seeing as how most good Laptops sell for $1200.00 - $1400.00/unit. This means that a person is 'shelling out', on the average, somewhere areound $400.00/yr for these machines... Rolling Eyes
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 pm

We paid 1100.00 for our dell with some good features and it is never allowed to get hot.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Hey OT how you guys liking the new place? all settled in and snug as 2 bugs in a rug?!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

HotParadox wrote:Hey OT how you guys liking the new place? all settled in and snug as 2 bugs in a rug?!

Well we are finally all in. we have just about all of the things in their place. That is with the exception of those things we can't seem to find and those things we did find that we forgot we had. And to top it off we decided, new place so new furniture and TV. Damm this move is costing me an arm and a leg. But no more stairs and a private driveway. It came with new carpet and great pad. New hot water heater, stove and frig, and new windows.

And as far as liking this place, oh hell yes. Two bedroom, two full baths, two large walk in closets, large inside storage area and large outside storage area and a back porch for the BBQ. Windows everywhere with great views. You can't blast us out of here with a case of TNT.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Old Timer wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Hey OT how you guys liking the new place? all settled in and snug as 2 bugs in a rug?!

Well we are finally all in. we have just about all of the things in their place. That is with the exception of those things we can't seem to find and those things we did find that we forgot we had. And to top it off we decided, new place so new furniture and TV. Damm this move is costing me an arm and a leg. But no more stairs and a private driveway. It came with new carpet and great pad. New hot water heater, stove and frig, and new windows.

And as far as liking this place, oh hell yes. Two bedroom, two full baths, two large walk in closets, large inside storage area and large outside storage area and a back porch for the BBQ. Windows everywhere with great views. You can't blast us out of here with a case of TNT.
sounds really beautiful and all those windows with that fabulous view, WOW!!!! *jealous* Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:48 pm

HotParadox wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

sounds really beautiful and all those windows with that fabulous view, WOW!!!! *jealous* Very Happy

Well looking forward to the day ya show up here.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 pm

O.T. that is exactly how I feel about my new place. This is my last destination. From here it will be heaven or hell....I know its heaven because I am such a good person Very Happy I'm on the 7th floor so I'm already close to heaven.. and we have elevators...I'm liking that alot. Well you enjoy every single moment you have there. i know I am enjoying every moment here. sunny
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:O.T. that is exactly how I feel about my new place. This is my last destination. From here it will be heaven or hell....I know its heaven because I am such a good person Very Happy I'm on the 7th floor so I'm already close to heaven.. and we have elevators...I'm liking that alot. Well you enjoy every single moment you have there. i know I am enjoying every moment here. sunny

You bet I will sweetie.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down