Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with!

+6
PaulM
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
Peregrine(Endangered)
jigglepete
HotParadox
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Empty Re: GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with!

Post by Old Timer Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 pm

There is no way in the world I would post a picture like that of me here. I would never live it down. And forget it HP cause Linda don't have any of them hahahaha Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Empty Re: GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with!

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 pm

Old Timer wrote:There is no way in the world I would post a picture like that of me here. I would never live it down. And forget it HP cause Linda don't have any of them hahahaha Very Happy

Coward! Suspect tongue lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Wait... they may not of had cameras back then. Sorry OT.

lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Awww, ya'll were cute kids!!! And HP... that was a sexy picture meow! lol I don't know if I have any pictures of me when I was a kid, I'll have to see. But I was definitely a cute kid, my daughter takes after me thankfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

HotParadox wrote:Thank you. I'm the second from the left.

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Ugly

I'd hit it. Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Wait... they may not of had cameras back then. Sorry OT.

lol!

Your right they didn't, just cave drawings, and I would have done the same thing Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 pm

lisan23 wrote:Awww, ya'll were cute kids!!! And HP... that was a sexy picture meow! lol I don't know if I have any pictures of me when I was a kid, I'll have to see. But I was definitely a cute kid, my daughter takes after me thankfully.
Lol. When I first saw that picture, maybe about 2 years ago, some girl I was friends with in HS and hadn't seen since forever, sent it to me, or one very similar, and said it was her and her sisters. I believed her. I emailed her back and was all like, Oh, wow, and stumbling around like that, not sure if it was true or a joke. She didin't tell me till like a month later, lol.

I don't have any pictures of me when I was little. I think my bro has all of them. I'll ask him next time I see him, which will be months from now, as things usually go.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Ugly

I'd hit it. Twisted Evil
That's wrong. elephant
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:25 pm

I'll have to call my mom, the oldest one I have was me at 17. I have some pictures of my daughter and step son on my facebook page, and I'd be willing to share them with most of you, but I don't like posting them on a public forum. And ya, I'm trying to show off my kids, they're freaking cute though. (Yes, I'm biased, but I've had complete strangers tell me how pretty my little girl is. So I know it's not just me. LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:14 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I'd hit it. Twisted Evil
That's wrong. elephant

Hey, I'll ride a moped too, aint no biggie.. perhaps a bad choice of words, but what the heck.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:28 pm

lisan23 wrote:I'll have to call my mom, the oldest one I have was me at 17. I have some pictures of my daughter and step son on my facebook page, and I'd be willing to share them with most of you, but I don't like posting them on a public forum. And ya, I'm trying to show off my kids, they're freaking cute though. (Yes, I'm biased, but I've had complete strangers tell me how pretty my little girl is. So I know it's not just me. LOL)

I'll bet they are adorable.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
lisan23 wrote:I'll have to call my mom, the oldest one I have was me at 17. I have some pictures of my daughter and step son on my facebook page, and I'd be willing to share them with most of you, but I don't like posting them on a public forum. And ya, I'm trying to show off my kids, they're freaking cute though. (Yes, I'm biased, but I've had complete strangers tell me how pretty my little girl is. So I know it's not just me. LOL)

I'll bet they are adorable.

Don't let HP see them, she will just drool all over them. Laughing

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BiR Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Не волнуйтесь моего друга. Все будет хорошо для вас andyour семьи. Теперь у вас есть реальный ангел-хранитель уход за вами. Она будет заботиться о вас для нас.
Ещё раз спасибо за подарок. Он великолепен и нам действительно очень понравился. GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Good
Old Timer wrote:
В конце концов нам все равно придется поделиться пить и еду один день
GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Scratch_one-s_head GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Unknown Idiom? GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Unknown
BiR
BiR

Male
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Layout Designer/English and Russian subtitles
Humor : Да/Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://stagevu.com/user/birubir

Back to top Go down

Post by BiR Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:08 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:They stayed jealous of my hair until I started losing it. lol
Hahaha... I ain't shaggy now too... GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Playboy GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Pleasantry GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Lol
BiR
BiR

Male
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 pm

BiR wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:They stayed jealous of my hair until I started losing it. lol
Hahaha... I ain't shaggy now too... GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Playboy GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Pleasantry GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Lol

Я просто говорю им, что я носил его покинуть угодить дамам. Twisted Evil tongue Twisted Evil

lol! 🐶

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by BiR Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 pm

HotParadox wrote:
GET BACK!

Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn't last
Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
©️ GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Drinks GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Bye2 king
BiR
BiR

Male
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm

BiR wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
GET BACK!

Get back, get back
©️ GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Drinks GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Bye2 king

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Personally, my favorite Beatles song is Helter Skelter. I guess cause I've always been a speed freak.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 pm

BiR wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
GET BACK!

Get back, get back
Thank you BiR. Here's one for you!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:49 am

Bump for BiR!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Thesisofreason Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
jigglepete wrote:I was born in the 60's

Should have been earlier...

Too young in the 70's to really appreciate the scene

The 80's were my 60's and 70's, and aside from the new music of that decade,

I guess that is the decade that I associate myself with...I am a NEO-HIPPY...I admit it...and I'm proud of it... Razz

ditto on the 80's that was my coming of age decade. Just barely got born in the 60's. My birth year was 69, go figure. What a Face Personaly I think I was born in the wrong century, I should of hit the scene about 1860.

Make that three of us!

I was born in 63, I'm one of those who is in between the Boomers and Gen X'ers although I guess I'm officially a Boomer I don't really feel like I belong to either generation.

I should have been born earlier so I could have been at Woodstock and the Summer of Love!
However I got hooked on the Techno beat of the 80's, Kraftwerk, Art of Noise (love their version of Peter gun) etc.
Speaking of being born in the wrong century I have re-enacted the American Civil War for almost 20 years now my oldest son joined the craze last year.
Anti-Thesisofreason
Anti-Thesisofreason

Male
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Civil War re-enacting, tying knots, reading
Humor : Yes I has it.
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Thesisofreason Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:17 am

Old Timer wrote:If I could have gone back to any place in time it would have had to have been in the early days of our countrys beginning when the west was just starting to open up. 1780 to 1820 era. Room to grow and room to explore.

Hey OT the area I live in now was the West back then. I live in the Niagara Falls, NY area. Lots of British/French history here lots of French and Indian war sites along with numerous War of 1812 sites. Niagara Falls and control of the Niagara River was crucial to having access to the interior of the continent at the time.
Fort Niagara in Youngstown, NY has one of if not the oldest standing man made structure this side of the Mississippi.
Anti-Thesisofreason
Anti-Thesisofreason

Male
Sagittarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 am

Anti-Thesisofreason wrote:
Old Timer wrote:If I could have gone back to any place in time it would have had to have been in the early days of our countrys beginning when the west was just starting to open up. 1780 to 1820 era. Room to grow and room to explore.

Hey OT the area I live in now was the West back then. I live in the Niagara Falls, NY area. Lots of British/French history here lots of French and Indian war sites along with numerous War of 1812 sites. Niagara Falls and control of the Niagara River was crucial to having access to the interior of the continent at the time.
Fort Niagara in Youngstown, NY has one of if not the oldest standing man made structure this side of the Mississippi.

Wow, what an area, I would be willing to bet that there is a lot ot do and see there. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Thesisofreason Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:32 am

CarolinaHound wrote:Personally, my favorite Beatles song is Helter Skelter. I guess cause I've always been a speed freak.

I'm kinda partial to the Sargent Peppers album but that's probably because my older brothers continuously played over and over and over and . . .
Anti-Thesisofreason
Anti-Thesisofreason

Male
Sagittarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Bonvolio Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 am

Anti-Thesisofreason wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:Personally, my favorite Beatles song is Helter Skelter. I guess cause I've always been a speed freak.

I'm kinda partial to the Sargent Peppers album but that's probably because my older brothers continuously played over and over and over and . . .

I've seen Yellow Submarine so many times, I love it and that Sgt. Peppers album!

cheers
Sir Bonvolio
Sir Bonvolio

Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 315
Job/hobbies : Bar Manager
Humor : The darker the better
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Anti-Thesisofreason Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 am

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Jay_ba11

Me my mom and dad and of course the family pets. (gotta love the green socks!) alien
Anti-Thesisofreason
Anti-Thesisofreason

Male
Sagittarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:58 am

Anti-Thesisofreason wrote:GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Jay_ba11

Me my mom and dad and of course the family pets. (gotta love the green socks!) alien

For some reason the picture will not load.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 am

Old Timer wrote:
Anti-Thesisofreason wrote:GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Jay_ba11

For some reason the picture will not load.

But it just did now

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:50 pm

I had a pair of those green socks. Took me forever to talk my mother out of buying them and getting white over the calf athletic socks.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:15 pm

What a great picture, A-T! Beautiful family and puppies, too. I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:52 pm

It's so fun to look at these pictures!

As for the Beatles, this is my personal favorite:

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

GET BACK! to the decade you were born in, wish you were born in or connect most with! - Page 2 Empty Flintstones's Selling Winstons!

Post by HotParadox Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm not gonna lie. This cracked my up. Very Happy

HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:47 pm

HotParadox wrote:I'm not gonna lie. This cracked my up. Very Happy

Well it just shows me that a womans work is never done and that they like it like that. hehe Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2