Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I Want My Great Grandfather's Bones Back!"

Go down

"I Want My Great Grandfather's Bones Back!" Empty "I Want My Great Grandfather's Bones Back!"

Post by coontie Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:06 pm

This was a demand recently made by Gerinomo's Great Grandson regarding his Great Grandfather, who was a Mescalero Apache in what is today New Mexico and there was an abundance of history regarding this famous native american. He died at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma and was supposedly buried there. However, it now surfaces that the bones of this man was taken by the 'Skull And Bones' Fraternity of Yale University and are to this day used in their initiation ceremony of new members. In this ceremony, they sware allegiance and loyalty to only that organization and it's members and none other. It is stated that regarding part of the procedure of the ceremony is that the inititate lies in a burial coffin naked and holding his private while swearing his allegiance to the organization.
George Herbert Walker Bush [ex-president Bush, Sr.] is one of the fraternity brothers and was amongst those cited by name as one of the litigants in a lawsuit by the indians to recover Gerinomo's bones.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down