Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same?

5 posters

Go down

I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same? Empty I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same?

Post by Grim17 Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 am

Here are just a few random stories about Hamas, that I challenge those of you that back the Palestinians and/or are anti-Israeli to comment on:

Hamas Executes Palestinian Human Rights Activist.

Hamas executes suspected Fatah traitors in Gaza

Hamas: Lies, Secrets, Torture, Murder, and Intimidation

UN Ambulance Picking up Freedom Fighters in the Gaza Strip

I'll be back later this evening to see what, if anything you all have to say about the people you support.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same? Empty Re: I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same?

Post by Cartoon Head Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:36 am

Apologists?

Supporters?

With rhetoric like that, I think I will pass on any political discourse, here.

Rolling Eyes

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same? Empty Re: I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same?

Post by Theophilus Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 pm

B'Tselem, had been sentenced to death by a Palestinian Authority court in 2002 after being found guilty of passing on information to Israel that later resulted in the elimination of Fatah gunmen.

Looks like this guy was leading a double life. A dangerous life. Well it was.

"They are committing human rights violations in a very brutal manner," Mahmoud Habbash, Palestinian Authority minister of social welfare said in Ramallah. "Not only did Israel perpetrate war crimes, but Hamas also has been targeting innocent Palestinians."

This more about a battle between Hamas, and Fatah. That is what the article seems to be saying.

This is going on in the aftermath of the battle on GAZZA. I don't support Hamas just going around rounding people up, and torturing them, and killing them. Just because they may have helped Israel in some way. Nor am I going to apologize for Hamas.

The thing that bothered me was the invasion of GAZZA in the first place. This could of been dealt with much better I feel, and without all the innocent people who got killed in GAZZA. Their only crime was just being in GAZZA.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Howdy, this is how it works with Grim.

If you speak out against Israel you are an anti semite.

If you speak out against Israel, you support Hamas, by definition.

(You must overlook the fact that 'Hamas' are also 'semites').

If you speak out against Israel, you will be labelled a 'Nazi'.

If you post an article, Grim will either refuse to read it, dismissing it, or he will dismiss it on the grounds that the link does not fit his own agenda.

Grim is in a fixed position.

It is actually pointless anyone getting themselves worked up over what he writes, the way that DC did.

He is not going to wake one day and have a Damascus moment over this.

You agree with that, right?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm

I agree I like talking about it times. The name calling does not bother me that much. I will just look at the reason they called me said name, and defend against it. Though it can go back and forth.

Like..... You must mean this......no that is not what I am saying, and so on and so forth.

Theophilus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 pm

howdy wrote:I agree I like talking about it times. The name calling does not bother me that much. I will just look at the reason they called me said name, and defend against it. Though it can go back and forth.

Like..... You must mean this......no that is not what I am saying, and so on and so forth.

To be honest, and I am just as guilty, I think we all talk about the ME situation too much, mate.

Maybe even Jimmy would be in with me on that one.

It is fine to discuss a topic, as new news arrives, but otherwise it becomes a boring rehash of old views, and links.

Very tiresome.

I would like to see some more off beat political discussion, not just the mainstream stuff.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:26 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:
howdy wrote:I agree I like talking about it times. The name calling does not bother me that much. I will just look at the reason they called me said name, and defend against it. Though it can go back and forth.

To be honest, and I am just as guilty, I think we all talk about the ME situation too much, mate.

Maybe even Jimmy would be in with me on that one.

It is fine to discuss a topic, as new news arrives, but otherwise it becomes a boring rehash of old views, and links.

Very tiresome.

I would like to see some more off beat political discussion, not just the mainstream stuff.

I AGREE!!!

Wink

Theophilus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 am

Grim17 wrote:Here are just a few random stories about Hamas, that I challenge those of you that back the Palestinians and/or are anti-Israeli to comment on:
Well that lets me out. I don't support what either of them are doing!

After this story I suppose you're going to tell us that Amnesty international supports Hamas? Razz What a Face Razz

This report was dated 2005. Does it ring any bells in 2009?

Amnesty International has accused Israel of committing war crimes in the occupied West Bank and Gaza

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 am

Bump!

No response to this , Grim.
Do I have to chase your sorry ass to get you to comment?

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 am

catch-22 wrote:Bump!

Perhaps we should make a list of who Grim thinks are in with Hamas or 'Nazi's'. Laughing

I'll start.

1) Orthodox Jews

2) Respected Jewish politicians

3) The Torah

4) Amnesty International

5) Any newspaper or online current affairs site that dares criticise Israel

6) Oh, you and I obviously, Catch. Rolling Eyes

That's just the list for now.

I am sure it will grow.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:22 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:

Perhaps we should make a list of who Grim thinks are in with Hamas or 'Nazi's'. Laughing

I'll start.

1) Orthodox Jews

2) Respected Jewish politicians

3) The Torah

4) Amnesty International

5) Any newspaper or online current affairs site that dares criticise Israel

6) Oh, you and I obviously, Catch. Rolling Eyes

That's just the list for now.

I am sure it will grow.

Don't forget the UN, myself, D Christie and any individual who criticizes or questions Israel's track record. Smile
We're all racists according to him.

I think he needs more therapy and treatment. Or perhaps that is the problem? The radiation has seriously compromised his cognitive reasoning.
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Still waiting....

I back up my beliefs, will you Hamas apologists do the same? Waiting-710103
Americanadian
Americanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:28 pm

He's not speaking to Catch, apparently.

Laughing

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 am

Grim17 wrote:Here are just a few random stories about Hamas, that I challenge those of you that back the Palestinians and/or are anti-Israeli to comment on:

Hamas Executes Palestinian Human Rights Activist.

Hamas executes suspected Fatah traitors in Gaza

Hamas: Lies, Secrets, Torture, Murder, and Intimidation

UN Ambulance Picking up Freedom Fighters in the Gaza Strip

I'll be back later this evening to see what, if anything you all have to say about the people you support.

The first two would be expected since "traitors" to a particular government is considered treason. And although Hamas is officially recognized as a terrorist group by the majority of western nations, they were democratically elected and thus, have the authority to determine who is and who isn't a traitor. Just as Bush re-defined who was/wasn't an "enemy combatant". Governments switch the goal posts all the time. It's nothing new.

The video's authenticity would need to be verified. The IDF could have used those vehicles if they desired.

Other than that, your sources aren't exactly what would be considered "credible" now would they? One of them is from a blog. I thought I would throw that in there since you consider Amnesty International to be an organization of propaganda, which is pretty pathetic to say. Then again, human rights organizations don't rank very high in your abyss of immorality. If Israel isn't killing more people, it isn't a good day for lil' Jimmy.
Americanadian
Americanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down