Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

2 posters

Go down

Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans Empty Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

Post by HotParadox Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 am

Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

No matter what side of the fence you're on, most peoples' hearts break for the innocent civilians. Because of the politics, essential aid is sitting at the border and cannot get to the civilians.

The civilians are the losers no matter who wins this war.

The article is from the AP and says it cannot be broad cast so I can only post the link:

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2009/01/30/ap5987202.html
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans Empty Re: Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

Post by thomasjay Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 pm

HotParadox wrote:Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

No matter what side of the fence you're on, most peoples' hearts break for the innocent civilians. Because of the politics, essential aid is sitting at the border and cannot get to the civilians.

I couldn't agree with you more.

thomasjay

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans Empty Re: Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

Post by HotParadox Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:36 pm

thomasjay wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Hamas Dispenses Politics Along With Aid To Gazans

I couldn't agree with you more.
tj, how can this be allowed? Can the UN not intervene? Who cares about these poor souls? I'm concerned and worried about the innocents on both sides.

Talk to me like I'm a two year old please, because I am ignorant of how this works. I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down