Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He has left me forever

+4
coontie
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
xshivx
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

He has left me forever - Page 3 Empty Re: He has left me forever

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 pm

xshivx wrote:thanks hun Smile i know u lot wudnt it's other people i wud worry about lol xxx

Try and not forget us when you get to be a rich and famous song writer. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:That's great X! HP is right though, if it's something you think you'll want to put music to and publish sometime, I'd be leary about posting it. A lot of idea theives on the net.

That's correct! Now, it is in the category of "Public Domain". Once any material is exposed to public view over any medium, thaen anyone canseize this material and claim it as their own and do as they please with it and there's nothing the originator can do about it.
At the least, if anyone here wants to publicize any written materials, at least take the original document, make a copy or several most desirable, keep these on file for further future use and then put the original document in an envelope, address it to and from yourself, mark it original document on the outside of the envelope. Then mail it. When it comes back to you, put it on file in a "original documents" file. DO NOT OPEN IT!
This is for anuy written material you wish to protect.Then, proceeed to get an attorney and apply for a copyright patent on the material.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 pm

coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:That's great X! HP is right though, if it's something you think you'll want to put music to and publish sometime, I'd be leary about posting it. A lot of idea theives on the net.

That's correct! Now, it is in the category of "Public Domain". Once any material is exposed to public view over any medium, thaen anyone canseize this material and claim it as their own and do as they please with it and there's nothing the originator can do about it.
At the least, if anyone here wants to publicize any written materials, at least take the original document, make a copy or several most desirable, keep these on file for further future use and then put the original document in an envelope, address it to and from yourself, mark it original document on the outside of the envelope. Then mail it. When it comes back to you, put it on file in a "original documents" file. DO NOT OPEN IT!
This is for anuy written material you wish to protect.Then, proceeed to get an attorney and apply for a copyright patent on the material.

HP gave me a great idea about some of my writting. Take the original finished work and mail it to yourself, then when you get it, just store it away unopened. That way you have it sealed and a date stamp on it from the post office as proof of when it was created and finished.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:11 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:

HP gave me a great idea about some of my writting. Take the original finished work and mail it to yourself, then when you get it, just store it away unopened. That way you have it sealed and a date stamp on it from the post office as proof of when it was created and finished.
Ya doggieboy. i remember telling you about this and i was just telling OT about it visa vi email yesterday re some of his wife's work.
I'm not sure if I told you, but i forgot to tell OT to have the finished work notarized by a Notary Public. If you put your words to music, it's best to mail yourself a cd of the music, too, in the same envelope with the written words (unless you know how to write notes-but i'd still burn it to a cd-even if you have to hum it, lol... as a CYA, if you know what i mean,) so the tune of the song can be heard. but still enclose the written, notarized words. Proof in court beyond a reasonable doubt when an official seal is embossed on the paper. To have something notarized is legal proof and very cheap.
Of course, mail the original, notarized document and cd to yourself and keep a copy of the written document in a safe, private spot. Also, remember to have the post office hand stamp the envelope right in front of you, so you can make sure that the post mark is legible.
Make sure to put your work in one of those post office envelopes with the pull tab opening. This type of envelope is considered tamper-proof in a court of law. NEVER open the envelope. Ever. Even if you get it copy written. The sole purpose of this envelope is for only a judge to open it, if ever necessary.
And after you die, if someone stole your work and claimed it was theirs and you stole it from them and had it illegally copy written, your kids would have the envelope with instructions to never open it.
Last step is I have put all of my kids' envelopes that they've mailed to themselves in zip-lock bags so they stay fresh, clean and the post mark remains legible.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

He has left me forever - Page 3 Empty Copyrights.....

Post by DM007 Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 am

Just a note on Copyrights:

First of all, there is no such thing as "Public Domain". Copyrights remain intact, regardless of where they originated, or are displayed. A more appropriate description of what could be "public domain", would be a piece, expressly (in writing or witnessed verbal) released by the originator, with permission to be used in any way, with no restrictions. The vast majority of all the content you see in public forums (when the content originated from other sources), is in violation of a copyright law. These are not often enforced, as the owner of the forum is "held harmless" according to an agreement in effect upon user registration. The forum owner, however, has the responsibility to remove such content as soon as it's convenient. In this way, the forum owner is not responsible for any litigation forthcoming.

There are 2 general types of Copyrights. Expressed, and implied. An example of expressed would be anything a user types into this forum. The copyright is expressly held by the forum owner. The original content is also held to an implied copyright by the person who authored it. The Copyright warnings, notices and symbols within the registration agreement, and posted in various places makes it "expressed". The implied copyright is granted to any original content, as long as the original author is noted, in this case, the user name of the user.

In the case of X's lyrics, it was copyrighted by her the moment it was visible on this forum. It cannot be legally used by any other person, except referenced in it's entirety, with this full page intact, without her expressed permission. If a person(s) were to use the lyrics in any way without her permission, she would be entitled to any compensation received by the unlawful users, plus punitive damages (after a court trial, of course).

A Copyright is automatic. The release of a copyright is not, regardless of how it is used by disinterested parties.

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 am

Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:thanks hun Smile i know u lot wudnt it's other people i wud worry about lol xxx

Try and not forget us when you get to be a rich and famous song writer. Very Happy

LOL i douybt that will happen but if i does ofcourse i wont forget you Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:03 am

DM007 wrote:Just a note on Copyrights:

First of all, there is no such thing as "Public Domain". Copyrights remain intact, regardless of where they originated, or are displayed. A more appropriate description of what could be "public domain", would be a piece, expressly (in writing or witnessed verbal) released by the originator, with permission to be used in any way, with no restrictions. The vast majority of all the content you see in public forums (when the content originated from other sources), is in violation of a copyright law. These are not often enforced, as the owner of the forum is "held harmless" according to an agreement in effect upon user registration. The forum owner, however, has the responsibility to remove such content as soon as it's convenient. In this way, the forum owner is not responsible for any litigation forthcoming.

There are 2 general types of Copyrights. Expressed, and implied. An example of expressed would be anything a user types into this forum. The copyright is expressly held by the forum owner. The original content is also held to an implied copyright by the person who authored it. The Copyright warnings, notices and symbols within the registration agreement, and posted in various places makes it "expressed". The implied copyright is granted to any original content, as long as the original author is noted, in this case, the user name of the user.

In the case of X's lyrics, it was copyrighted by her the moment it was visible on this forum. It cannot be legally used by any other person, except referenced in it's entirety, with this full page intact, without her expressed permission. If a person(s) were to use the lyrics in any way without her permission, she would be entitled to any compensation received by the unlawful users, plus punitive damages (after a court trial, of course).

A Copyright is automatic. The release of a copyright is not, regardless of how it is used by disinterested parties.

©️

You forgot this.... © in your post. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Actually, I posted this mail copyright procedure information on Scam.com 12 - 18 months ago. I orginated the idea due to some writing activity while in Florida. Seems as though there are people that saw it there and are now
expressing it as though it is their original material.
Oh well, people will be people, like I commented in the email "hacking" scheme.
Anyhow, to secure the material properly one should consult a copyright patent attorney asap. Especially if you publicize it openly as did some whose material was published on here. The other procedure is just a cheap and informal "quicky" sort of protection measure that will not hold up in a court of law.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:51 pm

coontie wrote:Actually, I posted this mail copyright procedure information on Scam.com 12 - 18 months ago. I orginated the idea due to some writing activity while in Florida. Seems as though there are people that saw it there and are now
expressing it as though it is their original material.
Oh well, people will be people, like I commented in the email "hacking" scheme.
Anyhow, to secure the material properly one should consult a copyright patent attorney asap. Especially if you publicize it openly as did some whose material was published on here. The other procedure is just a cheap and informal "quicky" sort of protection measure that will not hold up in a court of law.

Did you put the "©" in that post so folks would know it was a copyrighted idea, and that no one else should take credit for it? hehehehe.... lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:12 pm

DM007 wrote:Just a note on Copyrights:

Thank you very much for all this information, DM. I will pass it on to my boys.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:06 pm

"No Public Domain"? Check this out. Also, unless you're qualified as an attonrney don't be making statements in regard to what and what is not legally.
I have already previously contacter and attorney and discussed the matter with them:

"Public domain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Public Domain)
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about public ownership of creative works. For use in relationship to public lands, see public domain (land).
For how the public domain applies to Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Public domain.

The public domain is a range of abstract materials—commonly referred to as intellectual property—which are not owned or controlled by anyone. The term indicates that these materials are therefore "public property", and available for anyone to use for any purpose. The public domain can be defined in contrast to several forms of intellectual property; the public domain in contrast to copyrighted works is different from the public domain in contrast to trademarks or patented works. Furthermore, the laws of various countries define the scope of the public domain differently, making it necessary to specify which jurisdiction's public domain is being discussed.

The public domain is most often discussed in contrast to works whose use is restricted by copyright. Under modern law, most original works of art, literature, music, etc. are covered by copyright from the time of their creation for a limited period of time (which varies by country). When the copyright expires, the work enters the public domain. It is estimated that currently, of all the books found in the world's libraries, only about 15% are in the public domain, even though only 10% of all books are still in print; the remaining 75% are books which remain unavailable because they are still under copyright protection.[1]

The public domain can also be defined in contrast to trademarks. Names, logos, and other identifying marks used in commerce can be restricted as proprietary trademarks for a single business to use. Trademarks can be maintained indefinitely, but they can also lapse through disuse, negligence, or widespread misuse, and enter the public domain. It is possible, however, for a lapsed trademark to become proprietary again, leaving the public domain.

The public domain also contrasts with patents. New inventions can be registered and granted patents restricting others from using the inventions without permission from the inventor. Like copyrights, patents last for a limited period of time, after which the inventions covered by them enter the public domain and can be used by anyone.

No legal restriction on use

A creative work is said to be in the public domain if there are no laws which restrict its use by the public at large. For instance, a work may be in the public domain if no laws establish proprietary rights over the work, or if the work or its subject matter are specifically excluded from existing laws.

Because proprietary rights are founded in national laws, an item may be public domain in one jurisdiction but not another. For instance, some works of literature are public domain in the United States but not in the European Union and vice versa.

The underlying idea that is expressed or manifested in the creation of a work generally cannot be the subject of copyright law (see idea-expression divide). Mathematical formulæ will therefore generally form part of the public domain, to the extent that their expression in the form of software is not covered by copyright; however, algorithms can be the subject of a software patent in some jurisdictions.[2][3]

Works created before the existence of copyright and patent laws also form part of the public domain. For example, the Bible and the inventions of Archimedes are in the public domain, but copyright may exist in translations or new formulations of these works.

Although "intellectual property" laws are not designed to prevent facts from entering the public domain, collections of facts organized or presented in a creative way, such as categorized lists, may be copyrighted. Collections of data with intuitive organization, such as alphabetized directories like telephone directories, are generally not copyrightable. In some countries copyright-like rights are granted for databases, even those containing mere facts.

Works of the United States Government and various other governments are excluded from copyright law and may therefore be considered to be in the public domain in their respective countries.[4] In the United States, when copyrighted material is enacted into the law, it enters the public domain. Thus, the building codes, when enacted, are in the public domain.[5] They may also be in the public domain in other countries as well. "It is axiomatic that material in the public domain is not protected by copyright, even when incorporated into a copyrighted work."[6]

Expiration

In most countries, the term for patents is 20 years, after which the invention becomes part of the public domain.

A trademark registration may remain in force indefinitely, or expire without specific regard to its age. For a trademark registration to remain valid, the owner must continue to use it. In some circumstances, such as disuse, failure to assert trademark rights, or common usage by the public without regard for its intended use, it could become generic, and therefore part of the public domain.

The expiration of a copyright is more complex than that of a patent. Historically the United States has specified terms of a number of years following creation or publication; this number has been increased several times. Most other countries specify terms of a number of years following the death of the last surviving creator; this number varies from one country to another (50 years and 70 years are the most common), and has also been increased in many of them. See List of countries' copyright length. Legal traditions differ on whether a work in the public domain can have its copyright restored. Term extensions by the U.S. and Australia generally have not removed works from the public domain, but merely delayed the addition of works to it. By contrast, a European Union directive harmonizing the term of copyright protection was applied retrospectively, restoring and extending the terms of copyright on material previously in the public domain.

United States law

Copyright law in the United States has changed several times. Although it is held under Feist v. Rural that Congress does not have the power to re-copyright works that have fallen into the public domain, re-copyrighting has happened: "After World War I and after World War II, there were special amendments to the Copyright Act to permit for a limited time and under certain conditions the recapture of works that might have fallen into the public domain, principally by aliens of countries with which we had been at war."[7]

Works "prepared by an officer or employee of the U.S. government as part of that person's official duties" are automatically in the public domain by law.[8] Examples include military journalism, federal court opinions (but not necessarily state court opinions), congressional committee reports, and census data. However, works created by a contractor for the government are still subject to copyright. Even public domain documents may have their availability limited by laws limiting the spread of classified information.

At most, terms end 120 years after publication in the United States, but they may end or have already ended sooner in certain situations.[9]United States law

Copyright law in the United States has changed several times. Although it is held under Feist v. Rural that Congress does not have the power to re-copyright works that have fallen into the public domain, re-copyrighting has happened: "After World War I and after World War II, there were special amendments to the Copyright Act to permit for a limited time and under certain conditions the recapture of works that might have fallen into the public domain, principally by aliens of countries with which we had been at war."[7]

Works "prepared by an officer or employee of the U.S. government as part of that person's official duties" are automatically in the public domain by law.[8] Examples include military journalism, federal court opinions (but not necessarily state court opinions), congressional committee reports, and census data. However, works created by a contractor for the government are still subject to copyright. Even public domain documents may have their availability limited by laws limiting the spread of classified information.

There's more to this article on wikipedia. Check it out. You'll find it very interesting. I attempted to provide more, but was interfered with doing so. Not sure why?
Also, the "circle-C" symbol means nothing when affixed by and individual and is only affixed after the material has been formally and legally patented. Nothing to stop an individual from placing it on a document, but that will not prevent theft or plagiarizing; copying and claiming as their own original work. Of course, any one that so cares to do so can do so - nothing to stop this. But it is an exercise in futility.

It still all comes down to if an individual fails to take necessary protective, precautionary mesaures regarding having proof that they originated the dosument, then anyone can claim it. And don't think that it is just a matter
of getting wife, husband, friends, casual witnesses to say: "yeah, I remember when they wrote that.

Dm007 - you're the same individual that challenged me a while back regarding the herbicide "Round-up" and claimed there was no merit to it being a toxic and dangerous substance. I suggest before you just arbitrarily come out and make these statements that you first do some research.
Biggest problem remains in regard to invasion into ground water, which becomes drink9ing water as well as habitat for wildlife. Of course humans are being affected [see this in your research] and this is irreversible.
Have a look at what is said regarding this herbicide. Only problem there is it has been over used, as in the :more is better" idea on the part of farmers and others. So now, weeds have developed an immunity to the stuff.
There was an article on t.v. several days ago regarding the flourishing of "Pig-weed", an invasive herb that grows very tall and coars. It bogs down combine machines and prevents the harvesting of crops such as Cotton. The farmers are saying that they might very well have to harvest the crop by hand. In the meantime, they have hired field hands, like past uyears, to walk through and chop the stuff [large, invasive weeds] down.

Additionally, regarding toxic materials beings used now to manufacture various containers and toys and so on, there is a substance called "BPA" [look at wikipedia] It has been determined that tis material when ingested by pregnant mothers, through water and food contaminants, is now determined to cause violent behavior to manifest, appear, in two year old female children. Males are not affected. The way in which this happens is still unknown.
This was on CNN HLN. Should be on their website, iuf anyone cares to look.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Public Domain...Ummmm. That's what I said. It isn't anything. It is merely a term for items not subject to Copyright laws. Still it is the Copyright laws that determine what is copyright and what is not. Your typing here, on this forum, is not public domain. It can be reproduced, but there are restrictions.

A Copyright is nothing more than a statement of fact, establishing the origin and ownership of the subject matter. Copyright attorneys are only useful to protect the material (by watching for infringement), pursue those would infringe, and to verify the material you wish to copyright is not already owned by someone else (such as cooperate logos and mottoes). Copyrights can be filed, but are no more binding. It is more complicated than that, but we are talking about words typed into a public discussion forum. For this purpose, it is no more complicated. Song lyrics are the same. Words on paper (so to speak), and do not incorporate intellectual or real value. The value is implied, in that it is the originality of the type itself, which is valued. The condition of originality required by any court is established by the electronic document time stamp, much the same as a notary. You could do the same thing by sealing and mailing it to yourself, witnessed, of course. Pay an attorney, if you want. It's money wasted, unless you have money to waste.

No. I am not a Copyright attorney. I would never pretend to be that inept.

DM007

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:43 pm

I seriously doubt that you read all of the material provided. This is obvious, as well as NOT going to source wikipedia, such as cited here. Not caring or bothering to read further informative information.
There are several things I notice in your post:
- your arguments are strictly biased and weighted in regard to how you desire the argument or debate or whatever comes out to your satisfaction. You're not interested in the facts or learning anything. You're just very closed minded. You ignore and refuse to accept factual material that is plainly stated with appropriate research references.
- You typically repeat what someone else has already said and repeat that same material over and over.

- results are that you really never say much of anything enlightening, constructive or accurate, or really say much of anything at all, in summary.

- you do not perform research on topics where you challenge other people with your opinion or viewpoint.

i think in the future I wont even bother to give credence to what you write by reading it.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:59 am

coontie wrote:I seriously doubt that you read all of the material provided. This is obvious, as well as NOT going to source wikipedia, such as cited here. Not caring or bothering to read further informative information.
There are several things I notice in your post:
- your arguments are strictly biased and weighted in regard to how you desire the argument or debate or whatever comes out to your satisfaction. You're not interested in the facts or learning anything. You're just very closed minded. You ignore and refuse to accept factual material that is plainly stated with appropriate research references.
- You typically repeat what someone else has already said and repeat that same material over and over.

- results are that you really never say much of anything enlightening, constructive or accurate, or really say much of anything at all, in summary.

- you do not perform research on topics where you challenge other people with your opinion or viewpoint.

i think in the future I wont even bother to give credence to what you write by reading it.

I had no wish to turn this into an argument. I merely stated fact, based on experience, observation, and profession, with the current subject of discussion in focus (albeit, far off topic). Please, cite any fact not consistent with US and international law. While Wikipedia is a good source for general information, it is not a reliable source of fact, and especially legal advice. Please, take a few moments to read their Copyright statement and content disclaimer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer , to start with.

In regards to your bulleted comments, please provide some proof of any of it. I have no axe to grind with you, and never challenged your statement. Please feel free to not read what you wish. I do, however, suggest you read the entirety of the content you present, and at least consider the possibility it has no bearing on the discussion at hand.

DM007

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Heya every1 Smile hope ur all okay

I thought I'd update u on mine and the exs current situation, we're like best mates again now, we know where each other stands and we know we're never gonna be together again but we're getting along great as freinds instead neways Smile we text each other every so often and see each other a couple of times a week to hang out and have a laugh and it's no where near as hard as it ws and as i thought it would be, one day we'll both move on and have new partners but we're always gonna be there for each other and be mates, i think we're both really happy atm

so i thought i'd let u all know Very Happy

here's a pic of us when we last saw each other Photobucketxxxxxx

Last edited by xshivx on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:40 pm

That's good news X. I hope things work out great for both of you no matter which direction your paths take you.

He's still a dweeb though. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:43 pm

thanks you sweet heart it is great i must say

i mena it aint gonna all be roses from here, there's gonna be tough times but we're there for each other Smile

and maybe one day i'll find a good man to take care of me Very Happy

Laughing maybe just a little CH hehe xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Someone with some brains will tie on the shining armor for ya. All things have their reason and will be done in their time, not ours. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks hun i hope ur right Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm always right. What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:51 pm

hehe Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm

The site went down for a minute after I posted that. Thought I'd blown up the board with that little fib. lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:55 pm

haha see u were lying all along xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 pm

But I was right. Very Happy

I was right here. I'm right handed. I'm right infront of the computer. hehehe...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Good news to hear xs!!! Btw, he's adorable and looks very young...way too young to be in a committed relationship. You both need time to grow and flourish and neither of you can be expected to settle down with THE one yet.
Let him fly. And you fly too. One day you will be tied down and miserable like the rest of us. You both need time and this break-up really is a blessing in disguise. I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:21 pm

HotParadox wrote:Good news to hear xs!!! Btw, he's adorable and looks very young...way too young to be in a committed relationship. You both need time to grow and flourish and neither of you can be expected to settle down with THE one yet.
Let him fly. And you fly too. One day you will be tied down and miserable like the rest of us. You both need time and this break-up really is a blessing in disguise. I love you

Not I.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:31 pm

hahaha!!!! lol, ya, you're still out there and look at you. You're a freaking Adonis. Some lady should snap you up and make the streets safer for all single women out there.
HAH! JK!!!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

hahaha... yea, that's what I am. A freakin sex symbol that'd wash dishes for a hummer. (That's a southern term that does not refer to a vehicle) Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

ya i know. we covered that term over on another thread. gag me
as a matter of fact, i believe it was me who understood your crassness when one of the guys thought you were talking about something wholesome and pure.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Just thought I'd clairify. Very Happy refresher course you might say.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 pm

Sleep
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 pm

hehehe

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:23 am

HotParadox wrote:Sleep

I hope that werent at me HP Shocked xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:50 am

xshivx wrote:

Nope, she got tired of me being naughty. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Nope, she got tired of me being naughty. Wink
True. Very Happy 🐶 cat
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:23 am

xshivx wrote:

No!!! Look again at the post that was directly before it. It was CLEARLY directed at none other than doggieboy. He was putting me to sleep. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:31 am

I thought you meant I was dreamy. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 am

Sleep
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:21 am

lol

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:55 am

haha okey dokey best to make sure HP Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3