Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He has left me forever

+4
coontie
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
xshivx
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

He has left me forever - Page 2 Empty Re: He has left me forever

Post by xshivx Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm

thanks darling HP

i cant help but smile when i hear from you

yeah i haven't cried for 11hours Shocked and im keeping busy and trying to look on the bright side and so far it's helping, there's still ganna be a lot to get through and a lot of ups and downs, but as of now i feel really good today Smile

and it;s thanks to all of you Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 pm

xshivx wrote:lol or lunge wildley at the pope Laughing xxxxxx

Now that I want a video of! Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

lol i can't take credit for the idea i got it off bill bailey lol but i will sned u a vid if i do it one day lol xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm

xshivx wrote:lol i can't take credit for the idea i got it off bill bailey lol but i will sned u a vid if i do it one day lol xxx

How about sitting on the Queen's lap.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:27 pm

xshivx wrote:My bf has left me and he's never coming back Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hey Xshivx, I agree with CH, is he nuts. I may not know you personally but from what I have seen and read in your posts, you are a really nice and caring person. I do hope that it will go better for you during this period. If you need someone to talk to and understand you, you know what to do. You take care of yourself Xshivx, and oh yeah, one more thing...

YOU ROCK!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:30 am

or i could steal one of her hats OT lol

and thanks very much NR I still can't believe he did thisto me, i never saw it coming and i've given him everything i have and am in this relationship so ya know what im starting to think he is nuts lol
u rock too NR Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 am

Yea he is. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:18 am

thanks CH xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 am

xshivx wrote:thanks CH xxxxxx

Not to mention stupid also

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 am

xshivx wrote:thanks darling HP

yeah i haven't cried for 11hours Shocked and im keeping busy and trying to look on the bright side and so far it's helping, there's still ganna be a lot to get through and a lot of ups and downs, but as of now i feel really good today Smile

You know what i was thinking last night and wanted to tell you today? Well, my daughter Sara is exactly your age and she and her long time boyfriend, Justin, broke up last year. And she was crushed-it was her first and one & only boyfriend.
Well, they went back together, as broken-up couples often do... But now-guess what? Sara decided that being together with him wasn't going to change who he is...and that there are things in his personality/behavior that she would not want in a husband down the road and, apparently, he's not going to change anytime soon, soooo, she ended it. Just like that!
Now, as we speak, he's like a love-sick puppy (and i do feel bad for him) and she's having a blast, living her life and dating other guys and catching up with what she missed out on in high-school. Justin is a little over 4 years older than Sara, so she missed out on a lot of school things, like Prom, b/c he was too old and not a student-so he couldn't go. So she didn't go.
He is the drummer in my boys' band and a best friend of the boys since they were like 11, so he will always be around and a part of our lives. But Sara and her ex have made the best of the situation-they are friends and there is nothing they wouldn't do for each other but, at this point, they are just friends.
I do not want her to settle for less than what she deserves and she deserves-and wants-a mate as wonderful as her Dad.
I've told my children this, and i'm gonna tell you, too: when you pick a mate, you are also picking the future father or mother of your future children. Choose wisely:if you pick a lemon, you have an option OUT. But your poor children do not.
Don't settle, xs, please. Have fun and shop around.
xo

He has left me forever - Page 2 4780_110

This is Sara and Justin, taken this summer, just as friends who enjoy hiking and mountain climbing, etc, together.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 am

HotParadox wrote:

You know what i was thinking last night and wanted to tell you today? Well, my daughter Sara is exactly your age and she and her long time boyfriend, Justin, broke up last year. And she was crushed-it was her first and one & only boyfriend.
Well, they went back together, as broken-up couples often do... But now-guess what? Sara decided that being together with him wasn't going to change who he is...and that there are things in his personality/behavior that she would not want in a husband down the road and, apparently, he's not going to change anytime soon, soooo, she ended it. Just like that!
Now, as we speak, he's like a love-sick puppy (and i do feel bad for him) and she's having a blast, living her life and dating other guys and catching up with what she missed out on in high-school. Justin is a little over 4 years older than Sara, so she missed out on a lot of school things, like Prom, b/c he was too old and not a student-so he couldn't go. So she didn't go.
He is the drummer in my boys' band and a best friend of the boys since they were like 11, so he will always be around and a part of our lives. But Sara and her ex have made the best of the situation-they are friends and there is nothing they wouldn't do for each other but, at this point, they are just friends.
I do not want her to settle for less than what she deserves and she deserves-and wants-a mate as wonderful as her Dad.
I've told my children this, and i'm gonna tell you, too: when you pick a mate, you are also picking the future father or mother of your future children. Choose wisely:if you pick a lemon, you have an option OUT. But your poor children do not.
xo

This is Sara and Justin, taken this summer, just as friends who enjoy hiking and mountain climbing, etc, together.

Well it looks like sara is not only as smart as her mom but as beautiful as well. Oh, to be single and 150 yeares younger again. Boy the trouble I could get into again. Very Happy So many beautiful women and so little time.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 am

Old Timer wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

xo

Well it looks like sara is not only as smart as her mom but as beautiful as well. Oh, to be single and 150 yeares younger again. Boy the trouble I could get into again. Very Happy So many beautiful women and so little time.
thank you, ot. ya, she's a pretty girl. they're all pretty at that age, if you ask me. but it's so hard to help them see that the world doesn't end with one guy-not at their age. but, of course, to a kid a breakup is the end of the world. then, when they get over it, they see that there actually is life after a broken heart. i think the first lost love is the hardest, just because you have no reference point, no experience with it. boy, Sara learned that life does indeed go on and so will xs. just like us.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 pm

thanks OT

and thank you very much HP, me and the ex will never get back together not after this, but we will always remain great friends and still are atm Smile
my ex wasn;t my first relationship but was deifnatly the first person i ever treuly loved in my life! But we wont be together again and i am looking towards the future Smile

i agree with OT ur daughter is beautiful Smile and ur both fantastic people Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

xshivx wrote:thanks OT

and thank you very much HP, me and the ex will never get back together not after this, but we will always remain great friends and still are atm Smile
my ex wasn;t my first relationship but was deifnatly the first person i ever treuly loved in my life! But we wont be together again and i am looking towards the future Smile

i agree with OT ur daughter is beautiful Smile and ur both fantastic people Smile xxxxxx
thank you, xs. sounds to me like you are learning fast and moving on, hard as it is right now. you are going to feel so much better with each passing day. sure, you'll have hard ones, just like you already said. but they will pass and you are gonna ROCK!...wait u already do, haha!
xo
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:35 pm

thanks huni Smile i think i am learning fast too, it was tought but i know where i stanbd and i have to move on, and yup hard times will come but i'll get through them

aww bless u hun u ROCK too Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm

thanks, sweetie.

and your signature:
"My heart may never mend, And you'll never get to love me again"

ya, tell me when your ready for me to edit it for you... to something like this:
"My heart will mend, And you'll never get to love me again."

or, better yet:
"My heart did mend, And you'll never get to love me again."

LOL! I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:52 pm

i will hun Smile

but it's true though i'll move on i think it'll always hurt a little xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:48 pm

You will survive..

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:51 pm

eventualy, you'll find someone to go the distance...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm

And he won't want to miss a thing.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:57 pm

i love that last song lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Don't tell nobody, but me too. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:07 pm

hehe i wont Razz xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Thank you, some folks; not mentioning names.... OT; might try to call me a sissy boy. What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Thank you, some folks; not mentioning names.... OT; might try to call me a sissy boy. What a Face

I would never do a thing like that. But has mommy made ya quit playing with dolls yet. lol!

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 pm

xshivx wrote:or i could steal one of her hats OT lol

and thanks very much NR I still can't believe he did thisto me, i never saw it coming and i've given him everything i have and am in this relationship so ya know what im starting to think he is nuts lol
u rock too NR Smile xxxxxx
Hey Xshivx, he is nuts but let me ask you a question, how much has he put into the relationship with you? You should look at that as well. It sounds like you have been contributing more to the relationship than he has?
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 am

Why should I be sad -Britney Spears

They couldn’t believe I did it
That I was so committed
My life was so restricted for you (for you)
I just dove inside it blind
Couldn't see what swam inside
Thought that be romantic
For you-

Exchanged my vows and said it all
On the ledge prepared to fall
Even screaming "damm it" for you. Remeber?
My friends said you would play me
But I just said they're crazy
While I was crying frantic, was it true?

Why should I be sad, heaven knows
From the stupid freakin’ things that you do
Why should I get mad, feel sad, who knows
Just take it all as a sign that we’re through

(Goodbye) It's time for me to move along
(Goodbye) It's time for me to get it on
(OK) I’m tired of singing sad songs
(Alright) It's time for me
(Britney let’s go)

I sent you to Vegas with a pocket full of paper
And with no ultimatums
On you-
I thought "what could separate us"
But it just seemed that Vegas
Only brought the playa out of you
(Hey baby, what’s your name!)

Lavish homes and fancy cars
Even got the drop Ferrari
Filled up our garage for you
Made your choice with all the teens
People and US Magazines
Tell me who'd I do that for, who?

(C'mon now) (Goodbye) It's time for me to move along
(OK) I’m tired of singing sad songs (C'mon)
(Britney let’s go)

It's time for me to move along
(C'mon) (Goodbye) It's time for me to get it on
(C'mon) (OK) I’m tired of singing sad songs
(Britney let’s go)

And don't you worry about our angels
All the magazines trying to intervene
Sayin' things in the gossip section
They'll get good guidance and be trained well
Don’t worry I’ll keep a little secret
When they ask this question

(Goodbye) It's time for me to move along
(Britney let’s go)

Its time for me to move along
(Britney let’s go)

Its time for me to move along
(Britney let’s go)

Yeah
Uh c'mon
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 am

this song makes me smile too and think of ne begginings
maybe justin timberlake could be my new bf lol

"Girlfriend (Remix)"- Nsync
(feat. Nelly)

[Nelly:]
Uh, Ay, Ay
Uh, Would you be my girl?
Would you be my,
(Would you be my girlfriend?)
Uh, Ay, Yeah

Check it
He don't want you like I want you believe me boo I been told
He don't appreciate you, ma, I can tell by the way he hold you
He don't love you like I do love you
He don't squeeze you like I squeeze
I'll make your neck pop back and in fact I'll buckle your knees (hey)
Okay, baby what's it gon' take for you to be my lady (tell me right now)
I hear your friends say you should
Your parents tell you what's good
Your lil' sista' keep yellin' Nelly, I wish you would

But you hesitatin debatin' whether or not it's real
I ain't shootin game, boo, I'm just tellin you how I feel
I'm diggin everything about you
Your hips an' the way the swing
I hate to see you leave boo, but love to see you walk away

I'll be your personal shrink boo I care what ya think
I bought the Bentely in pink cuz my dough in sync
So tell ya man bye bye and tell 'em you're long (gone)
Ain't no needin' wait up you done found you another (home)
(woo)

[Nsync:]
I don't know why you care (why you thinkin' bout it mamma?)
He doesn't even know you're there
'Cause he don't love your eyes (no)
And he don't love your smile (no)
Girl you know that ain't fair (c'mon)

In the middle of the night
Is he gonna be by your side?
Or will he run and hide?
You don't know cause things ain't clear
And baby when you cry
Is he gonna stand by your side?
Does the man even know you're alive?
I got an idea

Why don't you be my girlfriend
I'll treat you good (I'll treat you good girl)
I know you hear your friends when they say you should
'Cause if you were my girlfriend
I'd be your shining star
The one to show you where you are
Girl you should be my girlfriend

Does he know what you feel (he know what you feel?)
Are you sure that it's real yeah (are you sure?)
Does he ease your mind (no)
Or does he break your stride?
Did you know that love could be a shield yeah
In the middle of the night (ohhh)
Is he gonna be by your side? (no no - no)
Or will he run and hide?
You don't know cause things ain't clear
And baby when you cry (ooohh)
Is he gonna stand by your side? (no no)
Does the man even know you're alive?
I got an idea (listen girl)

So won't you be my girlfriend (yeah yeah)
I'll treat you good (I'll treat you good girl)
I know you hear your friends when they say you should, baby
'Cause if you were my girlfriend (uh uh uh uh)
I'd be your shining star (I'd be the one to shine for ya, girl)
The one to show you where you are (Check it, ah ah ah ah ah ah)
Girl you should be my girlfriend

[Nelly:]
I need a fiance cute as Beyonce
Ghetto like Da Brat
Ready to scrap when I say
The talents of Alicia, my fault Ms. Keys
I take the hips off Trina
The lips off Eve
I put ya so high on a pedestal, it might make ya nose bleed
So much ice around ya ankles, and watch ya toes freeze
What's wrong, ma? Ya man ain't bringing ya joy?
Don't trip flip ya scrip to a country boy
Now c'mon

Ever since I saw your face
Nothing in my life has been the same
I walk around just saying your name
Without you my world would end, yeah
I've searched around this whole damn place
And everything says you were meant to be
My girlfriend... oh

(Hey girl)
Why don't you be my girlfriend (yeah)
I'll treat you good (uh)
I know you hear your friends when they say you should
(I know you hear your friends when they say you should)
'Cause if you were my girlfriend (my girlfriend)
I'd be your shining star (be your shining star yeahh)
The one to show you where you are

Girl you should be my girlfriend (you make my heart sing)
Ahh... (uh uh uh uh) you make my heart sing
Ahh... you make my heart sing
Ahh... (uh uh uh uh) my baby, baby, yeah you make my heart sing
Ahh... girl you should be my girlfriend (would you be my)
Girl you should be my girlfriend (would you be my girl)
Girl you should be my girlfriend (would you be my)
Girl you should be my girlfriend...
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:57 am

Hey, I thought Iwas next in line for that BF job. lol!

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:58 am

LOL don't worry OT jt wudnt have neways Razz xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:51 pm

"Life Starts Now"

You say you feel so down,
Every time I turn around
You say you should've
Been gone by now,
You think that everything's wrong,
Ask me how to carry on,
Will make it through
Another day
Just hold on

Cause life starts now,
You've done all the things
That could kill u somehow
And you're so far down
But you will survive this
Somehow because
Life starts now

I hate to see you fall down,
I'll pick you up off the ground,
I've watched the weight of
Your world come down
And now it's your chance
To move on, change the way you've lived for so long,
Find the strength you've had inside all along

Cause life starts now,
And you're so far down
But you will survive this
Somehow because
Life starts now

All this pain
Take this life and make it yours,
All this hate
Take your heart and let it love again,
You will survive this somehow

Life starts now,
And you're so far down

Life starts now,
And you're so far down
Life starts now
[i]
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:04 pm

that's beautiful, xs.
but i would get if off here and i wouldn't post this anywhere until you copyright it. it's FREE. pm me. xo
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm

That's great X! HP is right though, if it's something you think you'll want to put music to and publish sometime, I'd be leary about posting it. A lot of idea theives on the net.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm

i dont know how to take it off Sad xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Just send HP a PM and she should be able to. Or click edit, and right click inside the the box that the post is in, left click select all in the box that appears, right click on the highlight, and click delete. then you can post something in it's place like roses are red, blue is pretty and X is too. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:54 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Just send HP a PM and she should be able to. Or click edit, and right click inside the the box that the post is in, left click select all in the box that appears, right click on the highlight, and click delete. then you can post something in it's place like roses are red, blue is pretty and X is too. Very Happy

Yep, pretty darn beautiful and pretty well apt to stay that way to.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm

oh i forgot thanks for the praise on my song i really appreciate, the fact that u lot like it and it's my song means the world to me

and thanks OT Embarassed thats very sweet of you xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm

xshivx wrote:oh i forgot thanks for the praise on my song i really appreciate, the fact that u lot like it and it's my song means the world to me

and thanks OT Embarassed thats very sweet of you xxxxxx

It's really good, you could sell a song like that to Rebba and get royalties everytime somebody buys or plays it on the radio.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:06 am

xshivx wrote:i dont know how to take it off Sad xxx
I removed it, sweetie. Not that anyone of us would steal it, but this board is open for all to see. The entire world. affraid
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 am

thanks hun Smile i know u lot wudnt it's other people i wud worry about lol xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next