Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He has left me forever

+4
coontie
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
xshivx
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

He has left me forever Empty He has left me forever

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 am

My bf has left me and he's never coming back Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

He has left me forever Empty Re: He has left me forever

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:31 am

Is he nuts? Sorry X, he's a fool for not knowing how lucky he is to have had a wonderful person like you.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 am

no it's all my fault, i've lost him forever
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 am

Well I doubt you could have done anything all that bad as to keep him mad at you forever. Not knowing the details, all I can say from my vast experiance with break ups, (and let me tell ya, I got experiance, with the child suppot stubs to prove it. Very Happy ), It hurts for awhile and you never forget the ones that you really loved. But it gets easier and things move on. Eventually another comes along, and it starts all over again, different, but love comes again. I got a feeling he'll calm down and be ready to talk to you again before long. Maybe you'll be able to work things out.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:20 am

if we dont my life is over
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 am

xshivx wrote:if we dont my life is over

Dear, there aint none of us worth all that. It may feel that way now, but really it's not. The ending of one thing is just the begining of something new. I hope you work things out with him, I really do. But worse case senerio is you don't and go on with your life, meet someone else etc. Sometimes the one we have has to leave so we will be available when the right one comes. And he will. If this fella is the him and has any common sense, he'll be back. If not, then the right one just hasn't made his way to you yet.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:31 am

if it's the end it's the end, im just praying it's not
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:34 am

Things will work out for you.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 am

i hope so
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 am

It will, and for what it's worth, here's a virtual hug. {hug} Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 am

thanks hun *hugs* xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:58 am

Here ya go, this song always gives me a new perspective on things when I'm feeling the way you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaZmY52gHM

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:28 am

Well, from what I have seen of you my dear, you are a much stronger and wiser person than you know. My good buddy and friend the Dawg is correct in what he has told you. I echo the same words. Remember these words here because they are really true.

IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING OR SOMEBODY, SET THEM FREE.

IF THEY COME BACK THEY ARE YOURS FOREVERMORE

IF THEY DON'T, THEN THEY NEVER WERE

Those that want to come and go as the please and have you just sit there and wait for them, are really not worth the powder it would ake to blow them up. They will only use someone as their play toy and more than likely have several others that they do the same thing to at the same time.

Like The Dwg said, you deserve better and that special someone will come. Set your sights and standards high. If they don't measure up to what you want and expect. Then they are not worth your time.

Besides you have at least a dozen boyfriends right here. sunny cheers Very Happy Laughing Wink I love you I love you I love you I love you

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 am

thanks very much OT and dawg too *hugs* i love you all xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 am

Couldn't agree more OT.

And we love ya too X.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Perhaps he did you a favor - better off without him... You might know that right now, but unwilling to accept, or you will realize it in the future, or perhaps never.
Anyhow, you like all of us is traveling the road of life, which we realistically know by our experiences; things happening to us, us happening to others and our personal, individual actions.
Anyhow, that should not make you beg and grovel, so to speak - that makes you needy and easily manipulated.
Remember, I remarked to you long ago that you are in the process of becoming mature, as we all accomplish in our individual lifetime. Maturing means becoming whole, realizing the person, individual that you are and eventually, instead of living by impulse you will mostly [should] live through the application of wisdom.
Wisdom, in one since is considering lost causes; that that is just exactly what they are. Then it is time to accept this [call it a day, in this regard] and move on with your life.
One should NEVER allow another to spoil or generate lasting difficulty into their life. When one allows this, then, they no longer have dominion over their self, but now allow that individual to own them.
Just believe in yourself, make adjustments, changes, improvements, where and when it become obvious to you. After all, that is always necessary, as the last person we can deceive or lie to is our self. Otherwise, be you, yourself, relax, have fun and enjoy life. If you live very long I can assure you that there are other more difficult and troublesome issue ahead in life that you will face and have to deal with. There's usually more of that than happiness and pleasure, so just enjoy those in between times. And remember, we each, to a great extent make our own happiness, peace and satisfaction.
Again: "CARPE DIEM"; go for the gusto, seize the day, but avoid peril and tragedy. You will most often know that will be the result, before whatever the decision or act is that you commit to bring this about...
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:25 pm

thanks coonite ur so wise and lovely too

im just rather weak when it comes to love xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:58 pm

xshivx wrote:thanks coonite ur so wise and lovely too

We are all weak, in our own way, when it comes to love. It's easy to be smart when we are on the outside looking in. The truth is, none of us practice what we preach when our emotional world crashes around us. It is true that time heals all wounds, but sometimes leaves scars. These scars are our learning experience, and we build our future on them. Be very careful to not misinterpret them. Forever is a long time, and you still have your forever ahead of you. Relationships fail early in our life for a very good reason. Trying to "make" something work leads to disaster, and sometimes later than we have the ability to minimize damages (and scars), and often, the longer it festers, the more people in your life will be effected negatively. It hurts, but only for a little while. Love must happen naturally. If not, it will have a most unnatural end. Talking (and listening) is the best you can do for yourself. Be selfish. These are your feelings, and only you have to live with them, forever. Work it out with yourself and look forward to a brighter tomorrow. You have a good shoulder with this bunch. Use it as often as you think you need to. We may not always be here, but we are always here.

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Welcome to the real world my dear. everyone is weak when it comes to the emotion Love. But like Coontie has told you, as you mature more you will be able to handle it , by that I mean what ever it brings and then get on with your life. It might not seem like it now but think of it like this, when you cut yourself it hurts and you bleed. But as time goes by it will scab over and then start to heal. In time it is healed and put aside, not forgotten but rather stored as a memory and as an experience. I love you

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Old Timer wrote:

Welcome to the real world my dear. everyone is weak when it comes to the emotion Love. But like Coontie has told you, as you mature more you will be able to handle it , by that I mean what ever it brings and then get on with your life. It might not seem like it now but think of it like this, when you cut yourself it hurts and you bleed. But as time goes by it will scab over and then start to heal. In time it is healed and put aside, not forgotten but rather stored as a memory and as an experience. I love you

Maybe this will bring a smile to that pretty face we see. Linda just said to tell you that you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your Prince.