Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBAMA Tax Increase? Massive Tobacco Tax Increase by Congress Spells Even More Economic Disaster for Jobs and State Economies

+5
catch-22
Theophilus
box86rowh
thomasjay
HotParadox
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OBAMA Tax Increase? Massive Tobacco Tax Increase by Congress Spells Even More Economic Disaster for Jobs and State Economies - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Tax Increase? Massive Tobacco Tax Increase by Congress Spells Even More Economic Disaster for Jobs and State Economies

Post by Cartoon Head Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Still.

60,000 is not insignificant.

And unlike the anti smoking Gestapo, we have NO choice but to breath the toxic fumes of cars.

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

OBAMA Tax Increase? Massive Tobacco Tax Increase by Congress Spells Even More Economic Disaster for Jobs and State Economies - Page 2 Empty Re: OBAMA Tax Increase? Massive Tobacco Tax Increase by Congress Spells Even More Economic Disaster for Jobs and State Economies

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:30 pm

catch-22 wrote:
The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:There were many who were so smug when they brought in an entire smoking ban in ALL public places, here.

Good for them.

Now, try asking some of them if the drive.

If they nod, then tell them you are just as sick sucking up their fumes all the time, as well as the dangers of getting mowed down.

Soon shuts 'em up.

Wink
Then I usually ask if they have any figures to compare mortality rates of people dying from smoking related diseases and dirvers dying from carbon emmissions.

Deaths from smoking related diseases = 438,000 per year

Deaths from car emissions = 60,000 per year

Can't find any stats on how many smoking drivers get mowed down each year! Wink

We're the ones standing on the corner you play the points game with. tongue Wink
*and*
You come tell me that crap when you're sitting on a glacier from the ice age cause by the global warming. confused
Don't come trying to get me to start you a fire with my cigarette lighter bubba!! No aint gonna happen. Suspect

lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Come on now, lets be grown folks.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:39 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Still.

60,000 is not insignificant.

And unlike the anti smoking Gestapo, we have NO choice but to breath the toxic fumes of cars.
Anti smoking Gestapo? Ha! Who's trying to gas who, here?

(I didn't know us anti smoking Gestapo could choose whether or not to breath car fumes?)

I know, I know...Just kidding!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 pm

luciano wrote:Come on now, lets be grown folks.
Nothin' bad happening here, boss! Just havin' some fun! What a Face

I hope! (gulp)

catch-22

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 pm

lol, I got no clue whats going on yet. Trying to find it.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:47 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
catch-22 wrote:
The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:There were many who were so smug when they brought in an entire smoking ban in ALL public places, here.

Good for them.

If they nod, then tell them you are just as sick sucking up their fumes all the time, as well as the dangers of getting mowed down.

Soon shuts 'em up.

Wink
Then I usually ask if they have any figures to compare mortality rates of people dying from smoking related diseases and dirvers dying from carbon emmissions.

We're the ones standing on the corner you play the points game with. tongue Wink
*and*
You come tell me that crap when you're sitting on a glacier from the ice age cause by the global warming. confused
Don't come trying to get me to start you a fire with my cigarette lighter bubba!! No aint gonna happen. Suspect

lol!
It's not a game if you know who's going to win!

Won't need fire. It won't get cold enough to need it and we can cook our food on the hot sidewalks! sunny

catch-22

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:55 pm

catch-22 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
catch-22 wrote:

Good for them.

Soon shuts 'em up.

Wink

*and*

lol!
It's not a game if you know who's going to win!

Won't need fire. It won't get cold enough to need it and we can cook our food on the hot sidewalks! sunny

Oh, you're worried about co2 and smokers killing you when you want to cook your food on the sidewalk.
lol!
It's all fun and games till somebody get's an eye put out. Basketball Actually the game aint even started till somebody gets a eye put out. Least that's how we use to play. pirat

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2