Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spamma Scammer banned on SCAM.COM

+4
par84forme
Old Timer
Kazza
Theophilus
8 posters

Go down

Spamma Scammer banned on SCAM.COM Empty Spamma Scammer banned on SCAM.COM

Post by Theophilus Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 am

The great poster known as Spamma Scammer has been banned on scam.com

This is a great poster. Really one of the better ones. I don't know why this great poster got banned.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Spamma Scammer banned on SCAM.COM Empty Re: Spamma Scammer banned on SCAM.COM

Post by Kazza Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 am

I noticed that. I had a look at his recent posts to see if there were anything inflammatory, but I couldn't find anything. Then I thought that maybe he had just changed his title to "Banned", but I couldn't work out any way to check if that were the case.

I'm sure he'll drop by this forum some time soon.
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:16 am

Kazza wrote:I noticed that. I had a look at his recent posts to see if there were anything inflammatory, but I couldn't find anything. Then I thought that maybe he had just changed his title to "Banned", but I couldn't work out any way to check if that were the case.

I'm sure he'll drop by this forum some time soon.

The avatar, and signature are gone.

You know some will delete the offensive posts. So I guess we will just have to wait for him to clarify what is going on.

Like you said.

Theophilus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 am

Oh! They were still there last time I looked. I guess he has been banned. Yeah, they must have deleted the posts.

Odd. He's hardly posted there at all recently. The only posts in the last 6 months have been a couple in the Chat Here forum.
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Kazza wrote:Oh! They were still there last time I looked. I guess he has been banned. Yeah, they must have deleted the posts.

Odd. He's hardly posted there at all recently. The only posts in the last 6 months have been a couple in the Chat Here forum.

Sure don't take much to get banned over there dos it?

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by par84forme Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 am

Old Timer wrote:
Kazza wrote:Oh! They were still there last time I looked. I guess he has been banned. Yeah, they must have deleted the posts.

It does not, one poster got banned for having a font size of 4 in his signature. ( i am not making this up )
par84forme
par84forme

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 am

par84forme wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

It does not, one poster got banned for having a font size of 4 in his signature. ( i am not making this up )

And who ever said that dictatorship was dead.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 am

Old Timer wrote:

That depends on who you are and what side of the fence you're on.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am

It's worse than that actually. Several of the long time, years old, with tons of articles, research, info and thousands of posts in them threads (like the long standing YTB thread) were all removed suddenly and deleted. Several more posters have been banned and many posts continue to get deleted all over the place. You get three guesses as to who is pulling this crap again too. When you make nut balls with issues and revenge on their minds Mods and toss in a heap of "God Power" into their otherwise lonely and pathetic lives, this is what happens. Most of the long time posters have left or very rarely post and new posters soon find out just how jacked up the site is and they split. Then there is another Mod, who just threatens posters, calls them every name under the sun who disagree with his posts/views on any subject and he uses the forum as his own personal little agenda and power trip. It's a crap hole and ceased being anything interesting a while back and has only gotten worse. Spamma should just take the ban as a favor at this point. lol

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 am

You do have it nailed Put It Out There Baby. I totally agree with you.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 am

CarolinaHound wrote:You do have it nailed Put It Out There Baby. I totally agree with you.

I left before this forum was started and have not been back to post there since. But I do aree with you PIOTB and as I said dictatorship is not dead.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by par84forme Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:51 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:You do have it nailed Put It Out There Baby. I totally agree with you.

i hear he got banned for 'insults'
par84forme
par84forme

Male
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:14 pm

par84forme wrote:

Yea right. Rolling Eyes If they banned people for insults they'd have too ban all their favorite posters.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:34 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
par84forme wrote:

Yea right. Rolling Eyes If they banned people for insults they'd have too ban all their favorite posters.

So before long all of the mods will be banning all of the other mods and then there won't be anybody there.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:52 pm

par84forme wrote:

You mean insults worse than THREE of the most active Mods on there who insult, call posters and members every kind of name imaginable and swear at them in the vast majority of their responses to posters/members, AND constantly THREATEN and try to intimidate posters/members every single day on there and then go as far as posting member's ISP addresses on a public forum, bait posters and when the posters get fed up and respond - they then ban them??? ROTFL!!! And that does even count the Mod From Hell, who is a narrow minded, weenie, hate filled, racist, bigot, with an I.Q. below plant life who is ten french fries short of a Happy Meal!!!

Not to mention the insults, name calling and totally childish, unbelieveably rude behavior daily by what is left on the Political Forum of the whacked out screw ball, mentally bankrupt posters on there!!! I can't even read that crap anymore it's so disgusting, unintelligent, low class, lacking in any value and meaning and off topic frankly. It's nothing but a playground for miserable, pathetic internet bullies with big mouths, hiding behind their tiny keyboards, who in real life have cajones the size of raisins! Banned for insults........that's just rich, really rich! lmao

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm

It all comes down to a few nobody individuals that are wan'na be important people. So they are given some "authority" {Puh-leeeseee!!] and they run wild. They are just frothing at the mouth looking for the least 'implied' or suggested infraction and they leap in with their "banning authority, it seems".
What a relief to not be part of that.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 pm

No one should be banned for insults. A personal attack yes. Insult no. People have to learn to stand up for themselves, and not go running to a mod when insulted.

If a person cannot stand up to insults, that person should never join any forum ever.

I mean I get out of hand at times. I have been insulting to people at times. For example I have had some posts with Old Timer where I got to pretty insulting. He didn't go running to MOD. He came right back told me what I could do with my comments, and put me in my place. We get along fine me and Old Timer, even when I do get a little out of hand.

Theophilus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 am

Theophilus wrote:No one should be banned for insults. A personal attack yes. Insult no. People have to learn to stand up for themselves, and not go running to a mod when insulted.

If a person cannot stand up to insults, that person should never join any forum ever.

I mean I get out of hand at times. I have been insulting to people at times. For example I have had some posts with Old Timer where I got to pretty insulting. He didn't go running to MOD. He came right back told me what I could do with my comments, and put me in my place. We get along fine me and Old Timer, even when I do get a little out of hand.

Well my friend, you certainly do make life interesting at times and I for one hope that you never change. We might not agree with with each other all of the time, but we do agree that we will more than likely disagree at times. Keep on trucking buddy. I love you

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 am

Theophilus wrote:No one should be banned for insults. A personal attack yes. Insult no. People have to learn to stand up for themselves, and not go running to a mod when insulted.

insults are usually, generally subtle personal attacks.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

coontie wrote:

insults are usually, generally subtle personal attacks.

I try to take in the nature of what was said and the way it is intended

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:42 pm

OK guys, I'm putting a lock on this thread. No discussing Scam dot com or its members on our forum please. Thanks.
HotMod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down