Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scam.Com Has New Moderators.

+2
HotParadox
coontie
6 posters

Go down

Scam.Com Has New Moderators. Empty Scam.Com Has New Moderators.

Post by coontie Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm

I have been going there a few times just to see how things are developing. Mainly, as the saying goes: "to watch the next foot fall". Well, it seems it has; they have a new team and they've kicked out the trolls and Scammers. "Chat Here" is now totally free of this garbage; the main reason why I got away from that forum back in early December 2008.
Check it out!
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Scam.Com Has New Moderators. Empty Re: Scam.Com Has New Moderators.

Post by HotParadox Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:19 pm

They HIRED two new mods? Hired/pay?

I'm stunned.

Announcements in Forum : Political Chat

01-28-2009 until 02-28-2009
Admin

Zachary is an unknown quantity at this point
Scam.com Good News Updates
We are going from 2gigs of ram to 12 gigs of ram. We are hoping this will help the website's performance. We have also hired two new moderators to help cut down the spam.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:26 pm

HotParadox wrote:They HIRED two new mods? Hired/pay?

I'm stunned.

Admin

We are going from 2gigs of ram to 12 gigs of ram. We are hoping this will help the website's performance. We have also hired two new moderators to help cut down the spam.

Yeah, I noticed the use of the word "hired", as well. Ironic, yes? Who knows what the REAL arrangement is. I wouldn't put up with what those Mods have there with no pay - that's for sure. Human nature dictates that there has to be some PLEASING reward for what a human does, Otherwise, ho-hum. Or maybe, it is just the satisfaction of the sadistic idea of offing people like one crushes a bug under their feet... Who knows? Knowing human nature; too subjective a responsibility I would think...
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 pm

coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:They HIRED two new mods? Hired/pay?

I'm stunned.

Admin

Yeah, I noticed the use of the word "hired", as well. Ironic, yes? Who knows what the REAL arrangement is. I wouldn't put up with what those Mods have there with no pay - that's for sure. Human nature dictates that there has to be some PLEASING reward for what a human does, Otherwise, ho-hum. Or maybe, it is just the satisfaction of the sadistic idea of offing people like one crushes a bug under their feet... Who knows? Knowing human nature; too subjective a responsibility I would think...
ROFLMAO Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:36 pm

coontie wrote:I have been going there a few times just to see how things are developing. Mainly, as the saying goes: "to watch the next foot fall". Well, it seems it has; they have a new team and they've kicked out the trolls and Scammers. "Chat Here" is now totally free of this garbage; the main reason why I got away from that forum back in early December 2008.
Check it out!
Despite the fact that they have a new team and they kicked out the trolls, doesn't matter. There is one troll who has been banned from scam.com, yet he has hacked into the system, and now scam.com is unable to get rid of him. I am refering to WWE2k8, other wise know to many on scam.com as "WEE WEE". A lot of people on this site may remember how much problems he has caused on scam.com.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
coontie wrote:I have been going there a few times just to see how things are developing. Mainly, as the saying goes: "to watch the next foot fall". Well, it seems it has; they have a new team and they've kicked out the trolls and Scammers. "Chat Here" is now totally free of this garbage; the main reason why I got away from that forum back in early December 2008.
Check it out!
Despite the fact that they have a new team and they kicked out the trolls, doesn't matter. There is one troll who has been banned from scam.com, yet he has hacked into the system, and now scam.com is unable to get rid of him. I am refering to WWE2k8, other wise know to many on scam.com as "WEE WEE". A lot of people on this site may remember how much problems he has caused on scam.com.

You sure you aint just jealous that he makes more money than you can even dream of? He is soooo much above you and I that he has all that money, but instead of wasting all that money and time on women he has grace scam with his preaence and ability to come up with great insults for folks such as dodo head and puppy dog dookie breath. hehehehehehe...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:19 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Check it out!

You sure you aint just jealous that he makes more money than you can even dream of? He is soooo much above you and I that he has all that money, but instead of wasting all that money and time on women he has grace scam with his preaence and ability to come up with great insults for folks such as dodo head and puppy dog dookie breath. hehehehehehe...
He sure does make more money than you and I and everyone else, but monopoly money doesn't count.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 am

Night-Reaper wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Check it out!

He sure does make more money than you and I and everyone else, but monopoly money doesn't count.

Or is it WEE WEE that can't count

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Check it out!

Or is it WEE WEE that can't count
WEE WEE is also over-estimating his mental and psysical worth.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by katiescorner Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:37 pm

The help has been nice.. some of the choices... Im not so sure of...

I did notice a thread today made by WEE WEE that lady mod responded too... one about shutting down the whole site.. In a way it cracked me up because it was obvious that he is still around and complaining in the completely wrong section of the forum.. oh well..

The use of the word "hired" also cracked me up... doesn't hired imply that we are being paid? I want paid.. lol
As for there being some reward.. there is none.. for me personally.. I have always loved the way the site was being run back when George owned it. Scambuster was awesome and a lot of fun... Now I see a change.. are we expected to be "nice"? It may seem awful but I love being a mod there because I do get to be rude and obnoxious to all the spammers when I want to be. I have always followed scambusters lead and have a ton of fun with it.. I would hate to see the place go any other way.. I don't want to be nice to the scammers and schemers.. Twisted Evil

katiescorner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down