Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM

+9
PaulM
SoJustAsk
Old Timer
Nickdfresh
HotParadox
CarolinaHound
catch-22
Kazza
Peregrine(Endangered)
13 posters

Go down

ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM Empty ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 pm

Want to hear something funny???? Mumbles is one of the new moderators at Scam..everyone run for the hills...I found out by chance....alot of MLM posts were being made in the "Chat Here" forum so I PM'd and Mumbles answered my post. He did move the posts in question to the right threads. He had a long answer to why he originally moved the MLM stuff to "Chat Here" in the first place. .I nearly fell on the floor....Thoughts??? Evil or Very Mad affraid
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM Empty Re: ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM

Post by Kazza Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:16 pm

I thought his sticky at the top of the politics forum offering a definition of "debate" was quite funny, considering the source.
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM Empty Re: ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Kazza wrote:I thought his sticky at the top of the politics forum offering a definition of "debate" was quite funny, considering the source.

Right...I laughed so hard....he had to look up the meaning of "Debate"!!!!.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:01 am

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:Want to hear something funny???? Mumbles is one of the new moderators at Scam..everyone run for the hills...I found out by chance....alot of MLM posts were being made in the "Chat Here" forum so I PM'd and Mumbles answered my post. He did move the posts in question to the right threads. He had a long answer to why he originally moved the MLM stuff to "Chat Here" in the first place. .I nearly fell on the floor....Thoughts??? Evil or Very Mad affraid
You think that's funny? Have a look at the full list.

http://scam.com/showgroups.php

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 am

Not so sure I'll ever go back. No

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:57 am

I don't feel at home there, to be honest with you. To me there is a hostile, dishonest vibe going down and it kind of rubs off on the best of people.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:24 am

I agree.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:58 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:I agree.
You're the element I was talking about. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:I agree.
You're the element I was talking about. Very Happy

It'll be alright. You'll get over it. tongue Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickdfresh Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 pm

I had an exchange of PMs with "Xavier" after he PMed me four warnings over the space of one day (Sunday, didn't notice until today)...

I basically told him that he had no business "warning me" whether it was his site or not since he's posted a grand total of 183 times. Furthermore, he seems more concerned over the use of four letter words than what is an obvious trend to convert that forum into white supremacy central and a satellite of posters that can only be from a site like Stormfront.org looking to get their "message out."

I also pointed out that a certain retarded Aussie poster that claims to be an ex-South African baby killer mercenary threatened me with death on at least two occasions....

What completely shit modding and a complete lack of coherent leadership!
Nickdfresh
Nickdfresh

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by SoJustAsk Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 pm

I just came from there. It's a lot cleaner than it was but OMG, when did it turn Neocon? I didn't recognize the place. I did decide to ban AJX again, that dimwit just won't stay banned. It was the principle of the thing, I ban you, you WILL stay banned. You would think they would catch a clue.

It's nice that I'm missed. There is always something in my inbox there from a person who doesn't blame me for leaving or wishes I'd change my mind.

It's just not the same place and my schedule didn't get any lighter after leaving.

But some of those Mod choices? I have to wonder how desparate Zachary was for good mods? I can think of half a dozen that would have been better qualified.

Lady Mod
SoJustAsk
SoJustAsk

Female
Aries Pig
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:54 am

I kept prodding Galaxy to ask to be a mod...

Hey Nick... good to see ya here!
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SoJustAsk Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 am

PaulM wrote:I kept prodding Galaxy to ask to be a mod...

You have a wicked sense of humor. I like that....LOL!

SoJustAsk
SoJustAsk

Female
Aries Pig
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 am

SoJustAsk wrote:I just came from there. It's a lot cleaner than it was but OMG, when did it turn Neocon? I didn't recognize the place. I did decide to ban AJX again, that dimwit just won't stay banned. It was the principle of the thing, I ban you, you WILL stay banned. You would think they would catch a clue.

It's nice that I'm missed. There is always something in my inbox there from a person who doesn't blame me for leaving or wishes I'd change my mind.

It's just not the same place and my schedule didn't get any lighter after leaving.

But some of those Mod choices? I have to wonder how desparate Zachary was for good mods? I can think of half a dozen that would have been better qualified.

Lady Mod

But how many of that half dozen would be willing to do it? That's a thankless job.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:26 am

I think I've been converted. But I like the general section here. I'm kind of tired of the politics. I'm not going to agree with Grim or most of them, and it's like going around and around.

I'm really proud of myself for being able to type that. I think I may have had a little too much to drink with dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:56 am

lisan23 wrote:I think I've been converted. But I like the general section here. I'm kind of tired of the politics. I'm not going to agree with Grim or most of them, and it's like going around and around.

I'm really proud of myself for being able to type that. I think I may have had a little too much to drink with dinner.

Well I for one enjoy having you here and look forward to your input. We are in the process of having a lot of fun and it justs keeps on getting better. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

ONE OF THE NEW MODERATORS AT SCAM.COM Empty New Moderators At Scam.Com

Post by coontie Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, things are boring, dull and stagnant at the infamous Scam.com; with all the interesting posters gone and all that is left is folks like "Pinky Parrot" trying to stir up some scam interest and "olheain" and ilk moved to MLM forum, but still lurking at "Chat Here" to detect any possible scam victims for his/her various fraudulent interst, the Moderatosd are getting bored because they seem to be satisfied and content with they way things are NOW arranged.
Therefore, NOW, newly appointed Moderator [one of 'em] "No_Moron_Here is taunting people on the "Last Person To Post Here Wins" thread, by suggsting in a veiled way that he/she can make the last post and close out the thread, thereby winning... I mean, how many people here are impressed with the exercise of such immense and astounding authority and importance. Sssssshhhheeeessssshhhh...
I really wonder what the ACTUAL Criteria is for the "Owner" of this site to have choosen this latest batch of retards.
One stated that if they knew earlier on that they were going to become a Moderator that they wouldn't have been as mean, rude and insulting as their were prior to having become a Moderator... lol! Basketball Shocked Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 pm

coontie wrote:Well, things are boring, dull and stagnant at the infamous Scam.com; with all the interesting posters gone and all that is left is folks like "Pinky Parrot" trying to stir up some scam interest and "olheain" and ilk moved to MLM forum, but still lurking at "Chat Here" to detect any possible scam victims for his/her various fraudulent interst, the Moderatosd are getting bored because they seem to be satisfied and content with they way things are NOW arranged.
Therefore, NOW, newly appointed Moderator [one of 'em] "No_Moron_Here is taunting people on the "Last Person To Post Here Wins" thread, by suggsting in a veiled way that he/she can make the last post and close out the thread, thereby winning... I mean, how many people here are impressed with the exercise of such immense and astounding authority and importance. Sssssshhhheeeessssshhhh...
I really wonder what the ACTUAL Criteria is for the "Owner" of this site to have choosen this latest batch of retards.
One stated that if they knew earlier on that they were going to become a Moderator that they wouldn't have been as mean, rude and insulting as their were prior to having become a Moderator... lol! Basketball Shocked Razz

Sorta leaves one scratching their head don't it? scratch

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:23 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:Well, things are boring, dull and stagnant at the infamous Scam.com; with all the interesting posters gone and all that is left is folks like "Pinky Parrot" trying to stir up some scam interest and "olheain" and ilk moved to MLM forum, but still lurking at "Chat Here" to detect any possible scam victims for his/her various fraudulent interst, the Moderatosd are getting bored because they seem to be satisfied and content with they way things are NOW arranged.

sadly, it does... I often wonder how such a valueable and powerful tool as the Internet has been taken over by buisnesses and scammers and frauds.
I don't know how many are aware, but the Internet was initially established by Scientist that wanted to communicate between the two Neutron Particl Acelerators at Fermi Labatory just south of Chicago, Illinois and The other such facility at Cern, Switzerland.
Now, it seems that "Google" thinks, has assumed ownership of the Internet; they have it so rigged now that they get the most "hits" of any website/business on the Internet, because if you make one syntax error in the website address that you seek to index, Google automaticlly "snares" such activity and claims another "hit". THereby; I deeem by DEFAULT, assuming the position of the most popular and accessed website on the entire Internet. I would assume, therefore, that one dya, they will assume outright ownership by default. Much the same as "squatter's rights" on someone else's land, by occupying it for so long that legally it now belongs to the squatter.

Sorta leaves one scratching their head don't it? scratch
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Good Lord! You do have a sense of humor. Laughing
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Americanadian wrote:

Good Lord! You do have a sense of humor. Laughing

I would have absolutely loved to see him as a mod. It would have been worth multiple bannings and laughing myself sick just to see what he would do.
Twisted Evil
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:18 pm

I still post there from time to time but it is far less often than I used to. Mumbles threatened to ban me for bad language. He said that my comment was off topic and used crude language, so he edited my post. I told him it was a bitch move and he had no legit reason to ban me. I sent him a copy of the 'rules' from the owner and haven't heard from him since. I changed my signature to taunt him and have even made a few comments in the posts trying to taunt him but haven't heard anything from him.

I agree this place has a more civil feel to it than over there.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I like your sig, Biggie. I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Big Slick wrote:I still post there from time to time but it is far less often than I used to. Mumbles threatened to ban me for bad language. He said that my comment was off topic and used crude language, so he edited my post. I told him it was a bitch move and he had no legit reason to ban me. I sent him a copy of the 'rules' from the owner and haven't heard from him since. I changed my signature to taunt him and have even made a few comments in the posts trying to taunt him but haven't heard anything from him.

I won't post on scam.com again - mostly in protest against mumbles being a moderator. (He and I got into in PM...) But with the Read it and weep post, I was defending Canada because I love Canada. I love the US too, but I've spent quite a bit of time in Canada because I have family there and I used to live there. I LOVE the cold (I know... weird) as does my husband. I wasn't defending Lord_Jag's statements, but making my own on why I think Canada is a major world player.

Anyway, I find it really funny that he said you made an off topic comment. I made a post about the movie religulous, and he posted about Nancy Pelosi visiting the Pope... the 2 have nothing in common. When I told him his comment was off topic, that is what started the lovely exchange of PM's, he deleted the comments he made on the religulous thread as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:45 pm

lisan23 wrote:
Big Slick wrote:I still post there from time to time but it is far less often than I used to. Mumbles threatened to ban me for bad language. He said that my comment was off topic and used crude language, so he edited my post. I told him it was a bitch move and he had no legit reason to ban me. I sent him a copy of the 'rules' from the owner and haven't heard from him since. I changed my signature to taunt him and have even made a few comments in the posts trying to taunt him but haven't heard anything from him.

I won't post on scam.com again - mostly in protest against mumbles being a moderator. (He and I got into in PM...) But with the Read it and weep post, I was defending Canada because I love Canada. I love the US too, but I've spent quite a bit of time in Canada because I have family there and I used to live there. I LOVE the cold (I know... weird) as does my husband. I wasn't defending Lord_Jag's statements, but making my own on why I think Canada is a major world player.

Anyway, I find it really funny that he said you made an off topic comment. I made a post about the movie religulous, and he posted about Nancy Pelosi visiting the Pope... the 2 have nothing in common. When I told him his comment was off topic, that is what started the lovely exchange of PM's, he deleted the comments he made on the religulous thread as well.

He just isn't qualified to be a moderator...he doesn't know what he is doing...His personal posts are lame on every subject out there....he is really from Mars you know cyclops
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:
lisan23 wrote:

He just isn't qualified to be a moderator...he doesn't know what he is doing...His personal posts are lame on every subject out there....he is really from Mars you know cyclops

Actually... that's a legitimate possibility. I could see him being from Mars...

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 pm

lisan23 wrote:

Wow, lisa. I always thought the job of a good moderator is to keep the the atmosphere relatively peaceful while allowing the disagreements to flow. Sounds to me, instead, like he is inciting and provoking trouble. Well, I love you here, so I'm glad that we have you and it's their loss, if you ask me. cat
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:07 pm

I haven't posted there in some time... just that last one I made commenting on your sig (trying to stir the fire a bit). It seems to me that they've chased off the 'old line' regulars. And as mentioned by HP earlier... "the job of a good moderator is to keep the the atmosphere relatively peaceful while allowing the disagreements to flow" Without disagreement you don't get discussion & a little heat in the kitchen is a good thing Smile

and Yes... this place, even with disagreements, does have a more civil feel to it.

And it's always good to see you around Lisa Smile
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:16 pm

PaulM wrote:

I haven't posted there in some time... just that last one I made commenting on your sig (trying to stir the fire a bit). It seems to me that they've chased off the 'old line' regulars. And as mentioned by HP earlier... "the job of a good moderator is to keep the the atmosphere relatively peaceful while allowing the disagreements to flow" Without disagreement you don't get discussion & a little heat in the kitchen is a good thing Smile

and Yes... this place, even with disagreements, does have a more civil feel to it.

And it's always good to see you around Lisa Smile

It looks like DC has not been there since 2-4-09...and I don't see alot of any other regulars there either..So Mumbles will likely get his wish...a washed down forum...
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:19 pm

lisan23 wrote:

Funny, that's where our little spat took place, in PM.

As far as your comments in that post. It sure sounded like you were defending his statements and ignoring all the mud he was slinging at the US in general. I'm not sure if you've gone back and read my response to you but basically it said that I have no problem being critical of US policy and others doing the same but when you just start attacking the US and throwing insults, that's when I'll go on the offensive. I personally have nothing against Canada but that jackass was making claims that were just too easy not to shoot down.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePacific Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Everybody knows that Mumbles is a racist, homophobic, annoying idiot who probably works at McDonalds flipping burgers.

I think Zachary should just let Lady Mod decide who will be the moderators over there.

If she wants to get rid of all the new mods, so be it.

How could things get any worse?
BluePacific
BluePacific

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:00 pm

BluePacific wrote:Everybody knows that Mumbles is a racist, homophobic, annoying idiot who probably works at McDonalds flipping burgers.

I think Zachary should just let Lady Mod decide who will be the moderators over there.

If she wants to get rid of all the new mods, so be it.

How could things get any worse?

She has left a few new posts over there but I don't think she cares about the moderating anymore.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down