Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last person to post here wins-2

+8
Theophilus
Qi123
Night-Reaper
CarolinaHound
HotParadox
box86rowh
Peregrine(Endangered)
Old Timer
12 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

The last person to post here wins-2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The last person to post here wins-2

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Ohhhh no buddy. That's all your's. I'll just make do with being the winnwe as always.

As the blind man said, We shall see.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The last person to post here wins-2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The last person to post here wins-2

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Yes, you shall see me win. Razz

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 am

Yep I will see you win second place

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:16 am

The last person to post here wins-2 - Page 25 Lose

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

nope, don't believe I will lose.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:23 pm

Well don't count your chickens afore they're hatched. Very Happy

Looks like I'm gonna be dealing with some ice for a couple days. They're saying we're likely to get 1/4 to 3/4 inch of sleet and freezing rain. I love snow, but I can do with out the ice.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:36 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Well don't count your chickens afore they're hatched. Very Happy

Looks like I'm gonna be dealing with some ice for a couple days. They're saying we're likely to get 1/4 to 3/4 inch of sleet and freezing rain. I love snow, but I can do with out the ice.

Be careful buddy, and watch out for those frozen mud puddles, remember what happened last time.

Stay safe and stay warm and stay ornery.

OT

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 pm

lol, you ain't getting rid of me that easy... unless the power goes out. Very Happy
I'll be around a long time to win. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am

CarolinaHound wrote:lol, you ain't getting rid of me that easy... unless the power goes out. Very Happy
I'll be around a long time to win. Wink

I really do hope s ny friend. Here we get poer outages all of the time, even in winter. Just make sure that you have what it takes to survive. Coleman stove, extra canned food, blankets, bottled water and if possible a small gas generator to run some electric heaters with.

Again, stay safe and warm. beating a dead horse aint no fun at all.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 pm

That's what I need to get, a power generator. we heat with gas so no problem there. And of course I got the coleman stove, latern, grill, a few buckets of water to flush the toliet and to wash hands and etc, several 2 ltr bottles filled with drinking water. No need for ice as we have a whole yard full of it. Smile Canned food, bread, flour for if the bread runs out, first aid kit, guns and plenty of ammo for looters. I'm 5 minutes from a army base in case the russians invade. (Kidding BiR) Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:03 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:That's what I need to get, a power generator. we heat with gas so no problem there. And of course I got the coleman stove, latern, grill, a few buckets of water to flush the toliet and to wash hands and etc, several 2 ltr bottles filled with drinking water. No need for ice as we have a whole yard full of it. Smile Canned food, bread, flour for if the bread runs out, first aid kit, guns and plenty of ammo for looters. I'm 5 minutes from a army base in case the russians invade. (Kidding BiR) Very Happy

Don't worry about tnhose russians. Just watch out for those damm yankees and revenewers, good squeezings are to hard to come by. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:That's what I need to get, a power generator. we heat with gas so no problem there. And of course I got the coleman stove, latern, grill, a few buckets of water to flush the toliet and to wash hands and etc, several 2 ltr bottles filled with drinking water. No need for ice as we have a whole yard full of it. Smile Canned food, bread, flour for if the bread runs out, first aid kit, guns and plenty of ammo for looters. I'm 5 minutes from a army base in case the russians invade. (Kidding BiR) Very Happy

Don't worry about tnhose russians. Just watch out for those damm yankees and revenewers, good squeezings are to hard to come by. Very Happy

I aint worried about the yankees. they ain't got the good sense to come south, if they did, they wouldn't be yankees. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:33 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

I aint worried about the yankees. they ain't got the good sense to come south, if they did, they wouldn't be yankees. Wink

Well I aint leaving my mountains.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

The mountains are the one exception to the rule. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

The mountains are the one exception to the rule. Very Happy

You would have made a good mountain man buddy.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Oh look! Seems as though I win. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:33 am

CarolinaHound wrote:Oh look! Seems as though I win. Very Happy

Look again, you didn't.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 pm

but I did.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

didn't either

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm

did too, Razz

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 pm

did not

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Like the Saints... I win. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 am

I really doubt if either of us would ever qualify for sainthood. And you still lose. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

I meant the football team. Very Happy
I have no delusions about sainthood. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:26 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:I meant the football team. Very Happy

well why not??? It is something to dream about isn't it??? Just thiank of all those pretty angels up there waiting on yuopu hand and foot. hehehehehehehehehehe

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Old Timer wrote:

well why not??? It is something to dream about isn't it??? Just thiank of all those pretty angels up there waiting on yuopu hand and foot. hehehehehehehehehehe

Yep, all sorts of great looking angels that you can't do any naughties with cause you are in heaven. I see myself asking if that is truely heaven. affraid

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

well why not??? It is something to dream about isn't it??? Just thiank of all those pretty angels up there waiting on yuo hand and foot. hehehehehehehehehehe

Yep, all sorts of great looking angels that you can't do any naughties with cause you are in heaven. I see myself asking if that is truely heaven. affraid

Well I heard that up there nothing is naughty. I mean really now, isn't that what we were created for. I am assuming that we would still have all of the same parts that we have down here, No one has ever said different have they.

But I have also heard some folks say that they would take heaven for the climate, but they would take hell for the company.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:52 am

I've always heard one will have no desire for the physical things that we disire now.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:I've always heard one will have no desire for the physical things that we disire now.

One hears a lot of things like that. Funny thing though, no one has ever been able to prove those things. It all boils down to what a person wants to believe. Religion, any religion has always meant two things since it was first created by humans, Power and Control.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:I've always heard one will have no desire for the physical things that we disire now.

One hears a lot of things like that. Funny thing though, no one has ever been able to prove those things. It all boils down to what a person wants to believe. Religion, any religion has always meant two things since it was first created by humans, Power and Control.

There are only two things to worry about.

Either you are well or you are sick.

If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about.

But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about.

Either you will get well or you will die.

If you get well, there is nothing to worry about.

If you die, there are only two things to worry about.

Either you will go to heaven or hell.

If you go to heaven there is nothing to worry about.

But if you go to hell, you'll be so damn busy shaking hands with friends you wouldn't have time to worry!

~Phyxius~

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:16 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

There are only two things to worry about.

Either you are well or you are sick.

If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about.

But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about.

Either you will get well or you will die.

If you get well, there is nothing to worry about.

If you die, there are only two things to worry about.

Either you will go to heaven or hell.

If you go to heaven there is nothing to worry about.

But if you go to hell, you'll be so damn busy shaking hands with friends you wouldn't have time to worry!

~Phyxius~

Truer words have never been said.

-------

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1048

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25