Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Underestimate Anyone...

+9
Terry05_99
xshivx
CarolinaHound
Big Slick
Old Timer
Put It Out There Baby
Peregrine(Endangered)
HotParadox
PaulM
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Never Underestimate Anyone... Empty Never Underestimate Anyone...

Post by PaulM Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:05 pm

PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Never Underestimate Anyone... Empty Re: Never Underestimate Anyone...

Post by HotParadox Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 pm

PaulM wrote:(embedding disabled)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
wonderful! tbh, i think her plainness works in her favor. all these cookie cutter women out there-it's hard to remember who's who. although not conventionally beautiful, Susan Boyle is refreshingly unique.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:08 pm

PaulM wrote:(embedding disabled)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Thanks Paul ...she brought tears to my eyes...there's hope for all of us!!!!...What a gutsy woman Very Happy
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 pm

What an incredible and inspiring video!!! I love seeing these little gems from YouTube. Thank you Paul, for posting this.

Everyone has a talent. It may be large, it may be small, but everyone has one. Everyone has a dream.......they too, may be small or large, but we all have them. Everyone is able to love and show that love. Everyone can aspire to some greatness. This is the type of person, that we all need to remember. Among all the ordinary people on this planet, who just go about and live their ordinary everyday lives, there are heros, dreamers, the selfless, the giving, and the remarkable. You don't have to look like a celebrity, or be a millionaire to be amazing, unique and full of life. Our hopes and dreams are what make life worth living.

I hope she lives her dream even further and gets a recording contract. She has a wonderful, beautiful and powerful voice.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:40 am

Put It Out There Baby wrote:What an incredible and inspiring video!!! I love seeing these little gems from YouTube. Thank you Paul, for posting this.

Everyone has a talent. It may be large, it may be small, but everyone has one. Everyone has a dream.......they too, may be small or large, but we all have them. Everyone is able to love and show that love. Everyone can aspire to some greatness. This is the type of person, that we all need to remember. Among all the ordinary people on this planet, who just go about and live their ordinary everyday lives, there are heros, dreamers, the selfless, the giving, and the remarkable. You don't have to look like a celebrity, or be a millionaire to be amazing, unique and full of life. Our hopes and dreams are what make life worth living.

I hope she lives her dream even further and gets a recording contract. She has a wonderful, beautiful and powerful voice.

Some folks look at a rose and simply see a flower. I like to say that each of us is just like that rose, a unique creation with an individual beauty of our own that cannot be compared to anything else. We are all unique and special in our own way. And the beauty of a person is not the exterior one that we all see but rather the beauty that comes from the heart of each of us and is carried to another with our smile. Just think folks, if you give someone a smile today and that person passes it to another and it keeps going, it may well go around the world and come back to brighten you day when someone give it back to you.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 am

As good as she was I don't see her ever getting a record deal. The music industry is too superficial and all about the looks. However, I could see her being very successful on broadway where they need all looks like actors and it's a bonus that she can sing.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 am

She'd record the music that the hot chics lip-sync. And ya never know, send her to Opera to do a make-over on her, she might give Maria Cary a run for her money... nah, that aint happenin'. Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 am

Big Slick wrote:As good as she was I don't see her ever getting a record deal. The music industry is too superficial and all about the looks. However, I could see her being very successful on broadway where they need all looks like actors and it's a bonus that she can sing.
i agree with you. however, to be a viable broadway or other star, she would need some major work on her demeanor:the way she presents and carries herself, her general behavior, imo. it's not enough to be just talented. you can be unattractive and make it, for sure, but she has more working against her than just that, imo.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am

"Radio stations and newspapers from the US to Australia viewed the clip online and are now lining up to talk to her.

Her performance made her into a YouTube star and has already been viewed more than 1.3 million times.

Flattered

When we told of her worldwide YouTube success, the community volunteer, 47, said: "Over a million? That's incredible, it's just fantastic.

"I can't believe all of this, but I suppose it will sink in eventually. I had no idea the show was a worldwide thing.

"I never dreamed of reaching that many people. I am very flattered."

Cowell reportedly wants to offer her a record contract whether she wins the competition or not and there is speculation that she could turn into the next Paul Potts.

The opera-singing ex-Carphone Warehouse salesman has made £6m ($8.6m) since winning the 2007 series and getting similar YouTube fame. "As I watched Susan's performance back, I texted Simon in Hollywood: 'My god, she was even better than I remembered - she's unbelievable,' sais fellow judge Piers Morgan, 44."

She stated in one interviewed that she has been approached by Sony BMG for a recording contract and that they are in the early stages of "talking".

I think Susan may be headed for some major life changes in the near future.

Last edited by Put It Out There Baby on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

HotParadox wrote:
Big Slick wrote:As good as she was I don't see her ever getting a record deal. The music industry is too superficial and all about the looks. However, I could see her being very successful on broadway where they need all looks like actors and it's a bonus that she can sing.
i agree with you. however, to be a viable broadway or other star, she would need some major work on her demeanor:the way she presents and carries herself, her general behavior, imo. it's not enough to be just talented. you can be unattractive and make it, for sure, but she has more working against her than just that, imo.

Hey when make up artist, hairdressers and fashion experts get a hold on her...she can come out looking like JLO. Well maybe not, but close..they do amazing work.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:55 am

i agree peregrine. with work, she could be a star. i'm rooting for her.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am

I am betting on talent, sincerity, heart, spirit and grace over beauty. It happened for Paul Potts. I think it will also happen for Susan.

HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Never Underestimate Anyone... Empty Susan Looks Fab!

Post by HotParadox Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 pm

susan appeared on the US' Early Show this morning. she gave an interview and more of the Les Miz classic I Dreamed A Dream.
she looks all fancy and lovely for america. check out her new hair-do!

Watch CBS Videos Online
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm

She's got a carrer ahead of her. I think the world needs somebody like her now. Somebody who is just an everyday person with everyday looks and a talent to make it and give everyday people hope.

I like her personality actually, down to earth with a good sense of humor. I wanna see Madonna try and kiss her! lmao!!!

I know, I'm a sick puppy. But I bet that'd be funny. Madonna all twisted up in a pretzel. hahahaha

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:She's got a carrer ahead of her. I think the world needs somebody like her now. Somebody who is just an everyday person with everyday looks and a talent to make it and give everyday people hope.

I like her personality actually, down to earth with a good sense of humor. I wanna see Madonna try and kiss her! lmao!!!

I know, I'm a sick puppy. But I bet that'd be funny. Madonna all twisted up in a pretzel. hahahaha

Now that is something I would pay a pretty penny to see. Laughing

Hey Dawg, how about Madonna kissing HP?? I would pay to see that one to. hehehehehe

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:59 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:She's got a carrer ahead of her. I think the world needs somebody like her now. Somebody who is just an everyday person with everyday looks and a talent to make it and give everyday people hope.

you had to go and ruin it, didn't you? you're a sick fvck.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum