Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl

+9
DM007
Big Slick
Night-Reaper
jigglepete
Old Timer
Theophilus
Grim17
CarolinaHound
luciano
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will win?

Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl - Page 2 Empty Re: Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Now that was a football game..score close and plenty of action...we had a great time at home, partying and reliving our glory days!!!!!!
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl - Page 2 Empty Re: Steelers-Cardinals in Super Bowl

Post by DM007 Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:29 am

It was a good game. Especially the 4th quarter (as it should be). They picked the wrong MVP, though. Should have been James Harrison. He set a SB record (100 yd. TD int) and put Pitt in a winning position. A lot to ask of a 250# OLB. I really think the Card's would have won without it. Holmes is good (very good, don't get me wrong), but that's what he gets paid to do, and is expected to do.

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Definitely Harrison!

Or maybe even an Arizona Cardinal, I think they have picked an MVP from the losing team before. Fitzgerald was a monster in the 2nd half. Scared the bejeebus out of me, Im glad I didnt have to watch a hail mary.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2