Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

+8
Old Timer
box86rowh
Cartoon Head
Americanadian
HotParadox
Peregrine(Endangered)
Grim17
Frankg
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof - Page 2 Empty Re: Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

Post by luciano Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:25 pm

thomasjay wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:
Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:Maybe this needs to move to the conspiracy thread?????

Seconded.

*PLEASE*
(M)
It still involves politics. I'm going to leave it here.

Thirded. If I was to start posting threads that Dick Cheney was behind 9/11, Queen Elizabeth is a reptilian shapeshifter, or 'teh Joos' secretly control all governments, will you leave them up here? They all involve politics, and all have the same level of 'twoof'.

No they will get moved, like yours did. Frank's is borderline, and Ive decided to leave it in politics for now. You got any articles with retired generals stating Cheney was behind 9/11? I'll consider moving it back. Start another thread to "prove a point", I'll just delete it. Your Cheney thread may get shitcanned too now that I know why you started it.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof - Page 2 Empty Re: Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:[personally, i've never believed obama was born in hawaii - still don't.

I doesn't matter what you 'believe'.

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.
lisan can't prove anything steve.

obama is the only one who can put this topic to rest once and for all. a press conference with bc in hand would do it.

but thanks.

CV

Susan aka CV

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:[personally, i've never believed obama was born in hawaii - still don't.

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.
CV

She doesn't need to.

He doesn't need to.

It is those making these claims that need to.

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasjay Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

obama is the only one who can put this topic to rest once and for all. a press conference with bc in hand would do it.

but thanks.

CV

This complaint has been thrown out at least 3 courts by 3 different judges on the grounds that Lisan has mentioned. If President Obama personally came to each one of your houses and showed it to you, you'd say it might be fake, No reason for a press conference to unsuccessfully placate the 10 or 15 percent of hardcore wingnuts who are 'concerned' with this.

thomasjay

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

If Obama is not a citizen based on the fact that he has a certificate of live birth, and not a birth certificate, then neither am I nor the millions born in Hawaii and Idaho. That simple. Either ALL of us are citizens, or all of us are not. And according to the state government's who have handled my certificiate of live birth, I am a citizen. So who's right CV, you or the state of Wyoming and Utah which both accepted my certificate of live birth as a birth certificate to get a driver's license?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:57 pm

thomasjay wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

This complaint has been thrown out at least 3 courts by 3 different judges on the grounds that Lisan has mentioned. If President Obama personally came to each one of your houses and showed it to you, you'd say it might be fake, No reason for a press conference to unsuccessfully placate the 10 or 15 percent of hardcore wingnuts who are 'concerned' with this.

Yeah, but I bet those judges were members of the Black Panthers.

Razz

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm

lisan24 wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

If Obama is not a citizen based on the fact that he has a certificate of live birth, and not a birth certificate, then neither am I nor the millions born in Hawaii and Idaho. That simple. Either ALL of us are citizens, or all of us are not. And according to the state government's who have handled my certificiate of live birth, I am a citizen. So who's right CV, you or the state of Wyoming and Utah which both accepted my certificate of live birth as a birth certificate to get a driver's license

It must be CV.

She 'told you so' remember?

Razz

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.
CV

She doesn't need to.

He doesn't need to.

It is those making these claims that need to.
you're wrong steve.

obama needs to put this issue to rest, and if he had nothing to hide, he would do that very thing.

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:46 pm

thomasjay wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

not true TJ. if obama held a press conference with bc OR cb in hand that was verified to be a real document, i would happily accept that - and if he had nothing to hide, he would do that very thing.

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

not true TJ. if obama held a press conference with bc OR cb in hand that was verified to be a real document, i would happily accept that - and if he had nothing to hide, he would do that very thing.

CV

Just remember, that the state of Hawaii issues two (2) types of certificates of live birth.
One for those not born here and the other for those that are born here.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm

lisan24 wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

If Obama is not a citizen based on the fact that he has a certificate of live birth, and not a birth certificate, then neither am I nor the millions born in Hawaii and Idaho. That simple. Either ALL of us are citizens, or all of us are not. And according to the state government's who have handled my certificiate of live birth, I am a citizen. So who's right CV, you or the state of Wyoming and Utah which both accepted my certificate of live birth as a birth certificate to get a driver's license?
i don't recall ever arguing anything about whether it's a birth cetificate or certificate of live birth - so i don't know what you're talking about. and frankly, i don't care which it is.

the issue for me is the fact that obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep this, and all other documents that relate to it, under lock and key - out of the public's reach. if he has nothing to hide - why is he going to all this effort lisan????

it's a very simple issue to resolve - and if he had nothing to hide, he would resolve it.

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasjay Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:09 pm

the issue for me is the fact that obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep this, and all other documents that relate to it, under lock and key

Can you link to some legitimate news stories ( AP, Reuters, BBC etc) to support that?

thomasjay

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

CV

Just remember, that the state of Hawaii issues two (2) types of certificates of live birth.
uh-oh... now you're 'rocking the boat' OT!! lmao Laughing

EXCELLENT point! cheers

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

CV

EXCELLENT point! cheers

CV

If memory serves me right I read an article that said all of Obamas records in Kenya have been sealed also and a reporter that was trying to get to them was arrested and ordered out of the country.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:
lisan24 wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

If Obama is not a citizen based on the fact that he has a certificate of live birth, and not a birth certificate, then neither am I nor the millions born in Hawaii and Idaho. That simple. Either ALL of us are citizens, or all of us are not. And according to the state government's who have handled my certificiate of live birth, I am a citizen. So who's right CV, you or the state of Wyoming and Utah which both accepted my certificate of live birth as a birth certificate to get a driver's license

It must be CV.

Razz
yea... i'm waiting patiently for the day to say "I TOLD YOU SO" to this one... cheers

btw steve... the little'click' that u have going on this site with lisan and thomasjay is sooooooooo CUTE!! u guys compliment each other quite well.... geek queen jocolor

Laughing
CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:32 pm

thomasjay wrote:
the issue for me is the fact that obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep this, and all other documents that relate to it, under lock and key

Can you link to some legitimate news stories ( AP, Reuters, BBC etc) to support that?
nope.. i sure can't.

it's based solely on my keen and expert observation of the situation.

i'm sorry... is that a problem?

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:32 pm

It's CLIQUE.

And we're not in one.

Rolling Eyes

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:

nope.. i sure can't.

CV

Translation - I have no decent sources, however, I will check my e mail tommorow, lest my neigbour sends me a viral e mail.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:
lisan24 wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

It must be CV.

Razz
yea... i'm waiting patiently for the day to say "I TOLD YOU SO" to this one... cheers

btw steve... the little'click' that u have going on this site with lisan and thomasjay is sooooooooo CUTE!! u guys compliment each other quite well.... geek queen jocolor

Laughing
CV

Seems to me that the thing to do would to be for someone to get a copy of both of those cert. of live birth and compare them to the one that Obama says is his. His don't even show what hospital he was born in as he claims he was. Mine does.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

CV

EXCELLENT point! cheers

CV

If memory serves me right I read an article that said all of Obamas records in Kenya have been sealed also and a reporter that was trying to get to them was arrested and ordered out of the country.
now that you mention it... i remember that too, OT! hmmm - why do you suppose that is...? it couldn't possibly be that there's anything unethical going. Rolling Eyes

better stop bringing up all this negative stuff... silent

'somebody's' gonna get upset... lol

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasjay Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:

nope.. i sure can't.

CV
Um, yes it is a problem. When facts like Lisan has pointed out and judges have considered in finding against prior lawsuits don't support your belief you can't just ignore them and go on your gut. When you state that it's a fact that
obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep this, and all other documents that relate to it, under lock and key
and can't produce anything from a legitimate news source to support your statement, it's a problem and is hardly indicative of someone with keen and expert observation powers.

thomasjay

Back to top Go down

Post by box86rowh Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Here is a site that covers the whole issue...
http://obamathefraud.blogtownhall.com/
box86rowh
box86rowh

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
lisan24 wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:

Try reading Lisa's post.

FFS.

but thanks.

CV

i don't recall ever arguing anything about whether it's a birth cetificate or certificate of live birth - so i don't know what you're talking about. and frankly, i don't care which it is.

the issue for me is the fact that obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep this, and all other documents that relate to it, under lock and key - out of the public's reach. if he has nothing to hide - why is he going to all this effort lisan????

it's a very simple issue to resolve - and if he had nothing to hide, he would resolve it.

CV

What fighting tooth and nail???? What effort??? As I see it he is busy working on important things.. If he was not a legal citizen, someone in the government would have seen to it that he couldn't have run his campaign let alone be sworn in as President if they didn't believe he was elligible. You all have been crying about taxes on small businesses, maybe thats where you should put your effort, not to this stupid ideal that Obama is not a legal citizen...I can't believe grown people are carrying on like this... Shocked Very Happy bounce
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Peregrine, it's totally plausible. I mean, first Obama's birth certificate was a fake. The one he provided to factcheck.org was also a fake, he was somehow able to recreate a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii with the seal and signature. He was also in on this conspiracy from the instant he was conceived, telepathically telling his family to put a notice in the Honolulu newspaper of his birth to cover his ass when he runs for president 47 years later.

Like I said, totally plausible. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:It's CLIQUE.

And we're not in one.

Rolling Eyes
hm.. okay then - i was being nice because "clique" is a negative term, but if you prefer that spelling - you got it - no problem here! Cool

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:27 pm

And we're not in one.

Rolling Eyes

Don't lie steve, everyone knows were online lovers.

Or are you breaking up with me on this message board? You heartless bastard...

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:33 pm

lisan24 wrote:Peregrine, it's totally plausible. I mean, first Obama's birth certificate was a fake. The one he provided to factcheck.org was also a fake, he was somehow able to recreate a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii with the seal and signature. He was also in on this conspiracy from the instant he was conceived, telepathically telling his family to put a notice in the Honolulu newspaper of his birth to cover his ass when he runs for president 47 years later.

I had to turn my sarcasm meter up for that one tongue
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:36 pm

luciano wrote:
lisan24 wrote:Peregrine, it's totally plausible. I mean, first Obama's birth certificate was a fake. The one he provided to factcheck.org was also a fake, he was somehow able to recreate a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii with the seal and signature. He was also in on this conspiracy from the instant he was conceived, telepathically telling his family to put a notice in the Honolulu newspaper of his birth to cover his ass when he runs for president 47 years later.

I had to turn my sarcasm meter up for that one tongue

If it gets to bad let me know... also if I don't make sense let me know. Cold medicine always messes with me really bad. I think so far I've done allright... lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:
thomasjay wrote:

nope.. i sure can't.

CV

Translation - I have no decent sources, however, I will check my e mail tommorow, lest my neigbour sends me a viral e mail.
is tommorow the same as tomorrow?

it's NEIGHBOR

and yes, as a matter of fact - i actually check my email several times a day!

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Oh no problem, I just had to read it a couple times......."oh she's not serious".........lol.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:47 pm

And we're not in one.

Rolling Eyes