Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost of Vanished Post

+3
HotParadox
Peregrine(Endangered)
coontie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lost of Vanished Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost of Vanished Post

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:30 am

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Well, I'm just a dizzy bitch and was bound to land on it sooner or later. Very Happy

You're not a bitch.
Don't tell me what I am. I not only am a member of the Valerie is a Bitch Club, I am the president. rendeer afro

Note that I did not say you weren't dizzy. tongue
I would have disputed that too. Hey, doggieboy, want to join my Club? Every body I have asked so far has very quickly agreed. I say to them, "Hey want to join the Valerie is a Bitch Club?" and they immediately say "SIGN ME UP." They have unanimously voted me in as the President. pig queen

I won't have to dress up in any kinky leather body suits and chains or get anything pierced will I? Suspect

Sometimes.
Count your blessings. If I'm feeling really bitchy, this is you:

Lost of Vanished Post - Page 2 SeanKilt2

Now that I can do! Traditional too! tongue

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 am

coontie wrote:You're not hinting that this is what you want her to do, as in 'Dom'; are you "Dog"? Perhaps EVEN the Leash and commands?Shocked Razz

Uhh no, though I don't mind a spanking here and there. Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 pm

HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:You're not hinting that this is what you want her to do, as in 'Dom'; are you "Dog"? Shocked Razz
Watch it, coontie. Don't give him any bright ideas. Do you want to join the Valerie is a Bitch Club with him?
I can take both of you. affraid

Naaaawwwww - I am not into belonging to clubs... Razz
Smarty pants! Very Happy

'cept maybe yours Surprised Shocked Cool Rolling Eyes Razz [goooolllllyyyyy-geeeee] Embarassed
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 pm

coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:You're not hinting that this is what you want her to do, as in 'Dom'; are you "Dog"? Shocked Razz
Watch it, coontie. Don't give him any bright ideas. Do you want to join the Valerie is a Bitch Club with him?

Smarty pants! Very Happy

'cept maybe yours Surprised Shocked Cool Rolling Eyes Razz [goooolllllyyyyy-geeeee] Embarassed
Yay!!! That's my boy. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:51 pm

HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Smarty pants! Very Happy

HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME, I want to play to. clown

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:55 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:You're not hinting that this is what you want her to do, as in 'Dom'; are you "Dog"? Perhaps EVEN the Leash and commands?Shocked Razz

Hmmmm... interesting! Some years back I had occasion to visit a woman's residence [notice choice of words] to perform some repair work. Was there for a while taking care of the problem [maintenance-repair, of course! Shocked Razz ]. Had occasion to go to the upstairs bathroom. I quickly noticed that in the bottom of the bathtub were a number of the large grey grapefruit sized rocks laid on the inside bottom of the tube [couldn't help but notice... I mean, how many people have this sort of material in their bathtub? I don't; do you?] Anyhow, after noticing this 'feature' I finished up in there and went down-stairs [she had been on the telephone] so I was ready to settle the bill [no; intended payment with money!] In the conversation I couldn't help but allude to the rocks in the tub. She said: "I like to sit on these while I bathe" - well, I decided to leave that right there... Shocked Then she said: "how long has it been sine you've had a good spanking?" "I remarked long ago as a kid, when I did something bad...". She said: "no, I am talking about 'pleasure spanking'" - to which I replied, "Uhhhh, I've never considered doing that". She said: "want'a try it out?" I said: "Uhhhh; only if you will let me do you as well..." [laughing; suprised myself, even - not sure where that came from; spontaneously]. She said: "not today, maybe some other time". I said: [relieved] same here, for me... Not sure what all of that entailed or where else it led to, or whatever.
You know: 'the Mud in the Swamp gets deeper the farther into it you go' [nothing implied by that other than to suggest that things can become veeeerrrreeee complicated and UNFORESEEABLE! Shocked affraid Razz

p.s. how did we evolve to such as this in deiscussing "lost and vanished post"?
FOr: Carolina Hound; once I accomplished the procedure regarding preferences that H.P. and L. mentioned I then saw what you were referring to as the "Save" feature", which I hadn't previously saw. I have used it at least four times and it works! Again; thanks to all...

Last edited by coontie on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm

coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Hmmmm... interesting! Some years back I had occasion to visit a woman's residence [notice choice of words] to perform some repair work. Was there for a while taking care of the problem [maintenance-repair, of course! Shocked Razz ]. Had occasion to go to the upstairs bathroom. I quickly noticed that in the bottom of the bathtub were a number of the large grey grapefruit sized rocks laid on the inside bottom of the tube [couldn't help but notice... I mean, how many people have this sort of material in their bathtub? I don't; do you?] Anyhow, after noticing this 'feature' I finished up in there and went down-stairs [she had been on the telephone] so I was ready to settle the bill [no; intended payment with money!] In the conversation I couldn't help but allude to the rocks in the tub. She said: "I like to sit on these while I bathe" - well, I decided to leave that right there... Shocked Then she said: "how long has it been sine you've had a good spanking?" "I remarked long ago as a kid, when I did something bad...". She said: "no, I am talking about 'pleasure spanking'" - to which I replied, "Uhhhh, I've never considered doing that". She said: "want'a try it out?" I said: "Uhhhh; only if you will let me do you as well..." [laughing; suprised myself, even - not sure where that came from; spontaneously]. She said: "not today, maybe some other time". I said: [relieved] same here, for me... Not sure what all of that entailed or where else it led to, or whatever.
You know: 'the Mud in the Swamp gets deeper the farther into it you go' [nothing implied by that other than to suggest that things can become veeeerrrreeee complicated and UNFORESEEABLE! Shocked affraid Razz

Pain can be enjoyable Coontie. Much like the fine line between love and hate, the line between pleasure and pain is often finer. Twisted Evil

Last edited by CarolinaHound on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Smarty pants! Very Happy

Got that right... Spank me damn it!!!!! Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 pm

For Carolian Hound: [quote]\: "Pain can be enjoyable Coontie. Much like the fine line between love and hate, the line between pleasure and pain is often finer." [quote}\;
Nawwww, perhaps you, but me? I am definetly NOT into pain, call IT any kind you want! Shocked Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:15 pm

[quote="coontie"]For Carolian Hound:
\: "Pain can be enjoyable Coontie. Much like the fine line between love and hate, the line between pleasure and pain is often finer." [quote}\;
Nawwww, perhaps you, but me? I am definetly NOT into pain, call IT any kind you want! Shocked Razz

I have some friends that are into caining. They tried to get me to join one of their parties once. Heck no. Not for me. However once I saw one the ladies that showed up for the fun before I left, I had to give it considerable thought. You'd be amazed at the people that get into it though, people you'd think were way too prudish for such things.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:19 pm

[quote="CarolinaHound"]
coontie wrote:For Carolian Hound:
\: "Pain can be enjoyable Coontie. Much like the fine line between love and hate, the line between pleasure and pain is often finer." [quote}\;

I have some friends that are into caining. They tried to get me to join one of their parties once. Heck no. Not for me. However once I saw one the ladies that showed up for the fun before I left, I had to give it considerable thought. You'd be amazed at the people that get into it though, people you'd think were way too prudish for such things.

I have to honestly remark that I just don't get it... I mean, searching out punishment? And the evolution from spanking to 'Caning', that is quite a step up! affraid Shocked Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:24 pm

[quote="coontie"]
CarolinaHound wrote:

I have to honestly remark that I just don't get it... I mean, searching out punishment? And the evolution from spanking to 'Caning', that is quite a step up! affraid Shocked Razz

I don't know, if she looks good I don't mind a slap or two on my rump but if she wants to start pulling weapons out she best expect tables to turn. lmao

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm

[quote="CarolinaHound"]
coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I don't know, if she looks good I don't mind a slap or two on my rump but if she wants to start pulling weapons out she best expect tables to turn. lmao

You mean to tell me that you would spank a "lady". Laughing

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 pm

[quote="Old Timer"]
CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

You mean to tell me that you would spank a "lady". Laughing

Only in a good way. Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down