Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micheal Phelps?

+5
Theophilus
HotParadox
Cartoon Head
luciano
jigglepete
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Micheal Phelps? - Page 2 Empty Phelps update...Ow...my head...

Post by jigglepete Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 pm

So, I was half-watching the news tonight, when I overheard that the sheriffs department has charged/arrested eight of the people "involved" in the party/house...

But wait, there's more, they are actually working on their case against him, and are poised to attack/overreact pale

I think I should be his lawyer...I would totally do it pro bono Very Happy Shocked

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Micheal Phelps? - Page 2 Empty Re: Micheal Phelps?

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:48 pm

jigglepete wrote:So, I was half-watching the news tonight, when I overheard that the sheriffs department has charged/arrested eight of the people "involved" in the party/house...

But wait, there's more, they are actually working on their case against him, and are poised to attack/overreact pale

I think I should be his lawyer...I would totally do it pro bono Very Happy Shocked
Do it pro weedo. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:27 pm

HotParadox wrote:
jigglepete wrote:So, I was half-watching the news tonight, when I overheard that the sheriffs department has charged/arrested eight of the people "involved" in the party/house...

Do it pro weedo. Very Happy

Haha! Either that or pro-bongo Cool

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Careful, ya all might wind up in the joint.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Micheal Phelps? - Page 2 Empty Phelps update...Ow...my head...again...

Post by jigglepete Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Sooo, I just read (had no idea) that those hypocritical boobs at Kelloggs feel that weed is not okay, but drinking and driving is...

That's right, you heard correctly...When kelloggs initially chose to sponser Mike, they knew he had been convicted of a DWI, that was okay, it's the American way apparently, sure, but a photo of a pull off a glass tube...Unacceptable!! I suppose it could have been a case of the straw that broke the camel's back, but I prefer not to give them the benifit of the doubt...Am I being too strict? (rhetorical, I know I am being reasonable tongue )

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Careful, ya all might wind up in the joint.

RIMSHOT! Very Happy

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 pm

jigglepete wrote:Sooo, I just read (had no idea) that those hypocritical boobs at Kelloggs feel that weed is not okay, but drinking and driving is...

That's right, you heard correctly...When kelloggs initially chose to sponser Mike, they knew he had been convicted of a DWI, that was okay, it's the American way apparently, sure, but a photo of a pull off a glass tube...Unacceptable!! I suppose it could have been a case of the straw that broke the camel's back, but I prefer not to give them the benifit of the doubt...Am I being too strict? (rhetorical, I know I am being reasonable tongue )

Not in my opinion. You're being very reasonable. Do you really think those rice crispy guys aint token on something? Or the tiger for that matter what else would make a grown tiger yell their great but a pull on a water pipe?

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
jigglepete wrote:Sooo, I just read (had no idea) that those hypocritical boobs at Kelloggs feel that weed is not okay, but drinking and driving is...

Not in my opinion. You're being very reasonable. Do you really think those rice crispy guys aint token on something? Or the tiger for that matter what else would make a grown tiger yell their great but a pull on a water pipe?

Agreed. And what about Sam the Toucan?

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:43 pm

lisan23 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Agreed. And what about Sam the Toucan?

With a beek like that? All that singing the nose knows? Coke freak if I ever saw one!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm

I just heard on the radio that they will not be charging Michael Phelps with anything. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

lisan23 wrote:I just heard on the radio that they will not be charging Michael Phelps with anything. Yay!

Yep, looks like they have come to their senses...I will post the little blurb from the local paper later...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 am

Micheal Phelps? - Page 2 Heller
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JReed Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Americanadian wrote:Micheal Phelps? - Page 2 Heller

Hey...I don't want to see any Favre crap on here!!

He's dead to me!
JReed
JReed

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Ironman
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2