Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micheal Phelps?

+5
Theophilus
HotParadox
Cartoon Head
luciano
jigglepete
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Micheal Phelps? Empty Micheal Phelps?

Post by jigglepete Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:42 pm

What, if anything should be done to Micheal "fratbong" Phelps?

I say, that he should be presented with another gold metal, not charged... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

I have more to say on this, but later, what do We (that's the royal We) think of this little indiscression?

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Micheal Phelps? Empty Re: Micheal Phelps?

Post by luciano Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:56 pm

It's a bit much with the sheriff trying to bring charges over a kid smoking a bong in a photograph, I mean if he caught him or something...........I think its downright retarded Pete to tell you the truth.

Has the Olympic committee said anything about it?
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 am

jigglepete wrote:What, if anything should be done to Micheal "fratbong" Phelps?

I say, that he should be presented with another gold metal, not charged... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

I have more to say on this, but later, what do We (that's the royal We) think of this little indiscression?

As long as he didn't inhale, he could run as the next President.

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:16 am

He got some kind of 3-month suspension today let me see if I can find an article.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 am

Isn't that barsteward, Michael Pwick not back on the scene as well?

They need to do the right thing, make an example of him.

Evil or Very Mad

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 am

Friday eye-opener: Is Michael Phelps' latest punishment fair?

We see that USA Swimming has brought the hammer down on Michael Phelps.

The organization has suspended him for three months after a photo of him smoking marijuana appeared in a British tabloid.

In addition, Kellogg's, one of his biggest sponsors, has dropped him, saying his image was not consistent with the breakfast cereal.

"This is not a situation where any anti-doping rule was violated, but we decided to send a strong message to Michael because he disappointed so many people," USA Swimming said in a statement. (Photo by Greg Wood, AFP/Getty Images)

USA Swimming will also withhold Phelps' training grant money, which for the multi-gold medalist is probably more symbolic than punitive. Although they also decided to make Phelps' latest problem more of a punitive moment than a teaching one.

Phelps, who told the Baltimore Sun yesterday that he is re-thinking everything, including the 2012 Olympics, said he plans to swim in the world championships in July.

The superstar swimmer has apologized for his actions numerous times since the photo appeared. So the question this morning is, is Phelps reaping what he sowed or are we punishing a guy too strictly because of his fame?

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/02/friday-eye-open.html

Subway supports Michael Phelps

The Michael Phelps saga continues to surprise. After cereal and snack marketer Kellogg's said it would not resign the Olympic hero as an endorser due to his now infamous bong photo, some speculated fellow sponsor Subway would follow suit.

Surprise. After days of silence, Subway said Friday night it was supporting the Olympic swimming star.

"Like most Americans, and like Michael Phelps himself, we were disappointed in his behavior," Subway said in a statement. "Also like most Americans, we accept his apology. Moving forward, he remains in our plans."

Political campaigns and corporate marketers often wait until Friday night to release bad news. But in this case, Subway waited till the end of the week to support the Olympic swimmer.

But wait, it's not over yet. AdAge.com reported Friday that Subway was likely to "backburner" its first TV campaign starring Phelps.

What happens next? The swimmer is now giving interviews taking responsibility for his actions, expressing regret and promising to never, ever do it again.

That's the first step in Crisis PR 101. Look for Phelps and his agents to make good on his promises through speeches, public service announcements and the like. Stay tuned.--Michael McCarthy, USA TODAY

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/02/subway-supports.html
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am

Vick's attorneys stated to the the bankruptcy court that Vick "has every reason to believe that upon his release, he will be reinstated into the NFL, resume his career and be able to earn a substantial living", which would be the primary source of funds to repay his creditors. [7] However, some significant obstacles stand in his way. Among these, are the NFL suspension and that he is still under contract to the Falcons, a major unpaid creditor. Falcons owner Arthur Blank stated that he believes in second and even third chances, and expressed hope that "after spending a couple years in jail, he'll come out a different person" and may even play in the NFL again. However, Blank also stated that Vick would not be welcomed back to play for his team, which has "moved on."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Isn't that barsteward, Michael Pwick not back on the scene as well?

Evil or Very Mad

He gets out in July, he might go to a halfway house real soon though. Im wondering which team is gonna sign him, PETA is gonna be outside their offices everyday, PETA is crazy.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:33 am

As to the other.

What was he doing?

Some rag newspaper pictured him smoking a bong?

Let's not wring our hands too quickly.

The fella is just the same as a lot of other people, normal people, in the country.

It's no biggie.

All this moral outrage for getting stoned. It's not hurting anyone.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:35 am

luciano wrote:
The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Isn't that barsteward, Michael Pwick not back on the scene as well?

Evil or Very Mad

He gets out in July, he might go to a halfway house real soon though. Im wondering which team is gonna sign him, PETA is gonna be outside their offices everyday, PETA is crazy.

Yup, PETA do have a rep as being a little on the extreme side, but the majority of people who think that the NFL clubs should do the right thing, they are just ordinary people who say, fair play, he has to come out of prison I suppose, but that it would be almost offensive for him to go back to his former lifestyle.

Jmho.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:26 am

I'll raise you another gold medal, petey. Give him two. king king I mean, hell, didn't they give Bonds the royal slide and Babe Ruth the royal boot even though Bonds accomplished what he did via steroids? The kid apologized knowing that it wasn't the best example to give young kids. That should've been it; end of story. The kid should have known not to put himself in that situation where cameras might be because as soon as you're famous, the vultures are gonna rip you apart. But big deal, it's not like weed made him the great swimmer he is today and his medals are a fraud. It's not like he failed a p test. This is weed. Big freakin deal. If he were dealing, that would be another story. And how about Kellogg's reneging on the deal? What's Kellogg's putting in my kids' cereal that is poisoning them a lot more than weed, those hypocrites?
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 am

luciano wrote:It's a bit much with the sheriff trying to bring charges over a kid smoking a bong in a photograph, I mean if he caught him or something...........I think its downright retarded Pete to tell you the truth.

Has the Olympic committee said anything about it?

Thanks for finding those articles luc, three month suspension? Again I would have given him nothing, but three months, that's not too excessive, I guess, and I suppose it will quell the witch-hunter types ("Off with his naughty head!")

I felt the same way about the snowboarder last winter games...If an athlete, especially a swimmer, (I mean come on, that bong hit must have been MAssive) can compete, and relax, more power to 'em I say.

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:16 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:

As long as he didn't inhale, he could run as the next President.

Haha! I'd vote for him, we are obviously along the same party lines...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Vick's attorneys stated to the the bankruptcy court that Vick "has every reason to believe that upon his release, he will be reinstated into the NFL, resume his career and be able to earn a substantial living", which would be the primary source of funds to repay his creditors. [7] However, some significant obstacles stand in his way. Among these, are the NFL suspension and that he is still under contract to the Falcons, a major unpaid creditor. Falcons owner Arthur Blank stated that he believes in second and even third chances, and expressed hope that "after spending a couple years in jail, he'll come out a different person" and may even play in the NFL again. However, Blank also stated that Vick would not be welcomed back to play for his team, which has "moved on."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick

Vick on the other hand, I would not vote for...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:19 am

luciano wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Detroit!! Razz

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:20 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:As to the other.

What was he doing?

Some rag newspaper pictured him smoking a bong?

Let's not wring our hands too quickly.

The fella is just the same as a lot of other people, normal people, in the country.

It's no biggie.

All this moral outrage for getting stoned. It's not hurting anyone.

But with 8 gold metals...Still Steve, I completely agree...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:29 am

HotParadox wrote:

I'll raise you another gold medal, petey. Give him two. king king I mean, hell, didn't they give Bonds the royal slide and Babe Ruth the royal boot even though Bonds accomplished what he did via steroids? The kid apologized knowing that it wasn't the best example to give young kids. That should've been it; end of story. The kid should have known not to put himself in that situation where cameras might be because as soon as you're famous, the vultures are gonna rip you apart. But big deal, it's not like weed made him the great swimmer he is today and his medals are a fraud. It's not like he failed a p test. This is weed. Big freakin deal. If he were dealing, that would be another story. And how about Kellogg's reneging on the deal? What's Kellogg's putting in my kids' cereal that is poisoning them a lot more than weed, those hypocrites?

Hiya Hot! Kellogg's, who needs 'em? I will be having more Subway though...Yeah, he took responsibility right away, no excuses, I respect that, but with swimmers lungs? As I said before, that must have been a MASSIVE bong hit, man, I would have loved to have seen it on youtube!

Actually, I bet I could give him a run for his money... Wink

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:04 pm

jigglepete wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Hiya Hot! Kellogg's, who needs 'em? I will be having more Subway though...Yeah, he took responsibility right away, no excuses, I respect that, but with swimmers lungs? As I said before, that must have been a MASSIVE bong hit, man, I would have loved to have seen it on youtube!

Actually, I bet I could give him a run for his money... Wink
Hey, Petey!!! You're right, I never thought of that with the wicked major lungs of his. I bet one hit and he was baked. Very Happy

Hahaha, you're right again (in teeney print!), our generation could def teach that kid a thing or two! Very Happy First of all, don't get caught. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:34 pm

You know who's really angry about this? Mom's. I'm part of a mom site and there are loads of them that are outraged over him doing this because it "sets a bad example". (In my opinion, sports figures shouldn't be the example to your kids in the first place, you should be.) Anyway, it's really not a big deal, and no one's business. I don't see why so many people care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:44 pm

lisan23 wrote:You know who's really angry about this? Mom's. I'm part of a mom site and there are loads of them that are outraged over him doing this because it "sets a bad example". (In my opinion, sports figures shouldn't be the example to your kids in the first place, you should be.) Anyway, it's really not a big deal, and no one's business. I don't see why so many people care.

Because people revere sports figues, and other 'stars'.

It seems to be part of Western sub culture.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:00 am

So the guy hit a bong, so what.

He has accomplished more than most of us ever will.

Weed is so bad that it drives a person to eight gold medals, and great health.

Oh the evils of Mary Jane.

NOT.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 am

lisan23 wrote:You know who's really angry about this? Mom's. I'm part of a mom site and there are loads of them that are outraged over him doing this because it "sets a bad example". (In my opinion, sports figures shouldn't be the example to your kids in the first place, you should be.) Anyway, it's really not a big deal, and no one's business. I don't see why so many people care.
They should be mad at the press for making such a big ass deal out of this and for all the other crap the media exposes their kids to. Plus, he said he was sorry. If the mothers had half a brain they could tell the kids, "See, he says he shouldn't have done that, so don't you do it either. Now here's a cookie and go outside and play." And then they ought to think about what they, themselves, are doing to their kids when they get a little tipsy with their girlfriends in front of the kids, talking about how bad weed is. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am

HotParadox wrote:
They should be mad at the press for making such a big ass deal out of this and for all the other crap the media exposes their kids to. Plus, he said he was sorry. If the mothers had half a brain they could tell the kids, "See, he says he shouldn't have done that, so don't you do it either. Now here's a cookie and go outside and play." And then they ought to think about what they, themselves, are doing to their kids when they get a little tipsy with their girlfriends in front of the kids, talking about how bad weed is. Very Happy

Spot fecking on.

Same with politicians.

Going on about it, only to then throw back their freebie drink.

Hypocrites, all of them.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:24 am

Politicians, too. You are exactly right.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:29 am

Here in Edinburgh, the members of Parliment, they go on and on about how important it is that we use public transport or walk, to cut down on toxic emissions.

Then we find out that they are often taking taxi's, at public expense, and often for a journey of less than a ten minute walk.

Rolling Eyes

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:43 am

We have worse. Take Al Gore (please), the champion of a green planet:

In wiki, under this heading "Environmental activism and Nobel Peace Prize (2004-Present":
Gore was criticized by the TCPR again in June 2008, after the group obtained his public utility bills from the Nashville Electric Service and compared "electricity consumption between the 12 months before June 2007, when it says he installed his new technology, and the year since then."[190][191] According to their analysis, the Gores consumed 10% more energy in the year since their home received its eco-friendly modifications. TCPR also argued that, while the "average American household consumes 11,040 kWh in an entire year," the Gore residence "uses an average of 17,768 kWh per month –1,638 kWh more energy per month than before the renovations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Gore
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasjay Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:32 pm

jigglepete wrote:but with swimmers lungs? As I said before, that must have been a MASSIVE bong hit, man, I would have loved to have seen it on youtube!
roflmao! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture.

And HP, your comment about Kelloggs hypocricy is right on with the junk they sell for our kids to eat.

thomasjay

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:54 pm

thomasjay wrote:
jigglepete wrote:but with swimmers lungs? As I said before, that must have been a MASSIVE bong hit, man, I would have loved to have seen it on youtube!
roflmao! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture.

And HP, your comment about Kelloggs hypocricy is right on with the junk they sell for our kids to eat.
Thank you tj but, man, I do love a nice bowl of Frosted Flakes every now and then! I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Frosties are the way ahead.

If I ever have to eat that tasteless bran s**t, they may as well pull the curtain down.

Very Happy

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Haha, true that! Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Pop Tarts on the other hand, are totally evil bastards.

Little wonder they never sold well in the UK.

Who would invent a breakfast that sweet, and one that burned a layer of skin from your mouth?

No

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Pop Tarts on the other hand, are totally evil bastards.

Little wonder they never sold well in the UK.

Who would invent a breakfast that sweet, and one that burned a layer of skin from your mouth?

No
Here's my theory:
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who eat Pop Tarts and those who eat Toaster Strudel.

I am of the discerning Toaster Strudel variety, natch. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Kellogs is screwed Very Happy

I was chatting abroad, and some one linked a petition from a stoner site to boycott Kellogs, there was a serious/tongue-in-cheek letter with it (I would paraphrase, but I feel I could not possibly do it justice), I will definately link it or c&p it later (I am a stoner, so forgive me if I forget Cool ), it is HIlarious!

*Edit*
Never mind, I got it, it's long, but well written, and imo very funny!

*Edit to *Edit**
Upon further review...It is the above, as well, as being barbed, in a big way,but thought provoking none the less... Shocked

A Letter I’d Like To See (But Won’t)
Sunday, February 1st, 2009

Dear America,

I take it back. I don’t apologize.

Because you know what? It’s none of your goddamned business. I work my ass off 10 months per year. It’s that hard work that gave you all those gooey feelings of patriotism last summer. If during my brief window of down time I want to relax, enjoy myself, and partake of a substance that’s a hell of a lot less bad for me than alcohol, tobacco, or, frankly, most of the prescription drugs most of you are taking, well, you can spare me the lecture.

I put myself through hell. I make my body do things nature never really intended us to endure. All world-class athletes do. We do it because you love to watch us push ourselves as far as we can possibly go. Some of us get hurt. Sometimes permanently. You’re watching the Super Bowl tonight. You’re watching 300 pound men smash each while running at full speed, in full pads. You know what the average life expectancy of an NFL player is? Fifty-five. That’s about 20 years shorter than your average non-NFL player. Yet you watch. And cheer. And you jump up spill your beer when a linebacker lays out a wide receiver on a crossing route across the middle. The harder he gets hit, the louder and more enthusiastically you scream.

Yet you all get bent out of shape when Ricky Williams, or I, or Josh Howard smoke a little dope to relax. Why? Because the idiots you’ve elected to make your laws have have without a shred of evidence beat it into your head that smoking marijuana is something akin to drinking antifreeze, and done only by dirty hippies and sex offenders.

You’ll have to pardon my cynicism. But I call bullshit. You don’t give a damn about my health. You just get a voyeuristic thrill from watching an elite athlete fall from grace–all the better if you get to exercise a little moral righteousness in the process. And it’s hypocritical righteousness at that, given that 40 percent of you have tried pot at least once in your lives.

Here’s a crazy thought: If I can smoke a little dope and go on to win 14 Olympic gold medals, maybe pot smokers aren’t doomed to lives of couch surfing and video games, as our moronic government would have us believe. In fact, the list of successful pot smokers includes not just world class athletes like me, Howard, Williams, and others, it includes Nobel Prize winners, Pulitzer Prize winners, the last three U.S. presidents, several Supreme Court justices, and luminaries and success stories from all sectors of business and the arts, sciences, and humanities.

So go ahead. Ban me from the next Olympics. Yank my endorsement deals. Stick your collective noses in the air and get all indignant on me. While you’re at it, keep arresting cancer and AIDS patients who dare to smoke the stuff because it deadens their pain, or enables them to eat. Keep sending in goon squads to kick down doors and shoot little old ladies, maim innocent toddlers, handcuff elderly post-polio patients to their beds at gunpoint, and slaughter the family pet.

Tell you what. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll apologize for smoking pot when every politician who ever did drugs and then voted to uphold or strengthen the drug laws marches his ass off to the nearest federal prison to serve out the sentence he wants to impose on everyone else for committing the same crimes he committed. I’ll apologize when the sons, daughters, and nephews of powerful politicians who get caught possessing or dealing drugs in the frat house or prep school get the same treatment as the no-name, probably black kid caught on the corner or the front stoop doing the same thing.

Until then, I for one will have none of it. I smoked pot. I liked it. I’ll probably do it again. I refuse to apologize for it, because by apologizing I help perpetuate this stupid lie, this idea that what someone puts into his own body on his own time is any of the government’s damned business. Or any of yours. I’m not going to bend over and allow myself to be propaganda for this wasteful, ridiculous, immoral war.

Go ahead and tear me down if you like. But let’s see you rationalize in your next lame ONDCP commercial how the greatest motherfucking swimmer the world has ever seen . . . is also a proud pot smoker.

Yours,

Michael Phelps

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 pm

That is an excellent letter Petey. Are you sure you didn't write it while bonging it?

I would own it if I were you because the guy who actually wrote it doesn't remember writing it because he was baked and your defense is you don't remember not writing it for the same reason. Very Happy cat
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:23 am

HotParadox wrote:That is an excellent letter Petey. Are you sure you didn't write it while bonging it?

I would own it if I were you because the guy who actually wrote it doesn't remember writing it because he was baked and your defense is you don't remember not writing it for the same reason. Very Happy cat

Hmmm, an interesting premise HP, you are truly a deep dudestress...Now, back to the topic at hand...Could this entire universe be but a molecule in the thumb nail of a giant...Oh...wait...never mind...

Oh, and wait till you see the petition, that was actually the funny thing, this was more serious...(And the stoner/forgetting thing still applies Very Happy )

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:40 am

BTW

I heard today, on the radio, that the local sheriff's department are concentrating their (surely Draconian) efforts on the frat in question, and not the world record holding, shining example, of red, white, and blue patriotic freak out! And that...imo...is a gooood thing!

...I think...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:50 am

jigglepete wrote:
HotParadox wrote:That is an excellent letter Petey. Are you sure you didn't write it while bonging it?

Hmmm, an interesting premise HP, you are truly a deep dudestress...Now, back to the topic at hand...Could this entire universe be but a molecule in the thumb nail of a giant...Oh...wait...never mind...

Oh, and wait till you see the petition, that was actually the funny thing, this was more serious...(And the stoner/forgetting thing still applies Very Happy )

*EDIT*
Haha! I have once again out-stoned myself...Here, if it works, is the link, http://www.petitiononline.com/Kellogg/petition.html

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 am

jigglepete wrote:BTW

I heard today, on the radio, that the local sheriff's department are concentrating their (surely Draconian) efforts on the frat in question, and not the world record holding, shining example, of red, white, and blue patriotic freak out! And that...imo...is a gooood thing!

...I think...
lol Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 am

jigglepete wrote:
jigglepete wrote:

*EDIT*
Haha! I have once again out-stoned myself...Here, if it works, is the link, http://www.petitiononline.com/Kellogg/petition.html
Indeed, you have out-stoned yourself, Petey.

Me too, because I have come up with a brilliant, if I do so say myself, reason #10 (whoever wrote this list should, when the purple haze subsides, recognize that there is no such thing as a list that ends with a #9. I mean, David Letterman, does he have a Top Nine List? No. How about the Top Nine Reasons To Provoke a Dog? Nope, it's always the Top Ten Reason To Provoke a Dog. Even a cat. People Magazine's Top Nine Beautiful People? I don't think so, and what about the Top... er...nevermind, I digress):

#10: *ahem* We the undersigned fellow baked-ones recognize, with no due respect, that The Dough Boy's wicked good Toaster Strudel out-munchies the way over-rated Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, which, just by the way, takes like cardboard that is just past its expiration date, even when one is wicked fried. No offense.

The petition has been signed by all I could suck into signing it.

Thank you for the stupendous link.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 am

jigglepete wrote:
Why, thank you and you have revealed here that you too, petey, are 'truly a deep dudestress" and I mean that in the best possible way.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next