Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson dies at age 50

+8
Night-Reaper
Theophilus
Old Timer
xshivx
coontie
Kazza
Put It Out There Baby
CarolinaHound
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson dies at age 50 Empty Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:31 pm

I haven't found many details as it just came on the news. But it apears he went into cardiac arrest.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson dies at age 50 Empty Re: Michael Jackson dies at age 50

Post by Put It Out There Baby Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Can't say this makes me sad in the least. One less pedophile on the planet. I guess there won't be any more jammie parties with 12 year old boys now and payoffs to their families.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Michael Jackson was aquitted of al charges. In every civlised country that makes him innocent. I hope you are never of accused of something you didn't do PIOTB.

This is a sad day. The King of Pop is dead. He was a great man.
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:01 pm

I agree with you on this one Kazza. Had he been found guilty, he would have deserved the things mentioned on the other thread in my opinion. But they had their day in court to prove him a pedafile and it didn't happen. Once found not guilty he should have been left to live his life and do his work in peace unless proof was found to take him back to court. A troubled man with his issues and demons he may have been, but good at what he did he was also, and there was not enough to prove he harmed anyone.

So I will not speak ill of the dead. I'll just say if he was innocent, then he's in a place where the accusations can't harm him anymore. If he really was gulity, I think he's paying for that now too.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah... he decided to "beat it" out of here. Too tired of being hounded and victimized by too many blood-sucking leech money grubbing, conniving and liar sons-a-bitches!
Bastards will wear a person down and break their heart and leave a person with nothing but disgust and weariness for this world.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 am

Kazza wrote:Michael Jackson was aquitted of al charges. In every civlised country that makes him innocent. I hope you are never of accused of something you didn't do PIOTB.

Since I am not a drug addict nor have I ever been one and I don't have jammie sleep overs with little boys, nor do I have a penchant for them, I would hardly have ever put myself in the postition that Mr. Jackson has for decades. Many celebs and wealthy power movers commit all kinds of crimes including murder and are set scott free. i.e. Robert Blake, O.J. Simpson, Ted Kennedy. (the list is very long) Some have trials, many don't. I was shocked that Spector was actually convicted, becasue it is so rare. How many dozens of times for instance, was Robert Downey Jr. arrested for possession, violating his probations, drunk driving, driving while under the influence of drugs, breaking and entering, trespassng, leaving the scene of an accident, driving with a suspended licence, not completing his various treatments, and much more before he got a little slap on the hand and finally after years of this behavior, spent a few months in jail. His record is very long and it went on for many years. meanwhile he was making millions shooting films and being "adored" by his fans. Anyone else would have had the book thrown at them and still be in prison. It is well known that Jackson paid off several families and bought homes and cars for families whose kids spend many nights and weekends alone with him at his house. Some families never pressed charges and some that did, dropped them. Big surprise. Draw your own conclusions, I have drawn mine and I am entitiled to my opinion as you are to yours. It will be interesting to see if the toxicology reports from his autopsy are ever made public.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson dies at age 50 Empty Micheal jackson dies

Post by xshivx Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 am

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing, after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

I am still in shock to be honest, I can't actually believe he's dead

I feel deeply for his children and family

But his music will always live on xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 am

Put It Out There Baby wrote:
Kazza wrote:Michael Jackson was aquitted of al charges. In every civlised country that makes him innocent. I hope you are never of accused of something you didn't do PIOTB.

Since I am not a drug addict nor have I ever been one and I don't have jammie sleep overs with little boys, nor do I have a penchant for them, I would hardly have ever put myself in the postition that Mr. Jackson has for decades. Many celebs and wealthy power movers commit all kinds of crimes including murder and are set scott free. i.e. Robert Blake, O.J. Simpson, Ted Kennedy. (the list is very long) Some have trials, many don't. I was shocked that Spector was actually convicted, becasue it is so rare. How many dozens of times for instance, was Robert Downey Jr. arrested for possession, violating his probations, drunk driving, driving while under the influence of drugs, breaking and entering, trespassng, leaving the scene of an accident, driving with a suspended licence, not completing his various treatments, and much more before he got a little slap on the hand and finally after years of this behavior, spent a few months in jail. His record is very long and it went on for many years. meanwhile he was making millions shooting films and being "adored" by his fans. Anyone else would have had the book thrown at them and still be in prison. It is well known that Jackson paid off several families and bought homes and cars for families whose kids spend many nights and weekends alone with him at his house. Some families never pressed charges and some that did, dropped them. Big surprise. Draw your own conclusions, I have drawn mine and I am entitiled to my opinion as you are to yours. It will be interesting to see if the toxicology reports from his autopsy are ever made public.

The whole truth may never be known. but it was reported today that he was using seven prescription drugs for anti anxiety and pain killers among other things as well as they reported that he was 400 million in debt. I see him ending it all as a possibility. To me it is no great loss any more than presly was. Stupid is as stupid does.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 pm

May other people be kinder than you are in judging yourselves and others, now and after you leave this life... especially since a lot of your opinions are personal projections and notions of narrow minded inclinations. I don't think there is any human that has walked in the flesh that hasn't had shit stains in their underwear at sometime or the other and has some secrets, both regarding acts committed and things said, as well as not carried out thoughts and desires - much because of fear of the law and otherwise because of not yet having the right topportunity.
Right now we have two politicans that both comdenmed another politican and voted for his impeachment. Now they both are guilty of quite the same offense. And one of them claimed to be a christian "promise keeper". Which means that he took a pledge to avoid dishonest and immoral behavior.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:

Already it is being publicized that he was surrounded by a majority of people that were of the similiar ilk that flocked around and were parasitic blood-suckers to Anna Nichole. Very probably some used drugs and other scam and manipulative methods including being habitual liars- they lie so much that even they are not sure when they speak the truth.
Both Anna Nichole and Michael Jackson were very disfuntional people, mostly because they were sorely abused as children and young adults. The, they became aware of how predatory and connigin people are over the 'smell of money' and lame attempts to profit from association with that individual.
Any living, surviving celebrity or 'strar' sort of individual should take heed of what was done to these people by the public, how they were victimized and preyed upon and take a sincere oath to theirself, from this day forth, that they will utterly isolate theiself from any direct contact or association with the public.
Wait until you get news in the coming days of the greed-mongers flocking to the courtwooms to get their hands on what is left of him in regards to his material possesions that he left behind.
They will demonstrate once again just how sorry and low down some humans can be.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:37 pm

I don't know if I would go as far as saying he was a great man.

He was a man who was great at what he did. He sold a ton of albums. For some strange reason as his success grew. A sickness within him grew. I would imagine this most likely started while he was raised. That maybe if he never did what was alleged against him. There was definitely something wrong. He built neverland, and always surrounded himself with children. That is not normal by any stretch. The money he had, manifested itself into evil.

He had all the money one could want though his life degenerated into hell. So regardless if he never touched a child. Michael Jackson had serious problems.

I mean who in their right mind would build something like the neverland ranch?

Who as parents in their right mind would allow their children to go there?

Just my opinion. Could be wrong as far as i know he could of been a great human being. Though I doubt that.

Last edited by Theophilus on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Theophilus wrote:

He was a man who was great at what he did. He sold a ton of albums. For some strange reason as his success grew. A sickness within him grew. I would imagine this most likely started while he was raised. That maybe if he never did what was alleged against him. There was definitely something wrong. He built neverland, and always surrounded himself with children. That is not normal by any stretch. The money he had, manifested itself into evil.

He had all the money one could want though his life degenerated into hell. So regardless if he never touched a child. Michael Jackson had serious problems.

Michael Jackson might have been aquited of all charges but that in it self does not make him innocent. There have been many times where a persons money and power have gotten them off even though they have been guilty as hell. the entire truth will probably never be known.

There is only one thing for sure, he was born a negro, he wanted nothing more than to be a white man and tried everything at a great expense to do so. It could not be done. He was still a negro no matter what color his skin was and he died a negro. I do believe that he was a classic example of what money and power can do to a person. It can corrupt them.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:51 pm

xshivx wrote:We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

No, it is a nice thought but that is not how it happens. His music and him will one day be there but forgotten just like all of the rest. In time there will be others and the times and mood and type of music will change again.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Theophilus wrote:

Michael Jackson might have been aquited of all charges but that in it self does not make him innocent. There have been many times where a persons money and power have gotten them off even though they have been guilty as hell. the entire truth will probably never be known.

There is only one thing for sure, he was born a negro, he wanted nothing more than to be a white man and tried everything at a great expense to do so. It could not be done. He was still a negro no matter what color his skin was and he died a negro. I do believe that he was a classic example of what money and power can do to a person. It can corrupt them.

Like I was saying there was problem. Money can corrupt a weak mind. Even if you have success.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Theophilus wrote:

This is true. I think the parents are as guilty as he is (if he was guilty), maybe more so because they are suppose to do all they can to protect their children from such things. And even the hint of such would keep me from allowing my children to go there, much less have sleep-overs with him.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Story developing...

This was shocking when I heard about it.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 pm

I would be willing to bet that the old adage of money talks and more money talks louder had a lot to do with the parents letting their kids stay there with him.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:

Story developing...

This was shocking when I heard about it.

What will be even more shocking is if the full truth should ever be known.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Old Timer wrote:I would be willing to bet that the old adage of money talks and more money talks louder had a lot to do with the parents letting their kids stay there with him.

And that's why they're just as guilty if something did happen.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Theophilus wrote:

Just my opinion. Could be wrong as far as i know he could of been a great human being. Though I doubt that.

Well... he's certainly free of al this worldly condemnation stuff now and I believe that he's in as good of a place as anyone else that has lived this life and passed from it. And he couldn't care les now what peoplesay or think - right or otherwise.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 am

I wish they'd let him rest in peace right now. I'm really tired of hearing it over and over. It's like Iran, Korea, and healthcare don't even exist anymore.

hmmmm.... I could be working on a conpiricy theory here. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 am

OT i don't believe that at all, classic artists are still going today and if nething the profile of his mucis will go up even more

no1 knows the full truth, weather it stays tht way or not no1 knows, but i wpould think cus he's dead there will be more respect than the bashing of his name

i know NR i am still i shock now, it's very strange xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:46 am

I will never understand why he disfigured himself so. Shows he didn't have all his marbles working for him. He was not a bad looking guy at all and didn't need to do that to himself. Talented but weird!
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 am

M

Two M.J. topics... merged.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:45 am

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:I will never understand why he disfigured himself so. Shows he didn't have all his marbles working for him. He was not a bad looking guy at all and didn't need to do that to himself. Talented but weird!

true. I wasn't a fan, but I didn't wish him harm either. My wife's been listening to all the news reports & said that he had a Cardiologist there that had been injecting him with Demerol (sp)
In her opinion the whole thing reeks of an Elvis re-run.

Last edited by PaulM on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:55 am

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:I will never understand why he disfigured himself so. Shows he didn't have all his marbles working for him. He was not a bad looking guy at all and didn't need to do that to himself. Talented but weird!

I totally agree, i mean i dint hate him for it or nething, but he was such a good looking lad before he did that!

still a musical genius though
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am

xshivx wrote:OT i don't believe that at all, classic artists are still going today and if nething the profile of his mucis will go up even more

no1 knows the full truth, weather it stays tht way or not no1 knows, but i wpould think cus he's dead there will be more respect than the bashing of his name

i know NR i am still i shock now, it's very strange xxx

You had better believe it. History will always show that there have been greats in all forms of music, but all will be forgotten in time as new idols appear and new music emerges oreplacewhat was. Eventually he will become just like Elvis is today, gone and moistly forgoten but still in the background. The king is dead. All hail the new king whoever it may be. And life goes on. Michale Jackson was a 50 year old man that wanted to always be like a little child. Nothing moe and nothing less.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 pm

He was found 'not guilty' which is not the same as 'innocent' in the US. He was not exonerated:the prosecution failed to prove its case or money talks, as was the case in which the greedy mother of one of the kids clammed up when the subject of $18 MILLION came up. Shame on her.

I saw an interview yesterday, between MJ and a British interviewer:
MJ: ...because what's wrong with sharing a love? You don't sleep with your kids or some other kid who needs love?
Interviewer: No, no I don't! See, I would never dream....
MJ: I would, I would.

I have great admiration for MJ as a brilliant entertainer who gave his all to the public and was robbed of a childhood by parents who lived vicariously through him and, in doing so, made out like bandits. But MJ the man, not so much.

Yesterday, I was ashamed when our US Congress held a moment of silence for Michael Jackson. What? Have we gone mad? A moment of silence in Congress for an entertainer? I'm living in LaLa GaGa Nation.

Regardless, I hope he is at peace. The world has lost an amazing talent.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:27 pm

I agree with you, xs. He will not be forgotten. His music will live on. His music, etc., will continue to bring in revenue and he will be richer dead than alive because he will no longer be spending more than he makes. Personally, in my house of 6 music affectionados, not one of us has ever purchased anything by MJ.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 pm

May the memory of Michael Jackson and his music live on.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:50 pm

exactly HP and NR Smile
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm

HotParadox wrote:I agree with you, xs. He will not be forgotten. His music will live on. His music, etc., will continue to bring in revenue and he will be richer dead than alive because he will no longer be spending more than he makes. Personally, in my house of 6 music affectionados, not one of us has ever purchased anything by MJ.

Demonstrates again regarding how very quirky humans are; adoration and upholding of people when the are dead more than when they were living - often much to our failure to realize what and who they were when they lived. Not only these celeberties, but individuals very close to us in our life. Reminds us once again to Carpe Diem [sieze the day - go for the gusto! - life is precious and fragile and oh so transitory] and appreciate and savor the good times and special moments.
As for purchases of MJ's ,music, same here. I liked some of it, understood much of it was for another generation. Otherwise, he fufilled his Karma that he came here in this life to accomplish, for himself and all of us as well, as we all do now for each other, until our time comes to an end.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Old Timer wrote:I would be willing to bet that the old adage of money talks and more money talks louder had a lot to do with the parents letting their kids stay there with him.

yeah, several million dollars to mom and pop [if there's a pop around..] and everythings COOL! SOme people will do anything....
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:22 am

State farm has been using this Jackson5 tune in a commercial. I must have heard it at least 20 or more times in the last month. No particular reason...just sharing