Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine?

3 posters

Go down

What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine? Empty What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine?

Post by Theophilus Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Who is that allowed Hamas to come to power? That would be us. That in a many of poor decisions made by bushco. No sane person wants to see all this death of innocent people. So what do we as Americans do to solve this problem?

Or is there no solution what so ever.

None.

Just never ending fighting.

Never ending death, and destruction.

Maybe the best thing we can do is stop putting any money what so ever into Israel, or anywhere in the middle east.

Just a thought.

Let them figure it out on their own.

We have plenty of problems here.

We have tried hard enough for years to try to bring peace there.

Enough is Enough.

No more funding for any country in the mideast. PERIOD.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine? Empty Re: What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine?

Post by HotParadox Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Well said, howdy.

I'm no political genius, but common sense says that there's a lot we could to help bring peace without fighting and funding their battles:

How about we use diplomacy and for those who are not willing to live peacefully then we raise tariffs, cut off economic sanctions and, of course, access our own oil so we can do these things.

Our founding fathers said it best:Trade with everyone become allies with no one.

Last edited by HotParadox on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine? Empty Re: What has to happen to bring peace in Palestine?

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 pm

I'm afraid we aren't going to be able to bring peace to that. It's not going to end until Israel wipes out the palatines or someone wipes out them both. I know we like to think we can use diplomacy, but it doesn't always work. Sanctions and restricted trade mean nothing to them. I think we should and are just going to have to let them fight it out. No matter what we do the world will think us evil. They'll say it's because of our policies and action, or lack there of. But in reality, it's because of our power and our freedoms. Were a very young country compared to most of the world, and to come to be what we are in just a couple hundred years.. People are going to hate us. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:53 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:I'm afraid we aren't going to be able to bring peace to that. It's not going to end until Israel wipes out the palatines or someone wipes out them both. I know we like to think we can use diplomacy, but it doesn't always work. Sanctions and restricted trade mean nothing to them. I think we should and are just going to have to let them fight it out. No matter what we do the world will think us evil. They'll say it's because of our policies and action, or lack there of. But in reality, it's because of our power and our freedoms. Were a very young country compared to most of the world, and to come to be what we are in just a couple hundred years.. People are going to hate us. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I am with the damed if we don't.

Though that is what has to happen.

For peace we have to let go.

Or damned we will be.

Enough is enough.

How many billions of dollars are the Americans going let go. While those who supported this country gave all. They Suffer.

A lot of Vietnam vets are homeless. They suffer. I fuc@ing hate war.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:30 pm

howdy wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:I'm afraid we aren't going to be able to bring peace to that. It's not going to end until Israel wipes out the palatines or someone wipes out them both. I know we like to think we can use diplomacy, but it doesn't always work. Sanctions and restricted trade mean nothing to them. I think we should and are just going to have to let them fight it out. No matter what we do the world will think us evil. They'll say it's because of our policies and action, or lack there of. But in reality, it's because of our power and our freedoms. Were a very young country compared to most of the world, and to come to be what we are in just a couple hundred years.. People are going to hate us. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

I am with the damed if we don't.

Though that is what has to happen.

For peace we have to let go.

Or damned we will be.

Enough is enough.

How many billions of dollars are the Americans going let go. While those who supported this country gave all. They Suffer.

A lot of Vietnam vets are homeless. They suffer. I fuc@ing hate war.

My thought exactly Howdy. Centuries and centuries and we have yet to learn to live and let live.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down