Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot

5 posters

Go down

Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot Empty Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot

Post by Frankg Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:24 pm

Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot

Barack Obama's younger brother George was arrested on Friday.
He was charged with possession of pot.

Author David James tracked down George Obama in a slum this past year.
He discovered Barack Obama's younger brother George in a foul-smelling slum hut in Huruma estate.

Left to Right : Rastaman, One of the girls in George’s room, George Hussein Obama, Jack, a body guard in the Kenyan slum. (Thaindian)

Apparently, Barack's little brother George is still living in the Nairobi slum.
The Powers That Be and AFP reported:

US President Barack Obama's Kenyan half brother George was arrested on charges of possession of cannabis, police sources said Saturday.

George Obama was arrested on Friday with cannabis, known locally as bhang, and was placed in custody, a senior police officer told AFP on condition of anonymity.

"He was picked up in Nairobi's Huruma area with three other young men," the officer said, adding they were due to appear in court on Monday.

In his memoir, the new US president describes meeting his half brother as "a painful affair". George Obama was one of the few close relatives who did not attend the president's January 20 inauguration ceremony in Washington.
Could you imagine if this would have happened to one of GW's siblings?
Frankg
Frankg

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot Empty Re: Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot

Post by jigglepete Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey Frank, you must have missed luciano's thread about six south of yours...Of course his is without the blatantly partisan twist in the title...I commented down there...Just thought you should know. Pete

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot Empty Re: Dope & Change... Obama's Brother George Busted With Pot

Post by luciano Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 pm

FRANKKKKKKK!!!

Love the avatar. Very Happy

Oh yeah

Steelers 34 Cardinals 13
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:08 am

Hey Frank!!! Thanks for accepting my invitation from the other day. It's great to see you!

Hot
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:16 am

This just in. The press has just learned that a lot of people smoke weed.

Oh the horror.

Who cares if Obama's brother smokes weed, in what ever country.

I sure could care less.

Obama is not going to legalize weed, and he has said so.

Why would you even care about this?

I have to be nice here so I can't say anything mean here.

Though you make me want to.

Non-story.

Boring.

You just want to bash Obama. You Obama basher.

That being said nice to have you here Frank.

Even if I do think your a jerk.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:30 am

Too bad Obama's baby bro wasn't in Boston visiting his illegal aunt when he got caught. affraid

Unless you're dealing, you're good to go, here. Cool
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 am

howdy wrote:

I think you can say more here than what you think! If you and frank can deal with each other without crybabying to me about the other, then pretty much you've got the floor.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 am

HotParadox wrote:
howdy wrote:

I think you can say more here than what you think! If you and frank can deal with each other without crybabying to me about the other, then pretty much you've got the floor.

Frank is far from a crybaby. I can be real mean when it comes to politics. I am much more mellow here.

I am only that mellow out of respect for you, and because your a great person.

Believe me, you really don't want me say everything I think.

Politics can turn me into one mean SOB.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 am

howdy wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
howdy wrote:

Frank is far from a crybaby. I can be real mean when it comes to politics. I am much more mellow here.

I am only that mellow out of respect for you, and because your a great person.

Believe me, you really don't want me say everything I think.

Politics can turn me into one mean SOB.
Say what you think, howdy. That's what you are supposed to do! Don't keep your thoughts to yourself because of me. I'm not the one who wrote the rules. I agreed with what was drawn up by Luciano. Luciano and we mods want you guys to be comfortable and we enjoy the back and forth exchanges between you guys.

Frank is no crybaby, neither is Catch or Grim or you (or dchristie, not that he's here) but what I'm saying is you guys have had your battles and you have taken care of them yourselves. That's great! That's what we want you to do here, because you can't talk politics without a little heat!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down