Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya

2 posters

Go down

Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya Empty Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya

Post by luciano Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:04 am

Obama's half-brother arrested for pot

NAIROBI, Kenya, Jan 31, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- U.S. President Barack Obama's half-brother has been arrested in Kenya for possession of marijuana, police said Saturday.
George Obama was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting arrest, CNN reported.
Inspector Augustine Mutembei, the officer in charge, said Obama, who is in his mid-20s, is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Obama told CNN in an interview from the Nairobi jail where he is being held that he denies the charges.
"They took me from my home," CNN quoted him as saying. "I don't know why they are charging me."
George Obama and the president barely know each other, the network reported, noting that George Obama was one of the president's few close relatives who did not go to the inauguration in Washington last week.
In his memoir, "Dreams from My Father," Barack Obama describes meeting George as a "painful affair."
Obama's Kenyan father died in an auto accident when George was just six months old.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya Empty Re: Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya

Post by jigglepete Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:31 am

Unbelievable, a tough life gets tougher... Sad

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya Empty Re: Obama's half-brother busted for pot in Kenya

Post by luciano Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:33 am

jigglepete wrote:Unbelievable, a tough life gets tougher... Sad

I cant believe he has to sit in jail over the weekend on possession of a joint, lol.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Wait...Wut? It was just a number? Now that is simply offensive...Sounds like Ohio Wink

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down