Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought You'all might like this...

4 posters

Go down

Thought You'all might like this... Empty Thought You'all might like this...

Post by PaulM Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 am

PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Thought You'all might like this... Empty Re: Thought You'all might like this...

Post by Put It Out There Baby Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 am

I actually love that video. It is the first video posted in my "dance" thread (near the top of the 2nd page of the forum-mine is the YouTube version) It was a remarkable feat for T Mobile to pull this off and took them two months to plan, audition people, teach them steps, rehearse, work out the camera angles, etc. Julie Andrew's voice was at it's peak in this recording and just beautiful. (In fact the Sound of Music was on tv yesterday and we watched it for the zillionith time and loved it still)

My favorite snipettes are of this one older lady, with grey hair, wearing a winter coat and hat, and the pure joy and surprise on her face. I watch this little video often and it always makes me just feel happy. They did another one at the Liverpool station, but it was not nearly a good as the first attempt. I wish they had kept them up and done them worldwide. As I stated in the dance thread, everyone needs a little dancing in their life.

Last edited by Put It Out There Baby on Mon May 11, 2009 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Mon May 11, 2009 11:03 am

Put It Out There Baby wrote:I actually love that video. It is the first video posted in my "dance" thread (near the top of the 2nd page of the forum-mine is the YouTube version) It was a remarkable feat for T Mobile to pull this off and took them two months to plan, audition people, teach them steps, rehearse, work out the camera angles, etc. Julie Andrew's voice was at it's peak in this recording and just beautiful. (In fact the Sound of Music was on tv yesterday and we watched it for the zillionith time and loved it still)

My favorite snipettes are of this one older lady, with grey hair, wearing a winter coat and hat, and the pure joy and surprise on her face. I watch this little video often and it always makes me just feel happy. They did another one at th Liverpool station but it was not nearly a good as the first attempt. I wish they had kept them up and done them worldwide. As I stated in the dance thread, everyone needs a little dancing in their life.

I didn't see this in the dance thread... must have missed it... no matter. Good things always come back around. I hope this one continues to make people feel good.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Mon May 11, 2009 11:06 am

Here is the Liverpool Station: