Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Extra-Terrestrials."

4 posters

Go down

"Extra-Terrestrials." Empty "Extra-Terrestrials."

Post by coontie Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Was anyone here watching the History channel on T.V. last evening and saw the two hour long special regarding: "I know what I saw" and also the other one hour special regarding the "Dragon Triangle" in the Pacific Ocean; the area between Guam and Japan and Korea.
For further info., insight regarding this program, go to www.thehistorychannel. In the search block, upper right, type in the words "I know what I Saw."
Here is an introduction excerpt to this program:
"Director and host James Fox assembles the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify on the subject and share their experiences and observations. Air Force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries gather at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. to tell stories that, as former Arizona governor Fife Symington states, "will challenge your reality." These accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy, in the eyes of some observers, seems to involve confiscation of substantiating evidence from close encounters--to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers."
The gist of the situation is that there was a meeting of many very notable and intelligent people at the National Press Club recently. Attending was individuals from France, Belgium, England, several Asian countries and the U.s. as well as a Iranian Fighter Pilot.
This group of people have been in contact with each other over a period of time and are now demanding that national governments stop the cover up and non disclosure of information and material regarding Unidentified Flying Objects and Extra-terrestrial activity.
Several U.S. Astronauts and test pilots were present and bluntly spoke out regarding what they had observed and what they knew. Also several airline pilots. The Iranian fighter pilot was tracking one object when it sent out another object. He felt threatened so he fired at this object and his aircraft immediately went out of control until he fell several thousand feet and was out of close contact.
One U.S. Air Force Sargeant and two Airmen Security police spent about 45 minutes in direct contact with a small objec about nine feet in length and six feet high with low pulsing lights, which had landed on the ground in a forested area adjacent to a U.S. Air Force base in England. The sergeant touched the object and said it was warm to the touch and had a smooth and uninterrupted surface. The light seem to pulse around the edge of the craft and were emitted from within. He had a notebook and made sketches of markings and insignas on the craft, which were nothing like we are familiar with. Total contact with the craft by these three men was about 45 minutes. Then it lifted and took off.
This was all radioed into base headquarters and reported to the commander. The next night, two craft came back. The commander was there with the sergeant this time. These craft maneuvered around the area, shining down brilliant beams of light upon these observers, for some minutes and then left. There was somewhere around ninety other people that observed them.
The nation of France has declared a open disclosure intention regarding all that they have on file and any future incidents.
England has no came out and made an open declaration. I think Japan has an open declaration system. The U.S. seems to insist upon continuing nondisclosure.
Gordon Cooper, astronaut and test pilot said he was at Edwards A.F.B. when a small round-like object landed in visible sight of everyone, in the daylight. A photography crew was dispatched, they took photos and developed them at the base photo lab. They were handed over to Cooper with terse instructions to place the developed film in a canvas pouch and send it to "government officials" in Washington, D.C. When asked if he looked at the photos, his specific comment was; "they were good pictures!" He said he has no idea who is covering up this information or why. A man named Hynek was hired by the U.S. government some years ago to help with debunking all reported UFO and extra-terrestrial activity by issuing replies such as weather balloon sightings, march gases and people hallucinating. Now, Hynek has came out in the open and said they are definitely here with us, although he personally has no idea who they are, their origin or where they originated.
The markings recorded by the sargeant were taken to a mathematician who interpreted some of the symbols, according to his discernment. He said that some were associated with the Fabbrinocci [sp?] series system [this can be researched on wikipedia] The main insignia, he noted, seemed to indicate that this craft was a reconnaissance type craft that was used in planetary mapping operations.
The Dragon triangle situation seems to suggest that the main operating area of these craft, other than in the sky is as submersibles in the ocean and other large bodies of water. Some enormous such enormous craft have been observed over the years, hundreds of years back, to be seen entering and leaving the ocean.
Another good reference of this material is by Charles Forte, who some years ago had a team of investigators on staff that were dispatched to gather information and document unusual and strange phenomena.
I personally believe there is credibility to these circumstances. Not sure who and what they are, although I think that they don't mean us any harm. Because, if they did, obviously they are very advance technically as well as intellectually and we would be "toast" within minutes if the decided to annihilate us and take over here. Fotr that manner, they may have possibly "taken over' and have been in control for thousands of years here, now. Recalling such references to "chariots of the gods", " fallen angels", Elohim and Nephillim [sp?] [research in wikipedia]in the Bible Old Testament. They are very well possibly the "gods" that the people of the Bible and ancient civilizations mentioned and spoke about.
I think there are several different kinds or sort of these beings. Some of the craft may even be of organic or "living-structured". Some are robotic, operated and guided from a distance. Some have beings on board operating these craft and observing.
I also think that they are here with us and amongst us on a daily basis. At some level, there are beings present here who may be human, or appear as human-like, that directly know who and what they are, associated with the,m and share some sort of ongoing agenda. Of which we are intentionally chosen to not be a part of this direct association or knowledge of who, exactly, they are, their origin and their purpose for being here.
Could be that they are remotely and indirectly "helping us along" as they deem that we are ready for further evolved material
In discussing this material with my wife, one of my comments was: " we humans need to learn to leave our Egos out of the picture. Meaning that in our tendency to discuss matters where we are possible concerned, involved, especially in regard to these other biengs, we need to keep in mind that we may very possibly be of no real importance to them. Such as we most of the time casually are in regard to the multitude of other creatures that have always resided with us, alongside of us, so to speak, as long as humanity has been on this planet. We
seem to look upon most other life with no real value or respect and if any care or attention is directed in their regard, it is for our amusement, such as in Zoos, utility need [to eat, fur, hides, other organic materials they can provide], sport in killing and used to ride on and as beast of burden. Perhaps, in regard to these other beings, we are looked upon in much the same manner.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

"Extra-Terrestrials." Empty Re: "Extra-Terrestrials."

Post by Old Timer Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:46 pm

I to know what I saw. But I can't help but wondering if they saw mw as well. And if they did, I can' help wondering what they were thinking about to.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Old Timer wrote: And if they did, I can' help wondering what they were thinking about to.

They were probably saying: "That guy again? he was around when we built Stonehenge" lol!

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 281
Humor : Hahaha
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Qi123 wrote:
Old Timer wrote: And if they did, I can' help wondering what they were thinking about to.

They were probably saying: "That guy again? he was around when we built Stonehenge" lol!

You got that right bounce

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Qi123 wrote:

The Druids built Stonehenge. It is an Astronomical Observatory and aided in mapping and following the movement of the stars and planets.
For E.T.s Stonehenge is a very crude and primitive structure. Although I am sure they find it interesting and if anything they say: "that's right, you are beginning to evolve and pursue things other than you barbaric and brutal ways.
If they are watching us at all, it is with interest in what we are up to lately. Much like someone has an "ant farm" in a glass aquarium and observes these insect's activity.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:51 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Qi123 wrote:

The Druids built Stonehenge. It is an Astronomical Observatory and aided in mapping and following the movement of the stars and planets.
For E.T.s Stonehenge is a very crude and primitive structure. Although I am sure they find it interesting and if anything they say: "that's right, you are beginning to evolve and pursue things other than you barbaric and brutal ways.
If they are watching us at all, it is with interest in what we are up to lately. Much like someone has an "ant farm" in a glass aquarium and observes these insect's activity.

You are dead right. And to top it off they sent me down here to keep an eye on things and report back each century or two.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Qi123 wrote:

You are dead right. And to top it off they sent me down here to keep an eye on things and report back each century or two.

Just as I suspected! ANd something in a serious and informative vein as well, eh? Rolling Eyes Razz Rolling Eyes
Anyhow, you were a good worker, as I remembered and you followed the plans which I had established.
I tried to teach you astronomy, but you kept wanting to drag your knuckles on the ground and make screeching noises... Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:28 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Qi123 wrote:

Just as I suspected! ANd something in a serious and informative vein as well, eh? Rolling Eyes Razz Rolling Eyes
Anyhow, you were a good worker, as I remembered and you followed the plans which I had established.
I tried to teach you astronomy, but you kept wanting to drag your knuckles on the ground and make screeching noises... Razz

Sure had you fooled didn't I. And all the time I was sending back information that would lead to the take over of your pitful little old planet. Actually the ancient Greeks and Egyptians were the easiest to fool. Some thought I was a god. Of course I did nothing to discourage that line of thought ya know. Anyway I hve just sent my latest broadcast back letting them know that we don't have to invade because you will all kill yourselves off anyway and just save us the trouble.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Old Timer wrote:I to know what I saw. But I can't help but wondering if they saw mw as well. And if they did, I can' help wondering what they were thinking about to.

"Extra-Terrestrials." Pto0011l[
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:I to know what I saw. But I can't help but wondering if they saw mw as well. And if they did, I can' help wondering what they were thinking about to.

I see ya found a picture of my cousins. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

I see ya found a picture of my cousins. Very Happy

yeah... that figures! Rolling Eyes Razz Shocked Rolling Eyes
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down