Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick of being messed about

+4
coontie
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
xshivx
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick of being messed about

Post by coontie Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 pm

HotParadox wrote:
xshivx wrote:well yeah i was wrong to tell him how i feel i know that, i just wanted u to know i wud never make a move on sum1 who has a gf, he starting talking to me and saying all this stuff and though i told him where to go i told him i liked him too. But apart from that i haven't done nething is what i mean lol

dya get what im syaing or does it all sound like **** ??? lol
It sounds to me like you are cutting yourself a lot of slack. If you told him you were ready if he was, that tells me, and him, that you were ready to make a move. In fact, that was your move.
Once you own it, you will start to grow from it. Every one of us has done similar things growing up and beyond. What sets the morally intact apart from those who are of a common denominator is how we coddle ourselves vs reprimand and correct ourselves.

Right on the money!; true perspective. Should be nothing more necessary to say in this regard...
Not only "how we coddle ourselves" but discerning, observing our behavior and making necessary adjustments, corrections to better behave and perform. Not only in regard to ourselves, but others.
Generally, what one sends out eventually will return. If anyone cares to consider the aspect of Karma. Besides, like one drop of rain in the ocean, it changes it from what is was before; affects the entire vast body of water. So our presence and influence in the world affects all and all-others.
Good analogy as always is a sailing ship, where constant course corrections is required to remain on a proper tack to achieve the desired destination.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:53 pm

coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
xshivx wrote:well yeah i was wrong to tell him how i feel i know that, i just wanted u to know i wud never make a move on sum1 who has a gf, he starting talking to me and saying all this stuff and though i told him where to go i told him i liked him too. But apart from that i haven't done nething is what i mean lol

It sounds to me like you are cutting yourself a lot of slack. If you told him you were ready if he was, that tells me, and him, that you were ready to make a move. In fact, that was your move.
Once you own it, you will start to grow from it. Every one of us has done similar things growing up and beyond. What sets the morally intact apart from those who are of a common denominator is how we coddle ourselves vs reprimand and correct ourselves.

Right on the money!; true perspective. Should be nothing more necessary to say in this regard...
Not only "how we coddle ourselves" but discerning, observing our behavior and making necessary adjustments, corrections to better behave and perform. Not only in regard to ourselves, but others.
Generally, what one sends out eventually will return. If anyone cares to consider the aspect of Karma. Besides, like one drop of rain in the ocean, it changes it from what is was before; affects the entire vast body of water. So our presence and influence in the world affects all and all-others.
Good analogy as always is a sailing ship, where constant course corrections is required to remain on a proper tack to achieve the desired destination.

Of course she could always drop a handful of fire ants doen the front of his pants, sort of like a going aways present.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 pm

LOL OT i love you too bits

and what a great idea lol xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:16 pm

xshivx wrote:LOL OT i love you too bits

and what a great idea lol xxx

Well sweetie I luv's ya to. and always remember, Never get mad---Get even---it is a lot more fun.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 pm

i aint even gonna get even he aint worth it, i aint gonna even let him know he's got to me im just gonna carry on with my life and hopefully one day be happy Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Of course she could always drop a handful of fire ants doen the front of his pants, sort of like a going aways present.

okay Jim, now you're sounding like a vindictive woman... Razz They can think of enough revenge things like that woithout you giving 'em ideas. Of course I know that you desire to continue to demonstrate that you're on her side, 'ol geezer... Rolling Eyes Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

okay Jim, now you're sounding like a vindictive woman... Razz They can think of enough revenge things like that woithout you giving 'em ideas. Of course I know that you desire to continue to demonstrate that you're on her side, 'ol geezer... Rolling Eyes Razz

Aw gee whiz, I thought nobody would notice. Ya got me dead to rights old buddy. How is that beautiful wife of yours doing these days. Still in remission I hope.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

"People are going to do whatever they are are gonna do in this world. The only thing you can control is your own actions"
~Charlie Harper~

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:50 pm

xshivx wrote:i aint even gonna get even he aint worth it, i aint gonna even let him know he's got to me im just gonna carry on with my life and hopefully one day be happy Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_smile xxx
Hey Xshivx, like I've said before...YOU ROCK!
Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_twisted Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_twisted Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Aw gee whiz, I thought nobody would notice. Ya got me dead to rights old buddy. How is that beautiful wife of yours doing these days. Still in remission I hope.

She's doing just fine, thank you Jim... just visited with doctor after PET scan results.. all clear!
We are heading for Northern California. Leaving Thursday, 8th Oct. I am driving. She's riding "shot-gun".
Be out there about three weeks. Maybe rendezvous with niece and husband near Yosemite, after they come back from a wedding in Las Vegas, Nev. They live near L.A. Also hope to lurk around Albaquerque, [sp?] N.M and Santa Fe. Maybe there will go to the old Georgia O'keefe ranch. I hear they have an artist retreat there.
Anyway, it should be a hoot!
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Have a nice trip coontie.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:28 am

Night-Reaper wrote:
xshivx wrote:i aint even gonna get even he aint worth it, i aint gonna even let him know he's got to me im just gonna carry on with my life and hopefully one day be happy Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_smile xxx
Hey Xshivx, like I've said before...YOU ROCK!
Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_twisted Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_twisted Sick of being messed about - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Thanks NR sweety Smile u rock too

have a nice time coontie Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 am

have a great vacation mr. and mrs. coontie!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:01 am

Just remember that I will be up in my little old space cruiser watching you. Laughing

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 am

Laughing love it xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 am

Old Timer wrote:Just remember that I will be up in my little old space cruiser watching you. Laughing

interesting new disguise fto conceal your "monkey business". Better be careful, you might attract some unwanted attention. They miight think you're one of them... Or, you're liable to wake up in the night with some little gray men in your bedroom, looking over the end of the bed. Such as the guy that wrote the books on all of this about ten years ago. Whitley Streiber is his name... Anyhow, they will be carrying you outside to a nice big shiny odd looking craft. Then, next thing you know you'll be tied down on a table and some not too nice things will be done to you...[/i] Mad Twisted Evil Mad Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Razz xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Just remember that I will be up in my little old space cruiser watching you. Laughing

interesting new disguise fto conceal your "monkey business". Better be careful, you might attract some unwanted attention. They miight think you're one of them... Or, you're liable to wake up in the night with some little gray men in your bedroom, looking over the end of the bed. Such as the guy that wrote the books on all of this about ten years ago. Whitley Streiber is his name... Anyhow, they will be carrying you outside to a nice big shiny odd looking craft. Then, next thing you know you'll be tied down on a table and some not too nice things will be done to you...[/i] Mad Twisted Evil Mad Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nah, those guys are my neighbors fom Zerblatt. It is really us that do those unspeakable thinhgs to their females, when we can catch them of courss.

Last edited by Old Timer on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 pm

nanu nanu

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:nanu nanu

I always thought you were an egg head. hehehehehehehehehe lol!

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm

shazbot Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:shazbot Very Happy

Hey, wanna go for a ride in my space ship? We could zip over to see Xs. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Sounds like a plan to me. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:52 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

She's doing just fine, thank you Jim... just visited with doctor after PET scan results.. all clear!
We are heading for Northern California. Leaving Thursday, 8th Oct. I am driving. She's riding "shot-gun".
Be out there about three weeks. Maybe rendezvous with niece and husband near Yosemite, after they come back from a wedding in Las Vegas, Nev. They live near L.A. Also hope to lurk around Albaquerque, [sp?] N.M and Santa Fe. Maybe there will go to the old Georgia O'keefe ranch. I hear they have an artist retreat there.
Anyway, it should be a hoot!
Have a great vacation!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks...??? cyclops Twisted Evil cyclops Rolling Eyes Wink Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Have a nice trip coontie.

Thanks C.H. Smile
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:

Nah, those guys are my neighbors fom Zerblatt. It is really us that do those unspeakable thinhgs to their females, when we can catch them of courss.

"Zerblatt"??? Isn't that some urniary tract infection involving a Bladder malfunction? Rolling Eyes cyclops Rolling Eyes
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:45 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:

"Zerblatt"??? Isn't that some urniary tract infection involving a Bladder malfunction? Rolling Eyes cyclops Rolling Eyes

Only if you com from the three dog universe which is about 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 light years from my planet.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Ohhhh... my bad. I thought it was the one that is 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,081.375 miles from here!!! Cool Rolling Eyes Razz Cool Shocked Rolling Eyes
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:

Only if you com from the three dog universe which is about 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 light years from my planet.

That's our national deficit. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

How about national credit card indebtedness? I heard today that it is something like 14 TRILLION dollars!
Wouldn't it be a blast if everyone just suddenly refused to pay anymore on their credit cards?
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 pm

coontie wrote:How about national credit card indebtedness? I heard today that it is something like 14 TRILLION dollars!
Wouldn't it be a blast if everyone just suddenly refused to pay anymore on their credit cards?

It's in the works. This lady has started a trend. She did finally get her intrest rate reduced because she was getting so much publicity. I still think it would be funny if everybody quite paying altogether though. But, if they did we'd just be paying the banks back in bailouts.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 am

well, we're long past having anymore bail-out money for any of them rat-bastards. [i] think it would be just fine to let the whole dammmmnnn thing collapse and then we could start all. over. However, perhaps in your lifetime [not mine] things would just get back to where they were before.
Americans will be a hell of a lot better off when they realize it is big business that is ALWAYS in charge and running the show. Then, start doing something to rebel against them. Also, Labor Unions seems to be the working perso's friend. But in the end, they are just as much at fault and cause as much trouble as big business.
Someday, some time, people will just have to learn to live in moderation. To strive for the basic necessities and reasonable comforts and just get over the idea that NOT EVERYONE can be wealthy. Because, the wealthy people will always see to that. They have the stroke, which is control of the monetary systems, so they're like train engineers drving a locomotive. They can push the throttle forward to make things go faster or pull it back and slow things down. When one cares to deliberate about the situation intelligently and get away from being owned by some political party ideal [kust amounts to brainwashing and making "howdy-doody types out of people] it is simple to see who's in charge and why.
The only way around the situation is for people to band together and start cooperative operations and organizations and bar the wealthy people from being a part of it. They've a ready title or name for that: socialism, which the one's that this really bother and worries, they instantly react like it is some sort of a poisionous situation. Well, it is, to them and that is why they react so violently. Because, they fear losing control of the masses.
But then, on the other hand, if people did band together and start cooperative operations, eventually, the greed factor, such as what mostly allowed the wealthy to become welathy, then some of the cooperative people would commence to display and work their greed factor on others and there would go the whole mutually benefical operation. So you see, as the sayine goes: we have seen the enemy and it are us... that is so true. Humand beings would be so much better off if we could rid our selves of our greed factor and our devisive and mean ways. But we just aren't going to do that. So, we get what we deserve [that's what a tried and true saying states] and so we will always be under the thumb of the wealthy and as Tennessee Ernie Ford said in his song: "Owe Our Souls To The Company Store".. It has been going on for centuries and will continue to do so. And why? because most people are at fault and thinks it is someone else, refuse to accept the blame and people just refuse to change. They always think it up to others to do so. So then, that emphasizes the saying: "ever the twain shall meet". In other words, things will remain as they are, no change. YOu can come back a thousand years from now and it will just be that way.
Sad.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:35 am

Old Timer wrote:

Hey, wanna go for a ride in my space ship? We could zip over to see Xs. Very Happy

YAY!!! Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:10 am

xshivx wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

YAY!!! Very Happy xxxxxx

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content