Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG Football starts tonight!

3 posters

Go down

OMG  Football starts tonight! Empty OMG Football starts tonight!

Post by jigglepete Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm

I can't freakin' believe that pre-season football starts tonight...I can just smell the bratwurst and beer farts about to be released all over the country in celebration Very Happy

Anyway, I'm not (completely) done with baseball season, but my team dissapoints me (at the moment). I will watch none the less...And split my time between the sorrow and the joy...As it were...

Also with the weather being so generally crappy and all...Why not have a fall sport to watch... Cool

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

OMG  Football starts tonight! Empty Re: OMG Football starts tonight!

Post by Old Timer Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am

jigglepete wrote:I can't freakin' believe that pre-season football starts tonight...I can just smell the bratwurst and beer farts about to be released all over the country in celebration Very Happy

Anyway, I'm not (completely) done with baseball season, but my team dissapoints me (at the moment). I will watch none the less...And split my time between the sorrow and the joy...As it were...

Also with the weather being so generally crappy and all...Why not have a fall sport to watch... Cool

THE PACK WILL BE BACK

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Old Timer wrote:
jigglepete wrote:I can't freakin' believe that pre-season football starts tonight...I can just smell the bratwurst and beer farts about to be released all over the country in celebration Very Happy

THE PACK WILL BE BACK
Maybe, but the Vikings will capture the division.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down