Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I like about being an American.

2 posters

Go down

Things I like about being an American. Empty Things I like about being an American.

Post by Theophilus Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 am

I like things like baseball games. I like things like the ninth inning. Your team is down by two runs, and the opposing pitcher has just given up a run and a walk. Now who ever pitches next will have to through fastballs depending who is on deck. The hitter will most likely get a fat pitch to hit. Bam, three run homer. I really like things like that.

I like the fact that through the tough times we Americans manage a way out of those tough times. No matter how bad things get, when the American people have had enough, we have had enough. The politicians while trying to destroy this great country will not succeed because we Americans will not allow it. They have pushed us to a point, that anyone who cares, or is paying attention is very aware of the fraud that is taking place.

I like going into a supermarket, and having all the choices available to me that I do. I like good food, and the access to that.

I like the fact that I can at a decent cost buy a ticket, and fly anywhere in this country I want too.

I like our bill of rights. Such as the first amendment, and the freedom of speech.

I like the fact that when some said it couldn't be done. Americans proved it could be done.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Things I like about being an American. Empty Re: Things I like about being an American.

Post by Old Timer Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 am

I like the fact that I can not go to church if I don't want to and no one will come and drag me there and beat me if I din't go.

I like the fact that I can voice my opinion about my government and I will not be arrested.

I like the fact that my wife can do what she wants to and go where she wants to and by herself if she wants to.

I like the fact that if I had a dauaghter she could chose who she wants to marry with out fear of being put to death.

I like the fact that we still have freedom in this great country of ours. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down