Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should This Be Illegal Or Not?

+5
CarolinaHound
Peregrine(Endangered)
luciano
Old Timer
Cartoon Head
9 posters

Go down

Should This Be Illegal Or Not? Empty Should This Be Illegal Or Not?

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Should This Be Illegal Or Not? Empty Re: Should This Be Illegal Or Not?

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

In a word----NO Evil or Very Mad

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:51 pm

lol, no I guess.

I cant believe that guy just made a video on how to make coffee smokable, that video is to prove a point right, he really isnt smoking that shit is he?
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:55 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6c7_1232290490

Thoughts, everyone, please.

Very Happy

In a word -NO
we get enough caffeine from our coffee!
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

luciano wrote:lol, no I guess.

I cant believe that guy just made a video on how to make coffee smokable, that video is to prove a point right, he really isnt smoking that shit is he?

Very Happy he thinks there is profit in it....cheap enough to make at home...suggests selling to kids...just another dealer type that needs to vanish from the face of the earth.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:08 pm

That much caffine might also harm some people

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Peregrine wrote:
luciano wrote:lol, no I guess.

Very Happy he thinks there is profit in it....cheap enough to make at home...suggests selling to kids...just another dealer type that needs to vanish from the face of the earth.

I was thinking it was a video to show how dumb drug policy is. He says things in the video that led me to believe that. Like " they might even have to make a law" or whatever he said. Also the tags he put in on the video and just the tone of his voice.

Some of the comments

Dear author, You made my day. I haven't laughed this hard in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I have to laugh at the "war on drugs" to keep from crying.

the cameraman was being sarcastic. way to catch on to that one.

lol?

I'll stick to my meth

Im pretty sure this an anti drug policy video.

Or at least I hope.......wonder how many people started cooking down coffee after they saw that.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 pm

I use to know folks that would chop up 357's aka caffeine pills and snort it like coke. Idea being it gets in the bloodstream quicker because it's absorbed through the membrane as opposed to having to go through the digestive process. I tried it, and I did feel the rush quicker. I assume that's the idea here to get the high quicker. And yes folks, that's what you get from coffee, a high. If one way is legal, I think all ways should be legal. The selling it to the school kids, yea illegal. But I'm with Luciano, it was just a smart ass's way to show how loophole can be found in the law by drug dealers.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 pm

I think it is for real, I can only guess what the reaction might be.

I don't see there being a chance of a fatality, I think the person would just feel a rush, that would last for a few mins.

If it began getting made and sold to people, esp kids, then my guess is that a new law would soon be hurried out to make the modification of coffee this way, to be a narcotic offence.

Not saying I would agree or not, just the way I reckon it would pan out.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 pm

It is the strength of that much concentrated caffine that might do the damage, Most folks don't even think about the fact that what is good for one might be bad for another. Or what is ok in a mild form might be deadly in a concentrated form. Remember Galaxy? that's what he used to do, telling people it was ok to take this medicine or that kind of medicine without having any inkling just what the real consequences might be.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Old Timer wrote:It is the strength of that much concentrated caffine that might do the damage, Most folks don't even think about the fact that what is good for one might be bad for another. Or what is ok in a mild form might be deadly in a concentrated form. Remember Galaxy? that's what he used to do, telling people it was ok to take this medicine or that kind of medicine without having any inkling just what the real consequences might be.

Yeah?

Hardly a surprise.

I think he took too many himself!

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:43 pm

I dont know, Ive done my share of drugs back in the day, I think you are all having your leg pulled.

The guy that made this video is trying to point out how rediculous the drug laws are.

He dont even take a hit, lol.

"You can sell it to kids!" Come on now, who says something like that? Drug dealers dont even say shit like that.

Very Happy
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:48 pm

luciano wrote:I dont know, Ive done my share of drugs back in the day, I think you are all having your leg pulled.

The guy that made this video is trying to point out how rediculous the drug laws are.

"You can sell it to kids!" Come on now, who says something like that? Drug dealers dont even say shit like that.

Very Happy

I sent it to a few people I know who are ITK.

They confirm that it is real, and that the system shown would create a substance, from which you would effectively have a legal high.

It's not news, really.

There are lots of legal drugs, drugs that as yet are not banned.

Like Salvia, for instance.

A lot more potent than shrooms, if taken 'right', yet no illegal, unlike shrooms.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:
luciano wrote:I dont know, Ive done my share of drugs back in the day, I think you are all having your leg pulled.

Very Happy

I sent it to a few people I know who are ITK.

They confirm that it is real, and that the system shown would create a substance, from which you would effectively have a legal high.

It's not news, really.

There are lots of legal drugs, drugs that as yet are not banned.

Like Salvia, for instance.

A lot more potent than shrooms, if taken 'right', yet no illegal, unlike shrooms.

Salvia is illegal now here in a few states.

Ive looked on the internet for anything that supports this and all I have found is this video, and an erowid article about freebasing ephedra capsules(much much different than cooking down a can of grinds, lol).

All due respect to your friends, Im calling BS on this one.

I believe whoever made this is just trying to point out the rediculousness of the drug laws, and probably laughs at the comments left by people like you that think it could actually work effectively, and people like OT that think it could be actually dangerous. Nevermind the fact that it should be your freedom to do whatever the hell you want to your body.

Also this is like a direct satire of some of the popular youtube "How to" make hashish/QWISO/BHO videos. Take a peek.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:13 pm

If you need a fix that bad you're pretty pathetic.

Why don't you just guzzle the coffee and save yourself all that work?
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Big Slick wrote:If you need a fix that bad you're pretty pathetic.

Why don't you just guzzle the coffee and save yourself all that work?

Probably you would throw up, if you drank the sufficient amount.

By smoking it, I guess it would also get to your system faster?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm

And then there are those that would probably take it by injection.

I believe whoever made this is just trying to point out the rediculousness of the drug laws, and probably laughs at the comments left by people like you that think it could actually work effectively, and people like OT that think it could be actually dangerous. Nevermind the fact that it should be your freedom to do whatever the hell you want to your body.

It is not so much as it is their right to do whatever they want to with their body that is wrong but rather the damage that comes after it by those that commit such a crime as robbery and murder to get the drugs they are now addicted to. Surley you cannot justify that can you?

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:45 am

Old Timer wrote:And then there are those that would probably take it by injection.

It is not so much as it is their right to do whatever they want to with their body that is wrong but rather the damage that comes after it by those that commit such a crime as robbery and murder to get the drugs they are now addicted to. Surley you cannot justify that can you?

Would be no were near the crime there is today if all drugs were legal.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am

This has got to be a satirical piece... there are way too many caffeine concentrates on the market as it is. While the process may be accurate it just seems like too much work for so little return.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:57 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6c7_1232290490

Thoughts, everyone, please.

Very Happy
I like sugar in my coffee!

If I could add sugar, I would try it, but I would need to inject it, because I don't smoke!

By the look of the stuff, it's a bit thick. I might need to use a basketball pump nozzle to get it in me!

2nd thoughts......Pass!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:10 am

PaulM wrote:This has got to be a satirical piece... there are way too many caffeine concentrates on the market as it is. While the process may be accurate it just seems like too much work for so little return.
Yeah, but can you imagine all the kids who can't afford real drugs smoking coffee! Laughing

I bet it will just keep them awake for 5 days, blabbering like an idiot savant and bumping into walls. Shocked

Actually, now I think about it, their parents will probably not notice the difference to their normal behavior!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:30 am

howdy wrote:
Old Timer wrote:And then there are those that would probably take it by injection.

And what about those that were high on those legal drugs and got behind the wheel of a car, truck or air plane. How many innocent people would have their life snuffed out by them. that is just one scenario. How about someone getting really high and taking a gun to a crowded mall or stadium and just start shooting folks. There are so many ways that those that do those "legal" drugs would be killing people that it is scary. Is that the kind of world you want to see?

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:30 pm

A quick show of hands.

Modifying coffee in this manner.

Should it be illegal or not?

I say 'no'.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:33 pm

A very strong NO

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Old Timer wrote:A very strong NO

That's a surprise, given what you have been saying before!

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Old Timer wrote:
howdy wrote:

And what about those that were high on those legal drugs and got behind the wheel of a car, truck or air plane. How many innocent people would have their life snuffed out by them. that is just one scenario. How about someone getting really high and taking a gun to a crowded mall or stadium and just start shooting folks. There are so many ways that those that do those "legal" drugs would be killing people that it is scary. Is that the kind of world you want to see?

People do all kinds of crazy things without drugs. As far as driving goes there are DUI laws. I don't want to see people drive intoxicated. I mean no one wants to see what you said above happen. The thing is there is always going to be people who do drugs, no matter what the law is. So all I am saying is we may as well take some of the criminality out of it. I feel if drugs were legal you really would not see an increase in use. I think it would remain the about same.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 pm

I tend to both agree and yet didagree with you here. If they were made legal would there not be a lot more folks jumping on the bandwagon at first. Maybe it would taper off and maybe not. It is really pure speculation is it not.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down