Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency

4 posters

Go down

Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency Empty Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency

Post by Grim17 Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:36 pm

From Jim Harper of CATO speaking of the Obama on-line “Townhall meeting” yesterday:

President Obama promised to make his administration the most open and transparent in history, and taking questions from the public kind of looks like that. But it also kind of looks like gimmicky, a canned publicity stunt, rather than true openness in government.

Real transparency would include fulfilling his campaign promise to post bills online for five days before signing them. The President has now signed ten bills into law and not subjected any of them to that five-day public review.

Link
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency Empty Re: Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency

Post by Old Timer Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 pm

did anyone here really believe that obama would keep any of his promises. To date I do not believe he has and wont either

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency Empty Re: Obama is now 0 for 10 on transparency

Post by Susan aka CV Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Old Timer wrote:did anyone here really believe that obama would keep any of his promises. To date I do not believe he has and wont either
not me ot!

i'm also finding it strange that everybody i talk to these days in this democrat state say they didn't vote for obama... confused

me thinks they're wishing they hadn't! stupid people.

CV

Susan aka CV

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by JReed Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:19 pm

I've noticed that on scam.com and even here to a lesser extent.

Nobody seems to want to take credit for electing this guy. Kinda odd.

Did you guys know that not one single person has joined the democrat forum on this board?
JReed
JReed

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Ironman
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:45 am

JReed wrote:I've noticed that on scam.com and even here to a lesser extent.

Nobody seems to want to take credit for electing this guy. Kinda odd.

Did you guys know that not one single person has joined the democrat forum on this board?

You mena that the trance is wearing off and folks is starting to wake up and smell the coffee?

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down