Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency"

5 posters

Go down

Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency" Empty Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency"

Post by Grim17 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:45 pm

Embedded video from CNN Video

You can see the video at link below

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/no_bias_no_bull/
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency" Empty Re: Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency"

Post by Susan aka CV Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:43 pm

hm. too bad ms. brown wasn't this straight forward with cutting thru the bull during the campaign.

she was one of the biggest obama ass kissers of all. Rolling Eyes

CV

Susan aka CV

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency" Empty Re: Campbell Brown on Obama's "transparency"

Post by Grim17 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am

Susan aka CV wrote:hm. too bad ms. brown wasn't this straight forward with cutting thru the bull during the campaign.

she was one of the biggest obama ass kissers of all. Rolling Eyes

CV

She sure was.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax74 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 am

I think some of the media know they were homers for BO during the campaign and feel like now that hes in office and there is nothing we can do about it they think they can get some credibility back by critcizing him.

Jax74

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Jax74 wrote:I think some of the media know they were homers for BO during the campaign and feel like now that hes in office and there is nothing we can do about it they think they can get some credibility back by critcizing him.
i think you're right jax - that's exactly what's going on.. i don't know about you, but it doesn't work for me. their criticism NOW just makes them less credible as far as i'm concerned. Rolling Eyes

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Susan aka CV wrote:
Jax74 wrote:I think some of the media know they were homers for BO during the campaign and feel like now that hes in office and there is nothing we can do about it they think they can get some credibility back by critcizing him.
i think you're right jax - that's exactly what's going on.. i don't know about you, but it doesn't work for me. their criticism NOW just makes them less credible as far as i'm concerned. Rolling Eyes

CV
Do you think it is possible that they (the media) has finally seen the light or lack of it in the white house.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV
Do you think it is possible that they (the media) has finally seen the light or lack of it in the white house.

Only if it helps their ratings.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

Hell no... He is still their hero. They only criticize the Messiah when not reporting his fuck-ups makes them look like fools to their own people. Or when they are trying to send a message to him that his bullshit is becoming too obvious.

They will never attack his programs, just whether we have enough money to implement them.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV
no, i don't think so. that light has been burning brightly for the past 60 days... cnn (campbell's home) has been very cautious of the things they cover and/or say about the obama administration. you'll never hear any of them say anything definitive about bo that puts him in a bad light.

back in february ms. brown, in her 'no bull' series, was rambling on and on about how obama needed to hold the ceo execs responsible for their actions. and now here she is presenting the execs as the victims.. confused brown says just enough to raise eyebrows, but never backs it up with anything concrete. it's all spin, ot. don't let 'em dupe you. Smile

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

Only if it helps their ratings.
lol. you got their number for sure, ch.. Wink

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:53 pm

Grim17 wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Susan aka CV wrote:

CV

Hell no... He is still their hero. They only criticize the Messiah when not reporting his fuck-ups makes them look like fools to their own people. Or when they are trying to send a message to him that his bullshit is becoming too obvious.

They will never attack his programs, just whether we have enough money to implement them.
very sad, but oh so true. Like a Star @ heaven

CV

Susan aka CV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down