Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't believe nobody is talking about this...

5 posters

Go down

I can't believe nobody is talking about this... Empty I can't believe nobody is talking about this...

Post by Big Slick Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 am

Did anyone watch Jim Cramer on The Daily Show?

I though John Stewart was great.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/13/jim-cramer-on-daily-show_n_174558.html

What did you think?
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

I can't believe nobody is talking about this... Empty Re: I can't believe nobody is talking about this...

Post by luciano Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:03 am

Yeah I watched that video yesterday, Cramer should be locked up. Or at the very least not the host of a financial show. After watching those videos you wonder who he is really trying to help with his TV show.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

I can't believe nobody is talking about this... Empty Re: I can't believe nobody is talking about this...

Post by Grim17 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 pm

But you gotta believe that much of the reason Stewart unloaded on Cramer, was because Cramer had been directing his rants at the Messiah. Do you really think he would have had him on his show if he was attacking Bush?
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Grim17 wrote:But you gotta believe that much of the reason Stewart unloaded on Cramer, was because Cramer had been directing his rants at the Messiah. Do you really think he would have had him on his show if he was attacking Bush?

I'd like to believe it was because of the criticism some believed should be placed on CNBC and their role in the Wall Street failure and not who is in the Oval Office. But who really knows.
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 pm

All I'm going to say is anybody that takes financial or psychological advice that is handed out on tv is pretty much asking for a bad time. jmo

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JReed Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:All I'm going to say is anybody that takes financial or psychological advice that is handed out on tv is pretty much asking for a bad time. jmo

yeah, I'll second this.
JReed
JReed

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Ironman
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:30 pm

JReed wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:All I'm going to say is anybody that takes financial or psychological advice that is handed out on tv is pretty much asking for a bad time. jmo

yeah, I'll second this.

It's amazing how many take it as the gospel truth though. They'd be just as well off buying the toys their kids see and want rather than taking stock advice. There is actually a chance those toys will be collectors items in 40 years or so.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

No doubt, Im a long-term person like Stewart was talking about, I just have a couple accounts that are paid directly from my paycheck that are for my retirement hopefully. I dont watch Cramer or any of these financial shows really for advice. Im not buying stock on my own from a day to day basis, like I think the people who watch a show like his are.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down