Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!!

+2
HotParadox
Frankg
6 posters

Go down

Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!! Empty Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!!

Post by Frankg Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:29 pm

This is great news everyone!, and it came right from the mouth of our Dear Leader!

So I guess we don't have to spend 3.6 trillion dollars after all , right ?

I am just so fucking happy right now, I could whistle zippide-fuckin-doo-dah out my asshole.

BaRaacK Hussein Obama is truly a great president
!!!
Frankg
Frankg

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!! Empty Re: Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!!

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:35 pm

i just heard that. and it's not just him who feels that way. easy to think like that when you're rich and you're mortgage is paid. what do you got to lose? absolutely nothing.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!! Empty Re: Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!!

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:40 pm

HotParadox wrote:i just heard that. and it's not just him who feels that way. easy to think like that when you're rich and you're mortgage is paid. what do you got to lose? absolutely nothing.

Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!!---Right, they lied. It is worse.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:42 pm

It depends on which hat you're wearing, and who's glasses you're looking through. All the ladies look prettier when I have my beer goggles on.

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm

DM007 wrote:It depends on which hat you're wearing, and who's glasses you're looking through. All the ladies look prettier when I have my beer goggles on.

I'd like to think of it as a man is less picky once the alcohol kicks in. It also is directly proportional to the last time he was laid as well. Laughing
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:45 pm

lol@dm Very Happy ditto for ac bounce
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Americanadian wrote:
DM007 wrote:It depends on which hat you're wearing, and who's glasses you're looking through. All the ladies look prettier when I have my beer goggles on.

I'd like to think of it as a man is less picky once the alcohol kicks in. It also is directly proportional to the last time he was laid as well. Laughing

You're over-analyzing it. We had this down to a science, in my younger days. Coyote ugly wasn't a movie then. It was a factor in the formula.

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 pm

lmao
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:09 pm

DM007 wrote:
Americanadian wrote:

You're over-analyzing it. We had this down to a science, in my younger days. Coyote ugly wasn't a movie then. It was a factor in the formula.

Well back in my day we didn't talk about it, we just did it. Today all the young un's do is talk about it. And most of the time they are either to high or to drunk to either do anything or remember anything. And there was never as much fun as trying to get an old fashioned pair of bloomers off of a gal in the bushes and keep her quiet while her pappy was a looking fer ya. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax74 Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh shit. I was hoping it wasnt as bad as we thought but if thats what Obamas saying you can pretty much guarantee its worse than we think. Great!

Jax74

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 am

Wooo - Hooo !!...the economic crisis is not as bad as we thought!! Fairrington
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down