Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could have any political leader/politician here...

5 posters

Go down

If you could have any political leader/politician here... Empty If you could have any political leader/politician here...

Post by Cartoon Head Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

posting on this forum for one day, answering any questions you might have, who would you choose, and what three questions would you ask he or she?

Are you going to go for the obvious, which would be Obama, or perhaps someone else, someone from history?

The person need no longer be alive.

For me, it would not be Obama. Already enough out there about him, we don't need more overkill.

I am tempted to say Bush or Dicky boy, since there is a lot I could ask them, and Blair would be a contender too.

I think it would be interesting to speak here with Castro or even Chavez, and someone like Adolf would make for sublime political discourse, for everyone on here. Imagine the matters we could speak with him on?

Anyway - your call.

One choice, and three questions you would ask he or she.....

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

If you could have any political leader/politician here... Empty Re: If you could have any political leader/politician here...

Post by Theophilus Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:38 pm

I will have to think on this a while. Not being a student of history, I will probably name an American leader. Though maybe not.

This did kind of make me laugh though. I was thinking if you asked Bush a question in private, he would most likely just stare off into space dumbfounded.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

If you could have any political leader/politician here... Empty Re: If you could have any political leader/politician here...

Post by Cartoon Head Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:53 pm

howdy wrote:I will have to think on this a while. Not being a student of history, I will probably name an American leader. Though maybe not.

This did kind of make me laugh though. I was thinking if you asked Bush a question in private, he would most likely just stare off into space dumbfounded.

Believe it or not, I once watched Bush speak prior to him being President.

He was articulate and clear.

Not like the Bush we all heard speak as President.

Some have proposed that either it was down to a brain disease which was maybe covered up, or that Bush, a dry alcholic, had become not so dry, at times...

The difference was huge, I wish I had the footage.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:36 am

Cartoon Head wrote:
howdy wrote:I will have to think on this a while. Not being a student of history, I will probably name an American leader. Though maybe not.

Believe it or not, I once watched Bush speak prior to him being President.

He was articulate and clear.

Not like the Bush we all heard speak as President.

Some have proposed that either it was down to a brain disease which was maybe covered up, or that Bush, a dry alcholic, had become not so dry, at times...

The difference was huge, I wish I had the footage.

Inbreeding. Though the bloodline is strong. Problems show up, later in life. Look at Prince Charles for example. Tell me honestly there was not some inbreeding there. You can call me a fool. No hard feelings. I am just a person who really does not know much. Due to the fact I don't know much, about anything. It gives me the right to say all kinds of foolish things.

It is so fun not knowing anything.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 am

Andrew Jackson... "Mr. Manifest Destiny" himself. He wanted the Cherokee land and by Hell he got it... even though the courts ruled in favor of the Cherokee.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasjay Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

Richard Nixon

thomasjay

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankg Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am

Bill Clinton

• Why didn't you capture Bin Laden when you had the chance(s)?

• How do you sleep at night knowing that because of your indecision, 2842 civilians were killed by Osama Bin Laden on Sept 11, 2001 ?
Frankg
Frankg

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 pm

thomasjay wrote:Richard Nixon

And you would ask him what three things, TJ?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:59 pm

PaulM wrote:Andrew Jackson... "Mr. Manifest Destiny" himself. He wanted the Cherokee land and by Hell he got it... even though the courts ruled in favor of the Cherokee.

What three things would you ask him?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasjay Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:
thomasjay wrote:Richard Nixon

And you would ask him what three things, TJ?

It would be hard to keep it to 3

- As the President who established the EPA(Environmental Protection Agency) OSHA(Occupational Safety & Health Agency) and proposed a guaranteed minimum income; who established relations with China and detente with the USSR, how do you feel about the current ideology and values of your former political party?

-What is your take on the current geopolitical situation?

- You could have been one of the 20th centuries greatest Presidents, why couldnt you control the darker side of your character?

thomasjay

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Cartoon Head wrote:
PaulM wrote:Andrew Jackson... "Mr. Manifest Destiny" himself. He wanted the Cherokee land and by Hell he got it... even though the courts ruled in favor of the Cherokee.

What three things would you ask him?
To be honest I didn't think of 3 things to ask him.
1. Why did you go against the court ruling in favor of the Cherokee.
2. By what right do you justify an act of mass murder? (forced relocation a.k.a. Trail of Tears)

To the court system...
Why did you not pursue this?
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down