Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peacefull demands of tghe people

3 posters

Go down

peacefull demands of tghe people Empty peacefull demands of tghe people

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:32 am

Please read this and see if you think it is something that should be done here in this country.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35847628/ns/world_news-asiapacific/

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

peacefull demands of tghe people Empty Re: peacefull demands of tghe people

Post by Tulip Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:40 pm

I think this would be very bad to have happen here in America.
Once something like this happened it could happen again and again.
We want to keep our elections and let our elected officlas run their full time in office.

I think something like this should happen only in dire circumstances like in Thailand. A king that has taken over and the people are made to do what he wants by using his Military army. He was not elected fairly. A dictator who does not care about the people and uses force to get his way.

Here in America we may not like some of what is going on now but I think the correct way to handle things if it was all really bad and being done in an illegal way would be to impeach the President. Have people step down that were breaking the law.
Not try and rebel and take down the entire governement.
Oh I hate to even think about that happening.

I do not think we are any where close to this here in America.
Tulip
Tulip

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Then what can we do about the crooked politicians in Washington and the state offices.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulip Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Old Timer wrote:Then what can we do about the crooked politicians in Washington and the state offices.

OT do you mean breaking the law or do you mean being dishonest?

I have a feeling as long as we vote a politican in office they are going to keep telling us what we want to hear.

Also a politican may be sincere when telling us something but then the way things go which is nothing you can forcast changes what they say and promise.

But then again they do lie.

As far as doing things that are illegal I think they do get caught and punished. Many have gone to prison.

Who are we talking about specifically?
Tulip
Tulip

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Tulip wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Then what can we do about the crooked politicians in Washington and the state offices.

OT do you mean breaking the law or do you mean being dishonest?

I have a feeling as long as we vote a politican in office they are going to keep telling us what we want to hear.

Also a politican may be sincere when telling us something but then the way things go which is nothing you can forcast changes what they say and promise.

But then again they do lie.

As far as doing things that are illegal I think they do get caught and punished. Many have gone to prison.

Who are we talking about specifically?

permits can be obained for any type of peaceful demonstration. No laws need to be broken. I am talking about all of them. They all rip us off and it can and has been proven.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Impeachment is a useless joke. By the time all the hearings and red tape gets cut through, they're term is up anyway. What's the point other than to waste more money?

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulip Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 pm

You guys I just plain do not have a solution to the problem.

If you think a large demonstration would make changes then maybe someone will get one together.

I just think people with power are usually underhanded period.
I don't see a big change for this. It may just be human nature.
Tulip
Tulip

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulip Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

As far as I know from when I first voted I realized politicans lied and were dishonest and probably crooks too.

That was many years ago, Nothing has changed.
Tulip
Tulip

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Tulip wrote:You guys I just plain do not have a solution to the problem.

If you think a large demonstration would make changes then maybe someone will get one together.

I just think people with power are usually underhanded period.
I don't see a big change for this. It may just be human nature.

That unfortunatly, that is true. But if one did come along and say, "Look, I don't know what I can do except my best. I want to do this..this.. etc. But I can't make any promises."
No one would vote for him.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:11 am

In the lack of genuine leadership, the American public will accept anyone that steps up to the microphone. You would think by now the American public would have learned a valuable lesson over the years. Instead, it seems to be just the opposite. It seems that all of the politicians have all of the ansewers, unfortunatly, those answers are for all of the wrong questions.

Political leadership in this country has gone from a government that was created by the people and was supposed to represent what people wished, to a government that is only of the politicians and for the politicians. They have not only lost contact with those that voted for them, they no ignore them as well.

They have created a government that now rules by fear with such agencies as the I.R.S. Which is the most hated organization in this country. When they decide that they want a raise they just give it to themselves. And in most cases it is more than a lot of folks gross yearly. They don't pay the same taxes we do as they made themselves exempt from that. They will get theuir salary mostly tax free for the rest of their lives when they leave office, at our expense of course.

If we don't start to take our country back we will soon lose it all the way. Term limits is possible the only way to curtail their way of life. Two terms only with controls on their spending and salaries. Then we could see just who wants to serve his or her country.

What we really need is someone that is not afraid to tell them this and start making changes by letting the people of this country know the truth. Then and then only will we be able to start on the road to getting our country back.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Old Timer wrote:In the lack of genuine leadership, the American public will accept anyone that steps up to the microphone. You would think by now the American public would have learned a valuable lesson over the years. Instead, it seems to be just the opposite. It seems that all of the politicians have all of the ansewers, unfortunatly, those answers are for all of the wrong questions.

Political leadership in this country has gone from a government that was created by the people and was supposed to represent what people wished, to a government that is only of the politicians and for the politicians. They have not only lost contact with those that voted for them, they no ignore them as well.

They have created a government that now rules by fear with such agencies as the I.R.S. Which is the most hated organization in this country. When they decide that they want a raise they just give it to themselves. And in most cases it is more than a lot of folks gross yearly. They don't pay the same taxes we do as they made themselves exempt from that. They will get theuir salary mostly tax free for the rest of their lives when they leave office, at our expense of course.

If we don't start to take our country back we will soon lose it all the way. Term limits is possible the only way to curtail their way of life. Two terms only with controls on their spending and salaries. Then we could see just who wants to serve his or her country.

What we really need is someone that is not afraid to tell them this and start making changes by letting the people of this country know the truth. Then and then only will we be able to start on the road to getting our country back.

Why is it the congress get to vote on their own raises? Why is that not put to the public for a vote? The employer at every other company, or crime syndicate decides on the rate of pay, not the employee. Oh that's right, they've forgotten they work for us. duh.

Why are these clowns getting paid their salary the rest of their lives? Who voted on that crap? If anybody should be paid their salary for the rest of their life by us, it's the solders who risk their lives so that we can have the rights that the government they fight for are slowly taking away from us as well as the sodiers. Not those clown who sit on their fat asses collecting extortion money. Meanwhile the soldiers and veterans can't even get decent medical care that's run by the same government that's getting ready to take over everyones health care. We are about to get reamed folks. Hell, they can;t even find a decent job when they come back from war.

Note medicare, medicaide, social security, and anything else the government has had their hands in through the past century. Why would anybody trust them with this.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:In the lack of genuine leadership, the American public will accept anyone that steps up to the microphone. You would think by now the American public would have learned a valuable lesson over the years. Instead, it seems to be just the opposite. It seems that all of the politicians have all of the ansewers, unfortunatly, those answers are for all of the wrong questions.

Why is it the congress get to vote on their own raises? Why is that not put to the public for a vote? The employer at every other company, or crime syndicate decides on the rate of pay, not the employee. Oh that's right, they've forgotten they work for us. duh.

Why are these clowns getting paid their salary the rest of their lives? Who voted on that crap? If anybody should be paid their salary for the rest of their life by us, it's the solders who risk their lives so that we can have the rights that the government they fight for are slowly taking away from us as well as the sodiers. Not those clown who sit on their fat asses collecting extortion money. Meanwhile the soldiers and veterans can't even get decent medical care that's run by the same government that's getting ready to take over everyones health care. We are about to get reamed folks. Hell, they can;t even find a decent job when they come back from war.

Note medicare, medicaide, social security, and anything else the government has had their hands in through the past century. Why would anybody trust them with this.

And yet they will continue to do whatever they want. Mainly because they have learned to install fear into the very same people that put them in office.

The only thing that they really take care of is themselves. And They think that they are above the law. If you were to look at the crime rate of our politicians it would sttagger your mind. And yet it continues each and every day.

It will continue until the American people finalkly learn to stand together again and put a stop to it.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down