Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilarious...

+7
xshivx
coontie
Night-Reaper
Americanadian
Old Timer
HotParadox
Big Slick
11 posters

Go down

Hilarious... Empty Hilarious...

Post by Big Slick Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 pm

I found this site and wanted to share. Too many pictures to post so go here and check em out. Very funny, good way to waste some time

http://failblog.org/
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hilarious... Empty Re: Hilarious...

Post by HotParadox Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:27 pm

the superman one is too funny. affraid
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Great site for a good laugh. Nice find there. Laughing

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm

I was up to page 18 before I evern realized it. I can't believe some of the things people do...
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Big Slick wrote:I was up to page 18 before I evern realized it. I can't believe some of the things people do...

Believe it my friend, believe it. For a race, we are supposed to be so intellegent and smart, right. I just can't really believe just how stupid that we can really be at times. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Hilarious... Empty more hilarity/stuff white people like

Post by HotParadox Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:46 pm

here's another funny site. you could spend an entire day here. Very Happy

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/

Stuff White People Like
This blog is devoted to stuff that white people like

#75 Threatening to Move to Canada

February 24, 2008 by clander

Often times, white people get frustrated with the state of their country. They do not like the President, or Congress, or the health care system, or the illegal status of Marijuana. Whenever they are presented with a situation that seems unreasonable to them, their first instinct is to threaten to move to Canada.

For example, if you are watching TV with white people and there is a piece on the news about that they do not agree with, they are likely to declare “ok, that’s it, I’m moving to Canada.”

Though they will never actually move to Canada, the act of declaring that they are willing to undertake the journey is very symbolic in white culture. It shows that their dedication to their lifestyle and beliefs are so strong, that they would consider packing up their entire lives and moving to a country that is only slightly different to the one they live in now.

Within white culture, it is agreed upon that if Canada had better weather it would be a perfect place.

Being aware that this information can be used quite easily to gain the trust of white people. Whenever they say, “I’m moving to Canada,” you must immediately respond with “I have relatives in Canada.”

They will then expect you to tell them about how Canada has a perfect healthcare system, legalized everything, and no crime. Though not true, it will reassure them that they are making the right choice by saying they want to move there.

But be warned, they will reference you in future conversations and possibly call on you to settle disputes about Canadian tax rates. So use this advice only if you plan to do some basic research.

Note: Canadian white people threaten to move to Europe.

Note: Europeans are unable to threaten to move anywhere.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:59 pm

more 'hilarious', from stuff white people like:

#120 Taking a Year Off

When someone goes through a stressful experience they usually require some time off to clear their head, regain focus, and recover from the pain and suffering. Of course, in white culture these experiences are most often defined as finishing high school, making it through three years of college, or working for eleven months straight with only two weeks vacation and every statutory holiday (”they don’t count because I had to spend them with family.”)

Though you might consider finishing school or having a good job to be “accomplishments” many white people view them as burdens. As such, they can only handle them for so long before they start talking about their need to “take a year off” to travel, volunteer, or work abroad.

It is most common for the person taking the year off to use this time to travel (see Post #19 for reasons why). Generally, they will start off with a set amount of money that will use to travel for as long as possible. This explains why a white person with an $800 backpack will haggle with a poverty-stricken street vendor about a $2 dollar plate of food.

If you work with this person, be sure to give them a FAKE email address on their last day on the job or you will be inundated with emails about spiritual enlightenment and how great the food is compared to similar restaurants back home. Also, within the first five days following departure, this person will come up with the idea to write a book about their travel experience. Sadly, more books about mid-twenties white people traveling have been written than have been read.

Some of the more enterprising white people will extend their time off by working abroad as a bartender, ski lift operator, or english teacher. Their stories, emails, and publishing plans will be identical to the previous white person but will include additional stories about working and complaints about “tourists.”

Finally, there is the white person who takes a year off to volunteer at home or abroad. Though they are equally likely to write long emails about their experience, these people are often using the experience as an excellent resume pad for their application to law school. This way they are able to put off real life without the crippling derailment of a career or education.

Regardless of how a white person chooses to spend their year off, they all share the same goal of becoming more interesting to other people. Sadly, the people who find these stories interesting are other white people who are politely listening until they can tell their own, more interesting story about taking a year off.

Thankfully, there is an enormous opportunity for personal gain. You see, whenever a white person takes a year off it opens up a valuable apartment, job opportunity or admissions slot. Consider it to be the most pretentious form of affirmative action.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Big Slick wrote:I found this site and wanted to share. Too many pictures to post so go here and check em out. Very funny, good way to waste some time

Good find Slick. So far, this is one of my favorites:

Hilarious... Fail-owned-hell-fail
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:49 pm

This one is pretty good too. ROFL!

Hilarious... Fail-owned-jihad-fail
Americanadian
Americanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm

I think that most everyone would agree with this:

Hilarious... Misera10
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Oh lookie....one for Frankie!

Hilarious... Fail-owned-toothpaste-fail
Americanadian
Americanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:I think that most everyone would agree with this:

Hilarious... Misera10

100% ! Laughing
Americanadian
Americanadian

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Americanadian wrote:

Hilarious... Misera10

100% ! Laughing

Naw, congress has to take it's fair share to.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Americanadian wrote:

Hilarious... Misera10

100% ! Laughing

DITTO - thanks to his eight years, we now have the greatest mess in history on our hands. He's at Craford, Tx. laughing his ass off and drinking moonshine juleps.
Leave it to Repugs to blame congress. They never have taken responsibility for this mess because after all they [repugs] were obviously irresponsible all along. Too busy trying trying to get their pork shares...
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:34 am

Forget the republicians, the democrats and the independents. Vote fo me, I want to get rich to.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Old Timer wrote:Forget the republicians, the democrats and the independents. Vote fo me, I want to get rich to.

Nope - wrong tact... obviously, the Repugs cronies got it for the last eight years - now, guess who gets to try and fix it.
Enjoy you stimulus check and tax break for 2009... Compliments of, you know who... Of course, if you disagree, do the right thing by yourself and refuse these as a proper measure in condemning the present administration.
Haw-ha. it is ironic; I was telling a man yesterday: THey start businesses to make money, get us to help 'em and 'pay us'. Then, make loans on mortgages, auttomobiles, school loans, credit cards and the likes, with high interest rates, which keep going up, up, yep SO does the cost of their products, property. Meaning: they take back what they pay us and then some, right along. Then, through their greed the damn system breaks down, public cannot pay anymore. Then these very businesses such as banks, mortgage companys, Insurance companys, they accept money from the government from the very taxes that their workers have paid.
And... ready for the punch line??? they are all law abiding and upstanding individuals! Shocked Twisted Evil Razz
How does one defeat this, if any possible measure? Well, for me, I am refusing an interest raise from eight percent APR to 12 percent APR by Chase bank [they received some of the "stimilus money - tax payer's money] and am destroying the two cards I have with them.
Anyhow, vote for whomever you want, as the suggestion of democracy suggest. But for GOd's sake acknowledge their blunders. Which of course I know that some people refuse to. Always want to shift the blame on to others. That story is as old as man-kind... Twisted Evil Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Big Slick
Big Slick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:36 pm

coontie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Forget the republicians, the democrats and the independents. Vote fo me, I want to get rich to.

Nope - wrong tact... obviously, the Repugs cronies got it for the last eight years - now, guess who gets to try and fix it.
Enjoy you stimulus check and tax break for 2009... Compliments of, you know who... Of course, if you disagree, do the right thing by yourself and refuse these as a proper measure in condemning the present administration.
Haw-ha. it is ironic; I was telling a man yesterday: THey start businesses to make money, get us to help 'em and 'pay us'. Then, make loans on mortgages, auttomobiles, school loans, credit cards and the likes, with high interest rates, which keep going up, up, yep SO does the cost of their products, property. Meaning: they take back what they pay us and then some, right along. Then, through their greed the damn system breaks down, public cannot pay anymore. Then these very businesses such as banks, mortgage companys, Insurance companys, they accept money from the government from the very taxes that their workers have paid.
And... ready for the punch line??? they are all law abiding and upstanding individuals! Shocked Twisted Evil Razz
How does one defeat this, if any possible measure? Well, for me, I am refusing an interest raise from eight percent APR to 12 percent APR by Chase bank [they received some of the "stimilus money - tax payer's money] and am destroying the two cards I have with them.
Anyhow, vote for whomever you want, as the suggestion of democracy suggest. But for GOd's sake acknowledge their blunders. Which of course I know that some people refuse to. Always want to shift the blame on to others. That story is as old as man-kind... Twisted Evil Razz

I never said I was gonna fix things, I just said I wanna get rich to. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:54 pm

coontie wrote:
Americanadian wrote:

Hilarious... Misera10

100% ! Laughing

DITTO - thanks to his eight years, we now have the greatest mess in history on our hands. He's at Craford, Tx. laughing his ass off and drinking moonshine juleps.
Leave it to Repugs to blame congress. They never have taken responsibility for this mess because after all they [repugs] were obviously irresponsible all along. Too busy trying trying to get their pork shares...
The asshole (Bush) isn't in Craford. Supposidly he bought a house and lives in the richie part of Dallas, TX.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:07 am

Brilliant pics Very Happy very funny
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am

Big Slick wrote:I found this site and wanted to share. Too many pictures to post so go here and check em out. Very funny, good way to waste some time

I always go there when I need a good laugh.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Theophilus wrote:

I always go there when I need a good laugh.

Yep one could spend a lot of time there just looking and laughing

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Hilarious... Fail_010
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Not only did this woman fail, she is also stupid.

Hilarious... 01310810
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 pm

They didn't specify which moon they were talking about.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:01 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:They didn't specify which moon they were talking about.

They don't have to because they said "The Moon". Other moons have various names, but only our moon is called Moon (with a capital). That's actually it's name, Moon. I know sometimes people refer to it as Luna, but technically it's called Moon.

So technically the answer is gramatically incorrect. It should be "Moon" instead of "The Moon". And when you see the moon coming up at night, you shouldn't say "The Moon is rising", you should say "Moon is rising."

Likewise with Sun. "At 6am this morning, Sun rose". "Sun will set at 8pm tonight". "I can't see Sun right now because it's cloudy". "I can't see Moon either".

Just like if I pointed at the morning/evening star, I would say to you "That's Venus", rather than "That's The Venus".

edit: I should have posted this in the "Did you know" thread.
Kazza
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by par84forme Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Kazza wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:They didn't specify which moon they were talking about.

They don't have to because they said "The Moon". Other moons have various names, but only our moon is called Moon (with a capital). That's actually it's name, Moon. I know sometimes people refer to it as Luna, but technically it's called Moon.

So technically the answer is gramatically incorrect. It should be "Moon" instead of "The Moon". And when you see the moon coming up at night, you shouldn't say "The Moon is rising", you should say "Moon is rising."

Likewise with Sun. "At 6am this morning, Sun rose". "Sun will set at 8pm tonight". "I can't see Sun right now because it's cloudy". "I can't see Moon either".

Just like if I pointed at the morning/evening star, I would say to you "That's Venus", rather than "That's The Venus".

edit: I should have posted this in the "Did you know" thread.

So Technically should the Beatles have said 'Here comes Sun" instead of "Here comes The Sun" ?