Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat Empty xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

A thread for those of us that sometimes have what some may call dark thoughts. Personally I don't think these thoughts and music are so dark, though they may be depressing, still, they are part of the human experiance. I'll start with a poem I wrote, I've posted it before, but I don't have many, I don't do poems too often.

Gloom

There I laid
On the bed as I prayed
In the corner of the room
The spirit of gloom
He was not calling to me
He just sat and let me be

I knew he felt my fear
But he would not see me shed a tear
He watched me with a glare
I returned it with flair
Quietly he waited
His presence I hated

No one to blame
I lit the flame
The path to hell
It was not his betrayal
I built that road
In my life evil had flowed
And I bought the ferry ticket
Thought I could trick it

From within me anger grew
I refused to be through
"Go back to hell death!"
"You'll not take my breath!"
"I will live!"

"My time on Earth I won't give"

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat Empty Re: xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat

Post by Old Timer Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I will add mine to it also. I think that each and everyone of usd has a dark time or two in their lives. It is just something we have to learn to live with andmove on to bigger and brighter things.

THE LONG ROAD TO NOWHERE

Endless, aimless, the road never changes; stretching on and on forever.
There is no beginning; there is no end.

Lost souls drifting, seeking a way off, but ne'er to be found.

Time stands still, yet passes you by. Darkness never ending, yet light as day.

Exits returning you to the road you're trying to escape.

Trapped in a vortex, limbo; unable to move. Barricades, hurdles, pitfalls blocking my way. Unable to continue; yet I cannot stop.

At long last a light, the end in sight, as always just out of reach.

The faster I move toward it;
the farther away it seems to be.

Taunting, teasing, always calling me forward.

Trapped, alone; I cry out in anguish, but no one hears.

My cries are lost among the chorus of other voices. All hope is gone; my prayers unanswered.

I can only press ever forward; searching, seeking in vain for the end.

The end to the long road to nowhere.

Poem registered in The Library of Congress.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat Empty Re: xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Old Timer wrote:I will add mine to it also. I think that each and everyone of usd has a dark time or two in their lives. It is just something we have to learn to live with andmove on to bigger and brighter things.

THE LONG ROAD TO NOWHERE

Endless, aimless, the road never changes; stretching on and on forever.
There is no beginning; there is no end.

Lost souls drifting, seeking a way off, but ne'er to be found.

Time stands still, yet passes you by. Darkness never ending, yet light as day.

Exits returning you to the road you're trying to escape.

Trapped in a vortex, limbo; unable to move. Barricades, hurdles, pitfalls blocking my way. Unable to continue; yet I cannot stop.

At long last a light, the end in sight, as always just out of reach.

The faster I move toward it;
the farther away it seems to be.

Taunting, teasing, always calling me forward.

Trapped, alone; I cry out in anguish, but no one hears.

My cries are lost among the chorus of other voices. All hope is gone; my prayers unanswered.

I can only press ever forward; searching, seeking in vain for the end.

The end to the long road to nowhere.

Poem registered in The Library of Congress.

That is great OT! Feel free to post here, it's for everybody. I just put X's and my name on it to be a smart***. lol

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzx8UHDcf18

this one may be a depressing song but somehow whn I'm really depressd signing my heart out to this song always makes me feel better and like i'm not alone, so maybe it could for some of you Smile xxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Cool song. Amazing how certain music/song can remind you that you're not the only one that feels the way you do, and makes you feel better knowing you aren't alone.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Cool song. Amazing how certain music/song can remind you that you're not the only one that feels the way you do, and makes you feel better knowing you aren't alone.

glad ya like it hun Smile it's one of my very fave's
when im feeling my lowest i blast it out lol
and i know its' strange but comforting at the same time, i think without music in my life i wouldn;t want to live it tbh, it just makes me feel so many different ways and always helps me through the bad times xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Music is the thing that can not only sooth worries away but can also serve as an inspiration. Different kinds of music can do different kinds of things for all kinds of folks. What works for one may not work for another. To each heir own. Me, I love that old time rock and roll and some old time ballards

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

xshivx wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzx8UHDcf18

this one may be a depressing song but somehow whn I'm really depressd signing my heart out to this song always makes me feel better and like i'm not alone, so maybe it could for some of you Smile xxxxx

This is the song that does it for me...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Sometimes the voices try to tell me how to fix how I feel and I listen to this... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Sometimes I just feel like being depressed and want to revist the past...

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Sometimes I think about someone who wasn't ready to sober up when I was. Someone who never did sober up.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Sometimes I think about someone who wasn't ready to sober up when I was. Someone who never did sober up.

But you did my friend. for that fact alone I am proud of you.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:12 am

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:Sometimes I think about someone who wasn't ready to sober up when I was. Someone who never did sober up.

Thank you OT. Better late than never I suppose.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Thank you OT. Better late than never I suppose.

I would rather believe that you had and still have the courage and inner fortitude to realize that you had to and stuck with it. And that my friend is what makes a man a better person.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRdHsuuXxfk

I know some of u will think this is rubbish but i really dont care i am absolutely addicted to this song and jt looks hot in the vid, but dont worry lads there;s hot girls in it too Razz
Give it a chance and if ya dont like the song atleast u got to see the vid Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:53 am

Mother Nature sure played an delayed april fools joke on us last night. Woke up to snow falling like crazy this morning. As of this post we have three inches and expect at least another 3 to 6 inches to fall yet. And just when I had my driveway all cleaned up, finally. Dang fool weather.

This is the pass and they are getting it worse than we are. They have already plowed twice up thereAs the crow flies I live about 2 miles from there. I can see the cars up there at nioght with their lights on.

Image hosted by servimg.com

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 am

xshivx wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRdHsuuXxfk

I know some of u will think this is rubbish but i really dont care i am absolutely addicted to this song and jt looks hot in the vid, but dont worry lads there;s hot girls in it too Razz
Give it a chance and if ya dont like the song atleast u got to see the vid Very Happy xxxxxx

Oh.. was JT in that video? Laughing How come the girls at the drive ins here don't dress like that? Evil or Very Mad

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 am

Old Timer wrote:Mother Nature sure played an delayed april fools joke on us last night. Woke up to snow falling like crazy this morning. As of this post we have three inches and expect at least another 3 to 6 inches to fall yet. And just when I had my driveway all cleaned up, finally. Dang fool weather.

This is the pass and they are getting it worse than we are. They have already plowed twice up thereAs the crow flies I live about 2 miles from there. I can see the cars up there at nioght with their lights on.

Look at it this way OT, It won't be so hard to hide your Easter eggs tomorrow. lol Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:06 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Mother Nature sure played an delayed april fools joke on us last night. Woke up to snow falling like crazy this morning. As of this post we have three inches and expect at least another 3 to 6 inches to fall yet. And just when I had my driveway all cleaned up, finally. Dang fool weather.

Look at it this way OT, It won't be so hard to hide your Easter eggs tomorrow. lol Laughing

Hide them, Hell I done ate them. Ate the dang rabbit to. Welsh rarebit. um um good.

Well the snow quiiut. so I went out and got half the driveway cleaned off and here the damn stuff comes again. Mad

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

It can't be snowing OT. It's freakin 79° outside! Rolling Eyes

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:54 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:It can't be snowing OT. It's freakin 79° outside! Rolling Eyes

Linda says she is gonna hurt ya for that one. 29 degrees here and she frezes if it gets under 75. LOL Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:

Oh.. was JT in that video? Laughing How come the girls at the drive ins here don't dress like that? Evil or Very Mad

damn right the hot mofo is LOL
and tell me about it those outfits where awsome and beautiful girls Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:43 pm

xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

damn right the hot mofo is LOL
and tell me about it those outfits where awsome and beautiful girls Smile xxxxxx

I didn't see a thing. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:It can't be snowing OT. It's freakin 79° outside! Rolling Eyes

Linda says she is gonna hurt ya for that one. 29 degrees here and she frezes if it gets under 75. LOL Very Happy

hehehe..... Tell her not to get too envious of our warmth. The pine pollen has started here and it's bad this year. Everything is coated yellow. Can't breath with out getting a thick coat of it inside you.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

hehehe..... Tell her not to get too envious of our warmth. The pine pollen has started here and it's bad this year. Everything is coated yellow. Can't breath with out getting a thick coat of it inside you.

Wanna see what I mean about the pine pollen this year?

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 023b

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 003

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 004

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 005b

I had washed the pollen off the car a couple hours before I took the pics.

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 006b

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 007b

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 014b-1

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:13 pm

You keep that and I will keep my snow. lol

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 am

Night-Reaper wrote:

every one of those songs is ff'ing brilliant, i love depressing songs makes u feel like your not alone and someone else feels exactly the same as u and can get throughj it so so can you Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 am

Old Timer wrote:You keep that and I will keep my snow. lol

xshivx and hounds depressing or/and random music chat 1982_animado

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 am

CarolinaHound wrote:

Nope not chicken, but I am smarter than a fifth grader.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 am

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I'm glad one of us is. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Well that is at least what Linda tells me. She wouldn't lie now would she. Smile

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Well that is at least what Linda tells me. She wouldn't lie now would she. Smile

I don't know. Would she? Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I don't know. Would she? Twisted Evil

NAH, I hope.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:15 pm

lmao!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:41 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:lmao!

What do you think about all of these anti government groups springing up all over the country?????

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Sure took em long enough. lol

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Sure took em long enough. lol

I think a lot of them have been around a long time and just now are starting to get fed up enough to let it be known that they are there

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Old Timer wrote:

I think a lot of them have been around a long time and just now are starting to get fed up enough to let it be known that they are there

I think those in office now are making a point of bringing them to light to shift focus from the crimes they are commiting against the constitution.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

I think those in office now are making a point of bringing them to light to shift focus from the crimes they are commiting against the constitution.

Good point but it won't work. the general public wont let it go now that it is coming into the light

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next