Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loaning Money

4 posters

Go down

Loaning Money Empty Loaning Money

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:23 pm

What's your opinion about loaning money to friends?
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Loaning Money Empty Re: Loaning Money

Post by Old Timer Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Depends on the friend. But mostly I would say NO......

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Depends on who it is, what the circumstance is they need the money for, and how much. One thing for sure, never loan money you absolutly have to have back by a certain time. Usually I won't loan it unless I can afford to lose it.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Depends on who it is, what the circumstance is they need the money for, and how much. One thing for sure, never loan money you absolutly have to have back by a certain time. Usually I won't loan it unless I can afford to lose it.

Now that is some good advise. Mainly because a lot of " friends " will take advantage of you and never even attempt to pay you back.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Personally, I do not think loaning money to friends is a good idea, based on past experiences. I've had friends who claimed that they were always broke. They always bugged me for some money to buy whatever. They always have the same damn excuse, "I get paid this Fri.", or I get paid next week, I'll pay you back right away". So I loan some money, and when Fri. or next pay period rolls around, here come the excuses why they can't pay. Money has been known to break friendships up. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:Personally, I do not think loaning money to friends is a good idea, based on past experiences. I've had friends who claimed that they were always broke. They always bugged me for some money to buy whatever. They always have the same damn excuse, "I get paid this Fri.", or I get paid next week, I'll pay you back right away". So I loan some money, and when Fri. or next pay period rolls around, here come the excuses why they can't pay. Money has been known to break friendships up. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So how about a quarter for a cup of coffee. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:Personally, I do not think loaning money to friends is a good idea, based on past experiences. I've had friends who claimed that they were always broke. They always bugged me for some money to buy whatever. They always have the same damn excuse, "I get paid this Fri.", or I get paid next week, I'll pay you back right away". So I loan some money, and when Fri. or next pay period rolls around, here come the excuses why they can't pay. Money has been known to break friendships up. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sure why not, I'll buy the donut along with it.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me. Tell ya what, If I ever get to where you are, you buy. But if you ever get to where I am, I but. Deal????

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me. Tell ya what, If I ever get to where you are, you buy. But if you ever get to where I am, I but. Deal????

See? He's already starting with the buts. hehehehe.... What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:35 am

If i trust them i have no problem with it what so ever, if i don't trust them i dont lend it lol xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:10 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

See? He's already starting with the buts. hehehehe.... What a Face

But nothing, I would gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today. Razz

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 pm

xshivx wrote:If i trust them i have no problem with it what so ever, if i don't trust them i dont lend it lol xxx

Now see... It's pretty ladies like you that's the reason most of us guys end up having to borrow money. Razz Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:If i trust them i have no problem with it what so ever, if i don't trust them i dont lend it lol xxx

Now see... It's pretty ladies like you that's the reason most of us guys end up having to borrow money. Razz Very Happy

i dunno about pretty but thanks Embarassed and well what can i say i take care of my friends Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 am

xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

i dunno about pretty but thanks Embarassed and well what can i say i take care of my friends Smile xxxxxx

Let us guys be the judge of that. Smile

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

And as far as loaning money goes, if you can't afford to lose it --- don't loan it.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 pm

xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I am a conasewer of beauty, so you can believe me when I say you are beautiful. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

And as far as loaning money goes, if you can't afford to lose it --- don't loan it.

I've heard that somewhere before. hmmmm... scratch jocolor

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I've heard that somewhere before. hmmmm... scratch jocolor

Yeah, I wonder who. hehehehehhe

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Deal. Sounds good to me.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 am

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Deal. Sounds good to me.

Well seeing that I don't travel much any more at all, just let me know if and when you are coming to Jackson, WY. Treats on me. king

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Deal. Sounds good to me.

Well seeing that I don't travel much any more at all, just let me know if and when you are coming to Jackson, WY. Treats on me. king
Will do.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Deal. Sounds good to me.

Will do.

Done and done

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down