Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great night out

+5
coontie
Night-Reaper
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
xshivx
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Great night out - Page 5 Empty Re: Great night out

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 11:34 am

drinking isn;t a crime lol
posing whilst having a alugh again isn;t a crime and i aint the only one doing that in these pics, i've otta hve some way of making my face look good
and a guy giving the finger isn;t a crime either and he was also ipersonating a chav with the glasses on it's not like it's aimed at you

and i see no problem putting pics up of e and ma mates having fun i wud look at every1 elses if they did it
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Sun May 02, 2010 11:36 am

This has nothing to do with anything being "a crime" and you know it. You also know what you are doing. We all do and it's over already. What is it that you can't seem to get about that? You don't remember HPs post and you agreeing to it either?

Last edited by Put It Out There Baby on Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 11:37 am

what is it i am doing that is so wrong and terrible?
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 am

xshivx wrote:what is it i am doing that is so wrong and terrible?
You don't remember HPs post and you agreeing to it either? Short term memory loss?

Last edited by Put It Out There Baby on Sun May 02, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Put It Out There Baby

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 11:40 am

Yes i do i don;t see how i have breached anything or offended any1
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Sun May 02, 2010 11:41 am

xshivx wrote:Yes i do i don;t see how i have breached anything or offended any1
Well you have. I am telling you that in every way possible and you can't seem to grasp that concept or care. You keep deflecting.

Put It Out There Baby

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 11:43 am

I care otherwise i wouldn't be still talking would i?
how have i offended? and who'm? xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Sun May 02, 2010 11:44 am

xshivx wrote:I care otherwise i wouldn't be still talking would i?
how have i offended? and who'm? xxx
Listen, read my first post to you. These pictures are inappropriate. I stated why. Quit the game playing b.s.

Put It Out There Baby

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 am

I;m not playing a game I can't change nething if i dont have a clue what ur on about i'll re read
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun May 02, 2010 11:58 am

Hi xs,
I removed 2 pics of yours for what I deem to be inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks,
HotMod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Sun May 02, 2010 1:58 pm

xshivx wrote:drinking isn;t a crime lol
posing whilst having a alugh again isn;t a crime and i aint the only one doing that in these pics, i've otta hve some way of making my face look good
and a guy giving the finger isn;t a crime either and he was also ipersonating a chav with the glasses on it's not like it's aimed at you

and i see no problem putting pics up of e and ma mates having fun i wud look at every1 elses if they did it

Well, I'm assuming you aren't in the US, because drinking at the age of 19 in the US is a crime. Also, it appears you guys are at a public park, and drinking at a public park is also a crime in most US cities.

But... whether it's a crime or not, generally speaking I find it very disrespectful when people choose to get wasted in the middle of a park. If you want to get drunk and party find a private place to do it, people visiting a park shouldn't have to deal with a bunch of drinking kids.
lisan25
lisan25

Female
Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : Job is taking care of the family. Hobbies? Reading, playing the piano, flute, and keeping up on politics.
Humor : I have none.
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Oh, and PS I'm only 6 years older than you xs, but the last time I acted like that I was 18. Which is why I'm not going to give you crap about drinking because I drank when it was a crime. But after a year of partying I realized it just wasn't that fun and decided it was time to grow up.
lisan25
lisan25

Female
Job/hobbies : Job is taking care of the family. Hobbies? Reading, playing the piano, flute, and keeping up on politics.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Yep, ya'll are the hight of maturity. Rolling Eyes

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Sun May 02, 2010 2:25 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Yep, ya'll are the hight of maturity. Rolling Eyes

Really?? Do you know what it's like to take your family to a park to have a nice time and there's a group of drunk idiots? I didn't criticize her decision to get drunk, but it is disrespectful (in my opinion) to take a party like that to a place where others might go to have a nice time with their families. There are plenty of places you can party and get drunk.
lisan25
lisan25

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun May 02, 2010 3:11 pm

lisan25 wrote:

Really?? Do you know what it's like to take your family to a park to have a nice time and there's a group of drunk idiots? I didn't criticize her decision to get drunk, but it is disrespectful (in my opinion) to take a party like that to a place where others might go to have a nice time with their families. There are plenty of places you can party and get drunk.

Your comment about the drinking in the park isn't anywhere near what I'm talking about.

However, no I don't think it's right to be drinking in the park. But I also don't think it's right for women to stroll around a public beach topless either, but there's several countries where it's perfectly legal.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 3:19 pm

lisan25 wrote:Oh, and PS I'm only 6 years older than you xs, but the last time I acted like that I was 18. Which is why I'm not going to give you crap about drinking because I drank when it was a crime. But after a year of partying I realized it just wasn't that fun and decided it was time to grow up.

I live in the uk hun so it aint illegal over here
I don;t actually drink very often either if that makes it any better only every once in a while and even when i do i don;t drink that much, i've never been sick from getting drunk either

And when we were drinking we were on the benches way back in the bushes so we dint bother ne1 xxxxxx

Last edited by xshivx on Sun May 02, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 3:19 pm

HotParadox wrote:Hi xs,

Thanks,
HotMod

No probs HP thanks xxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 3:21 pm

lisan25 wrote:

I see ya point hun and ur intitiled to ur opinion xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
lisan25 wrote:

Your comment about the drinking in the park isn't anywhere near what I'm talking about.

However, no I don't think it's right to be drinking in the park. But I also don't think it's right for women to stroll around a public beach topless either, but there's several countries where it's perfectly legal.

Very true xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun May 02, 2010 3:32 pm

xshivx wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Hi xs,

Thanks,
HotMod

No probs HP thanks xxxxx
You're welcome, xs.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Ok, so we seem to be clear here about inappropriate pics. Problem solved, I trust, but if it comes up again, I'm locking the thread and then it's case closed.

HotMod.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Sun May 02, 2010 3:46 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
lisan25 wrote:

That's my whole point, that it's disrespectful. Even being back in the back of a park, when you're drinking you usually don't realize just how loud you can get. I mean, that's a side effect of drinking - lowered inhibitions. I've done plenty of drinking and other illegal things back in the day, but even as I did them I had certain things I would not do. I would not go to the park across the street from my house intoxicated or high. I wouldn't drive while under the influence. If someone was in my home and they were participating in the party they were required to give me their car keys. I wanted to participate in actions which could result in my behavior becoming less than acceptable in a public place, therefore I did not do them in public places. It's not just disrespectful, it's embarassing.

Shiv is still young, a lot younger than most of the people here. For me, the drinking and partying got old quick. But there is an age where that kind of thing goes from having a good time to becoming pathetic. XS has a few years left before reaching that point, but I think it's sad when I see 30+ year olds hanging out with 18-22 year olds trying to still party it up. There comes a time where you need to stop and grow up. Unfortunately a lot of people miss that.
lisan25
lisan25

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

RUN XSHIVT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!! What a Face
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:RUN XSHIVT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!! What a Face

*ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuns* lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Sun May 02, 2010 5:05 pm

BOO! affraid

Did I scare you away? Lol... one can only hope.
lisan25
lisan25

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun May 02, 2010 5:47 pm

You wanted us off scam. We're here and, curiously, you've followed us.

Why is that?

Prior to this week, your last post here was January 27, 2010 and now suddenly this week you've posted twice.

Why is that?

The only thing I can come up with is that you are a trouble maker and a mean spirited woman. And I'm being nice.

Keep baiting people and you're gone.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm

lisan25 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
lisan25 wrote:

That's my whole point, that it's disrespectful. Even being back in the back of a park, when you're drinking you usually don't realize just how loud you can get. I mean, that's a side effect of drinking - lowered inhibitions. I've done plenty of drinking and other illegal things back in the day, but even as I did them I had certain things I would not do. I would not go to the park across the street from my house intoxicated or high. I wouldn't drive while under the influence. If someone was in my home and they were participating in the party they were required to give me their car keys. I wanted to participate in actions which could result in my behavior becoming less than acceptable in a public place, therefore I did not do them in public places. It's not just disrespectful, it's embarassing.

Shiv is still young, a lot younger than most of the people here. For me, the drinking and partying got old quick. But there is an age where that kind of thing goes from having a good time to becoming pathetic. XS has a few years left before reaching that point, but I think it's sad when I see 30+ year olds hanging out with 18-22 year olds trying to still party it up. There comes a time where you need to stop and grow up. Unfortunately a lot of people miss that.

My point is, somebody knowing what was in this thread, knowing they don't like the poster, nor what she posts. But makes a bee line into it because they know they get to start some bs. And that's all that's happened here, it's twice as imature as anything that was posted. It shows nothing but a flaming arrogance, and and a holyer than thou attitude of completely imature people. But if it makes people feel better about themselves, I guess that makes it ok.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 pm

HotParadox wrote:

Why is that?

Prior to this week, your last post here was January 27, 2010 and now suddenly this week you've posted twice.

Why is that?

The only thing I can come up with is that you are a trouble maker and a mean spirited woman. And I'm being nice.

I'm pissed that you ran O.T. off scam and from here...so who is the mean spirited woman???? If it makes you happy, you can ban me any time you want to no offense to me....
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun May 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Why is that?

Why is that?

I'm pissed that you ran O.T. off scam and from here...so who is the mean spirited woman???? If it makes you happy, you can ban me any time you want to no offense to me....
OT is a grown man and I ran him off of nowhere.

You said at scam that you had no idea why anyone would want to post here on TUD. In fact this is what you said on 4/22/2010:

I don't know why you were encouraged to join that forum....it could have been good but it became a "Dear Abby" forum. Thats why all the members left...Its dying a slow death. Someone should put it out of its misery!!!!

Yet, you're still here. So apparently you like something here. And fighting. A lot.

You tried baiting me over there and did your best to engage me into a fight with you. You made several nasty posts to me or about me. But I ignored you. Your devious yet transparent plan was flawed and here's why:
I'm not interested in what you think at all about anything at all, and I especially don't care what you think about me. You bore me, to be frank.

You're a bitter woman and you're angry at the world, not just at me, so I take no offense at your anger towards me in the least.

And since you take no offense to me banning you anytime I want, you got it.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Sun May 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Why is that?

Why is that?

Uh... did you read OT's post about leaving scam? It had nothing to do with HP. It had more to do with Steve (YWFT) and what goes on in the political forum.
lisan25
lisan25

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon May 03, 2010 1:01 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
lisan25 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
lisan25 wrote:

My point is, somebody knowing what was in this thread, knowing they don't like the poster, nor what she posts. But makes a bee line into it because they know they get to start some bs. And that's all that's happened here, it's twice as imature as anything that was posted. It shows nothing but a flaming arrogance, and and a holyer than thou attitude of completely imature people. But if it makes people feel better about themselves, I guess that makes it ok.

I agree With CH. Also I firmly believe that no one, no matter what their title or thoughts are has the right to tell me who I may or may not talk to no matter what the age of that person is. And if I were you I would not judge anyone when you yourself posted what you did and did not like about the size of a man's penis on another forum. Would you like me to post tthat as I do have copies of it.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by lisan25 Mon May 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Old Timer wrote:

I agree With CH. Also I firmly believe that no one, no matter what their title or thoughts are has the right to tell me who I may or may not talk to no matter what the age of that person is. And if I were you I would not judge anyone when you yourself posted what you did and did not like about the size of a man's penis on another forum. Would you like me to post tthat as I do have copies of it.

I hope I quoted this correctly. I don't know enough about PIOTB's history with XS to comment about it.

As for what you've said, though, OT I don't think you understand the basics of posting online. Online forums are not "free speech" zones. They are dictatorships. Scam.com is run fairly loosely, they allow just about anything. However, most online forums have rules and guidelines, and no you cannot say whatever you want to whomever you want on the forums if the owners/moderators deem the content inappropriate. It's not a matter of opinion of what you think should be OK, it's just the way it is. Once you come to terms with how online forums work you'll get less upset when you're told to not do something.
lisan25
lisan25

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon May 03, 2010 4:21 pm

sWith all due respect to you Lisan I have no quarel with you. As far as a dictatrorship goes NEVER will I allow my self to be silenced by anyone. the only way anyone can stop me is tpo BAN me. And I really don't give a dam if she does or not. I am quite sure she will continue to ban all that do not bow down to her as supreme ruler. So ban away. Because it is the only way you will ever be able to silence me.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Old Timer wrote:sWith all due respect to you Lisan I have no quarel with you. As far as a dictatrorship goes NEVER will I allow my self to be silenced by anyone. the only way anyone can stop me is tpo BAN me. And I really don't give a dam if she does or not. I am quite sure she will continue to ban all that do not bow down to her as supreme ruler. So ban away. Because it is the only way you will ever be able to silence me.

Here are some the forum rules:

Personal info: Do not post members personal info publicly on the boards, This will not be tolerated. 1st offense is a 1 month suspension , the 2nd offense is permanent ban

Moderators The moderators have the last word. Do not publicly criticize them. If you got a problem, take it up with the administrator/super moderators via PM only.

Admin/Super Moderators: Reserve the right to automatically ban a violating user for as long as they deem fit. Do not publicly criticize the mods or the website as a whole, do not attempt to undermine their authority. If you got a problem, handle it off the public board, do it through private message or email.

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/general-chat-f2/forum-rules-t114.htm

You have already posted personal information about me and I didn't ban you.

You have criticized me publicly and undermined my authority several times now. And for this, I also could have banned you, more than once, but instead I've warned you to knock it off. Yet, you continue to ignore this rule, again, right here in this post. In fact, you dare me to ban you.

You understand the rules of this board, but you refuse to play by the rules and that is fine with me.

But this time, I have no choice but to ban you and you have earned it all on your own.

HotMod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5