Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMING SOON

2 posters

Go down

COMING SOON Empty COMING SOON

Post by Old Timer Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 am

Image hosted by servimg.com

NOT sorry if this offends anyone because this is MY COUNTRY - IF IT IS YOUR COUNTRY SPEAK UP -- please pass this along.
I am not against immigration -- just come through like everyone else Get a sponsor; have a place to lay your head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AND LEARN THE LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

PART OF THE PROBLEM
Think about this: If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone -- YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
It is Time for America to Speak up

If you agree -- pass this along, if you don't agree -- Well that is your right also.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

COMING SOON Empty Re: COMING SOON

Post by Theophilus Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 am

I know for sure that Mexicans who came here legally, are upset.

Upset over illegal immigration. The difference between a legal immigrant, and an illegal immigrant is............

The legal immigrant wanted to be an American. Did all the right things. Learned to speak the language. Learned our culture.

Though that being said, we really only have ourselves to blame for the problem. We did not put enough pressure on our horrible politicians to properly address the problem.

We have left the door at the border wide open. So I really can't blame the illegals all together for this problem. The door was open, and they stepped on through.

Though once here we need to ask ourselves why are we using our, and yes those who came here illegally taxes to support those who came here illegally.

I mean I can understand when the illegal alien says "hey I pay taxes too."

Though my response would be "you don't belong here".

I look at the sorry state of things in the state I love. California. As Californians we are forced to pay for services for the illegals. It is not the only problem we have. Though considering we have to pay so much for these services while my state has such a high debt load is an outrage.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 am

Theophilus wrote:I know for sure that Mexicans who came here legally, are upset.

Upset over illegal immigration. The difference between a legal immigrant, and an illegal immigrant is............

The legal immigrant wanted to be an American. Did all the right things. Learned to speak the language. Learned our culture.

Though that being said, we really only have ourselves to blame for the problem. We did not put enough pressure on our horrible politicians to properly address the problem.

We have left the door at the border wide open. So I really can't blame the illegals all together for this problem. The door was open, and they stepped on through.

Though once here we need to ask ourselves why are we using our, and yes those who came here illegally taxes to support those who came here illegally.

I mean I can understand when the illegal alien says "hey I pay taxes too."

Though my response would be "you don't belong here".

I look at the sorry state of things in the state I love. California. As Californians we are forced to pay for services for the illegals. It is not the only problem we have. Though considering we have to pay so much for these services while my state has such a high debt load is an outrage.

Here in Jackson there is a problem to. They ( the illegals ) come here and will work at two jobs using two different names and social security numbers, send most of their money back to mexico, get food stamps under a different name, go to the clinic and say they are not working and use anothr name and get free medical care and laugh at how easy it is to do these things.

The local business love them because they will work cheaper and there is a never ending supply of them. They have made it so difficult that if they were to leave Jackson most of the business hee cannot function. This atually happened here one year with a big sweep of the INS. The loals complained so much that the INS never comes here any more. Now we are getting exactly what we asked for. We have no one to blame but ourselves. There is a way to get rid of the illegal aliens here but the bleeding hearts will cry and cry about it so it will never be done.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum