Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution

5 posters

Go down

The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution Empty The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

I just found this interesting.... Are we in for another American Revolution?

"Military Joining The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution"

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution Empty Re: The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 pm

this guy is a military member of the american resistance movement. a.r.m. is what they go by. they are a collection of patriotic militia men from accross the country who hope to restore the free republic that america is intended to be.
here is the website of the mother organization, uaff:
http://uaff.us/mainframe.htm

here is a film definitely worth watching. scroll down to the video with the george orwell quote. the movie is called america: freedom to fascism ...
http://www.constitutionrevolution.info/
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution Empty Re: The American Resistance To Protect The Constitution

Post by PaulM Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:52 pm

HotParadox wrote:this guy is a military member of the american resistance movement. a.r.m. is what they go by. they are a collection of patriotic militia men from accross the country who hope to restore the free republic that america is intended to be.
here is the website of the mother organization, uaff:
http://uaff.us/mainframe.htm

here is a film definitely worth watching. scroll down to the video with the george orwell quote. the movie is called america: freedom to fascism ...
http://www.constitutionrevolution.info/

I stopped in and took a look at the first site you had listed... Galaxy would think he'd died and gone to heaven... it's a conspiracy nut's wet-dream come true.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm

oh, it is?!!!! i should check it out better, lol.
disclaimer: i don't endorse this galaxy type attitude or behavior. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:12 pm

This was at the http://uaff.us/mainframe.htm site... They've just got it all! Chem-trails, 911, FEMA camps (especially entertaining) and so on...
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 pm

PaulM wrote:This was at the http://uaff.us/mainframe.htm site... They've just got it all! Chem-trails, 911, FEMA camps (especially entertaining) and so on...
from what i understand, it's factual info, but their conclusions are not mainstream. whatever conclusion people come to, given the information provided, is up to the viewer. the website management does not necessarily agree with every view expressed on the website, but anyone who feels there is some sort of corruption in government can express their view there w/o prejudice. some of the material is a little bit out there; a lot of it is truer than we may know. watch the movie (america:freedom to fascism), when you get a chance, as i will. from what i understand, it presents a very clear and unbiased view of what is happening in our government right now. affraid
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Well... you're entitled to your POV on the issues raised by the site. Me, well when people state that FEMA has a detention camp located in an area I know VERY well (and there's nothing of the sort there) then their credibility is shot to pieces as far as I'm concerned.

Personally... IMO this thread should be moved to the Conspiracy Theory forum.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 am

PaulM wrote:Well... you're entitled to your POV on the issues raised by the site. Me, well when people state that FEMA has a detention camp located in an area I know VERY well (and there's nothing of the sort there) then their credibility is shot to pieces as far as I'm concerned.

Personally... IMO this thread should be moved to the Conspiracy Theory forum.
ya, i've got to really check out the site more, b/c i'm going by what i've read and not by someone who's opinion i trust. i'm betting on you being right.

neways, moved, as per your suggestion! I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:49 am

I don't know why I didn't think to put it in conspiracy theory to begin with. Sorry about that. I guess because the main reason I posted it was because it's a feeling I see more and more. People are fed up with, not the government so much, but the politicians that drive it. The constitution means less and less with every move they make. I live in a military town, and the feelings that guy in the video has is more prevalent then many may think.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:55 am

CarolinaHound wrote:I don't know why I didn't think to put it in conspiracy theory to begin with. Sorry about that. I guess because the main reason I posted it was because it's a feeling I see more and more. People are fed up with, not the government so much, but the politicians that drive it. The constitution means less and less with every move they make. I live in a military town, and the feelings that guy in the video has is more prevalent then many may think.
no prob, doggieboy. and i agree with you. this guy is not as out there as some would think and i agree with at least part of what they stand for and espouse. as you know, a lot of kids more and more are echoing this guy's philosophy. they are not about to take it sitting down like we did. Like a Star @ heaven
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:03 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:I don't know why I didn't think to put it in conspiracy theory to begin with. Sorry about that. I guess because the main reason I posted it was because it's a feeling I see more and more. People are fed up with, not the government so much, but the politicians that drive it. The constitution means less and less with every move they make. I live in a military town, and the feelings that guy in the video has is more prevalent then many may think.
no prob, doggieboy. and i agree with you. this guy is not as out there as some would think and i agree with at least part of what they stand for and espouse. as you know, a lot of kids more and more are echoing this guy's philosophy. they are not about to take it sitting down like we did. Like a Star @ heaven

They sure need to be careful about the gun laws, ammo restrictions, and taxes they try to wiz through. That's becoming a big issue with people and I think that will push some a little to far past the edge. And I can't say I won't be among the radicals fighting to preserve that right. I'm ready to raise hell over the tobacco tax as it is.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm

oh ya, none of that's sitting well with people today. back in the day, you didn't hear people piss and moan that much. they just said, 'oh well' basically. sure, some would hold protest signs and get hauled into jail, but that was the extent of it. today people don't resort to silent signs; they resort to action-taking an active part in their government. good on them, imo.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 am

HotParadox wrote:oh ya, none of that's sitting well with people today. back in the day, you didn't hear people piss and moan that much. they just said, 'oh well' basically. sure, some would hold protest signs and get hauled into jail, but that was the extent of it. today people don't resort to silent signs; they resort to action-taking an active part in their government. good on them, imo.

HP, not sure what you mean by "back in the day", but if you mean back in the late sixties there was a movement called the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) with 100,000+ members. This led to the formation of the Weather Underground. Their goal was the complete overthrow of the American Government. Americans was not ready for a revolution at that time, so it doesn't surprise me at all to see more of these groups forming.

You can read more about the Weather Underground here.

http://www.markrudd.com/
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Wed May 20, 2009 12:48 am

If this is so called conspiracy, would someone like to tell me what about this video is conspiracy.

Where is the lies, the deception in this video?

I was thinking maybe it could that the person in the vid is not the person at all. Just a modified picture with a voice over.

Still rather intriguing, and interesting.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down