Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ET'S

+4
Theophilus
Peregrine(Endangered)
CarolinaHound
Old Timer
8 posters

Go down

ET'S Empty ET'S

Post by Old Timer Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 am

Does anyone believe that beings from another world are here and walk among us.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

ET'S Empty Re: ET'S

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 am

I think there might be. Maybe not out and about walking amoung us so much. But in the back drop so to speak watching us. Though I still find it hard to believe they'd just watch and none of them would make contact. On the other hand, the way we treat each other, they may fear we'll attack them if they do make themselves known.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 am

I believe they may look from afar but see us as unintelligent, murderous, angry beings....I think they rather keep their distance then to be bothered with us.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Unfortunatly I think that both you and the Dawg are correct

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Here is one of the better fakes of a "grey" I have seen. I am pretty sure it is a fake because the men filming it start laughing. If I had a "grey" in my house. Last thing I would be doing is laughing.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Old Timer wrote:Does anyone believe that beings from another world are here and walk among us.
Yeah I think that there are beings from another world that frequently visit us. I think that these beings monitor us, because we are so damn fascinating to them. The aliens are on safari.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 pm

I once read a theory that we here on this planet were like a labatory experiment to other species. The theory went on to explain that they were able to use other dimensions to travel between their home and ours in a mater of seconds.

The great pyramid and stonehedge were two of the departure and arrival points as well as Atlantis was until a great earth quake destropyed it.

Any thoughts on this aspect guys.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:35 am

Old Timer wrote:I once read a theory that we here on this planet were like a labatory experiment to other species. The theory went on to explain that they were able to use other dimensions to travel between their home and ours in a mater of seconds.

The great pyramid and stonehedge were two of the departure and arrival points as well as Atlantis was until a great earth quake destropyed it.

I don't know how you could use a dimension for travel. Kazza has mentioned how traveling through space affects time. I have heard of string theory. I think it has something to do with different dimensions each one vibrating at a unique frequency. So maybe you could travel vast distances, and then tune in to the frequency you want. I guess that could give you the ability to show up in the time frame you want.
Though I would not know. Though not knowing. I can say wild things like this.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 am

Sad to say, but I think I would be ashamed at what they would find (or have found) on Earth. We are hardly the picture of galactic harmony. I think they would either go on their way, never giving us a second look, or not be bothered with our minutia, and vaporize us just for being who we are, as a people. Realistically, they might just be doing our neighbors a favor, by swatting the fly.

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:16 am

Old Timer wrote:Does anyone believe that beings from another world are here and walk among us.
Funny you should mention it OT!
I've long suspected that my mother-in-Law is from another planet! affraid

I know my wife sometimes acts like she could be an alien! Suspect Shocked

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:35 am

catch-22 wrote:
Funny you should mention it OT!
I've long suspected that my mother-in-Law is from another planet! affraid

I know my wife sometimes acts like she could be an alien! Suspect Shocked

Frankly, I think they are just waiting for us to destroy ourselves & then walk in & take over. At the rate we're going, that may not be too far off!! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:16 pm

I know my wife sometimes acts like she could be an alien!

Your lucky, yours just acts like it, mine is. (death wish number 7) Laughing

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Old Timer wrote:I once read a theory that we here on this planet were like a labatory experiment to other species. The theory went on to explain that they were able to use other dimensions to travel between their home and ours in a mater of seconds.

Some ancient civilizations seem to be way ahead for its time. It is possible that beings from other worlds may have played a part in the building of stonehedge and maybe the great pyramid, and yes they could have used stongehedge, the great pyramid and even Atlantis as departure and arrival points. Kind of like a modern airport for its time. Here is another area that has seen its share of UFO activity and has possibly been a departure and arrival point for other worldly beings, The Nazca Lines.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:

Some ancient civilizations seem to be way ahead for its time. It is possible that beings from other worlds may have played a part in the building of stonehedge and maybe the great pyramid, and yes they could have used stongehedge, the great pyramid and even Atlantis as departure and arrival points. Kind of like a modern airport for its time. Here is another area that has seen its share of UFO activity and has possibly been a departure and arrival point for other worldly beings, The Nazca Lines.

You might also look at the area as an information center. Follow this symbol to go to this destination or another symbol for a different location. Then as far as ET's go! The way I see it; if we are the most inteligent creature in the universe; this universe is in really BAD trouble!

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

OT's Better Half wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

You might also look at the area as an information center. Follow this symbol to go to this destination or another symbol for a different location. Then as far as ET's go! The way I see it; if we are the most inteligent creature in the universe; this universe is in really BAD trouble!

You speak the truth. BAAAAAAD trouble. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:13 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
OT's Better Half wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

You speak the truth. BAAAAAAD trouble. Wink

Actually those aliens aren't the aliens after all. We are. That's why they are watching us to see if we get to be to dangerous beore they have to exterminate us.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Slick Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm

If you want to read up on a theory that we were placed here by another civilization based on science and archiology read

The 12th Planet and Genesis Revisited

Both by Zacharia Sitchen
Big Slick
Big Slick

Male
Number of posts : 403
Job/hobbies : Poker

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Big Slick wrote:If you want to read up on a theory that we were placed here by another civilization based on science and archiology read

The 12th Planet and Genesis Revisited

Both by Zacharia Sitchen

Thanks, I shall. Smile

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey OT, I stumbled across this. Not sure how accurate it is, but I thought you and other "Believers" might find it interesting. Gives some accounts of people who claim to of witnessed ET and such.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up10pg

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm

If people saw a UFO or possibly a being from another world, there would be an immediate cover-up. The military would deny anything and say nothing happened. They would also seize anything they could. The military would claim that all you saw was a weather ballon with a dummey attached. The men in black would pressure you not to talk to anyone if you did see something as well.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
If people saw a UFO or possibly a being from another world, there would be an immediate cover-up. The military would deny anything and say nothing happened. They would also seize anything they could. The military would claim that all you saw was a weather ballon with a dummey attached. The men in black would pressure you not to talk to anyone if you did see something as well.

Shouldn't that be they have, they are and they will. This response is to the fact that they( ET's ) are already here and have been for a long time. It is also for the governments attempt to stop us from knowing about it by surpressing any and all evidence. Just think of the general panic if a ufo really did land in a big city.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

Shouldn't that be they have, they are and they will. This response is to the fact that they( ET's ) are already here and have been for a long time. It is also for the governments attempt to stop us from knowing about it by surpressing any and all evidence. Just think of the general panic if a ufo really did land in a big city.
Sure, I do agree and see your point with what you stated OT!
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

Hey, wouldn't it be interesting if that is what the mayans were talking about for the end time on 12/21/2012

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

Hey, wouldn't it be interesting if that is what the mayans were talking about for the end time on 12/21/2012
That might be a possibilty.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey OT, let me ask you a question. You seem like a person that is into ufology. A huge majority of UFO sitings might be hoaxs, however there is that small percentage that might prove otherwise. Do you think that the majority of UFO sitings that are not hoaxs are other worldly or do you think that they are some top secrect military prototype that we were not meant to see.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:20 pm

I think that in all sincerity that it is a case of both. There does exist the possibility of E.T.'s having been on this planet as long as man himself has been here. It even shows in cave drawings as well as in the bible and the ancient cultures from around the world.

There have been many, including myself, that have seen strange and often unexplainable things in our sky. I seriously believe that by one means or another alien craft from other worlds or dimensions have crashed or been brought down on this planet and the governments of the world have maintained that it is not so in order to study and perhaps gain their knowledge for their own use.

I also believe that it was done as not to create a mass panic among the general population. However with more and more sophisticated equipment being made available to us it is now possible to obtain better and a more clear idea of what we are not supposed to be seeing.

I also tend to believe that if the people of this planet do no get their act together that the powers that be in othr worlds just might consider us to be to dangerous to the stability of the universe to survive. Much as we rid ourselves of insects and unwanted roents they may consider us to be of the same class and eliminate us to.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum