Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just dropping in

5 posters

Go down

just dropping in Empty just dropping in

Post by PaulM Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:09 am

Just stopping in for a quick minute... I'm at work. We've been without power (ice storm) since wed. Jan 28 and still don't have any. I'll be back as soon as possible.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

just dropping in Empty Re: just dropping in

Post by HotParadox Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 pm

PaulM wrote:Just stopping in for a quick minute... I'm at work. We've been without power (ice storm) since wed. Jan 28 and still don't have any. I'll be back as soon as possible.
Sorry to hear that Paul. I hope you're back up soon. Almost nothing worse than a cold house and no lights. Crying or Very sad
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:38 am

HotParadox wrote:
PaulM wrote:Just stopping in for a quick minute... I'm at work. We've been without power (ice storm) since wed. Jan 28 and still don't have any. I'll be back as soon as possible.
Sorry to hear that Paul. I hope you're back up soon. Almost nothing worse than a cold house and no lights. Crying or Very sad

That depends on who you're with and possibly what she or he looks like. Razz hehehehe What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:17 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

That depends on who you're with and possibly what she or he looks like. Razz hehehehe What a Face
Funny you should say that. As soon as I posted it, I figured you'd find a joke in there somewhere! 🐶 You're so transparent, doggieboy. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:11 am

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Funny you should say that. As soon as I posted it, I figured you'd find a joke in there somewhere! 🐶 You're so transparent, doggieboy. Very Happy

Honest, that's all. Not transparent... honest. Which brings be to a question. Women want honest men, right? Then how come when I'm honest all I get is slapped? bounce

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:35 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Honest, that's all. Not transparent... honest. Which brings be to a question. Women want honest men, right? Then how come when I'm honest all I get is slapped? bounce
Women want honest men? Where did you get that notion from?

Is it really being honest when you say to a woman.."do you know what would look really great on you?........................ME!"

Any wonder yoiu get your face slapped!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:40 am

catch-22 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Women want honest men? Where did you get that notion from?

Is it really being honest when you say to a woman.."do you know what would look really great on you?........................ME!"

Any wonder yoiu get your face slapped!

That aint what I ask em. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:36 pm

WOW... what turn in a thread *lol*

Anywho... we got our power back on today at about 1:00pm EST. I've been busy updating my checkbook (been spending money like a drunken sailor) and cleaning the fridge (the food is long gone), checking for busted pipes (none found) and doing dishes.
I'm now having a cup of 'home brewed' decaf coffee and starting to begin to get caught up Smile

We not only had no power, but we had no water. We're on a well and, of course, no electric = no pump --> no water.

Good to be back
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Good to have you back Paul!