Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy sounds like whitney.

3 posters

Go down

Boy sounds like whitney. Empty Boy sounds like whitney.

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Boy sounds like whitney. Empty Re: Boy sounds like whitney.

Post by xshivx Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 am

jesus he sounds amazing xxxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 pm

I mean he sounds like Whitney, sure.

But I would so much more like to see what he could do with his amazing gift, with his own music and his own style.

I would venture to say that with his his incredible voice and it's range and depth he could make it in the industry.

But if all he does is mimic - not even covers, but straight up mimics- he's doomed.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 pm

HotParadox wrote:I mean he sounds like Whitney, sure.

But I would so much more like to see what he could do with his amazing gift, with his own music and his own style.

I would venture to say that with his his incredible voice and it's range and depth he could make it in the industry.

But if all he does is mimic - not even covers, but straight up mimics- he's doomed.

That was exactly what I thought. I'm hoping, for his sake, that they just used that to get his face and name out there and will now show off his own talent rather than his ability to sound like someone else.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:I mean he sounds like Whitney, sure.

That was exactly what I thought. I'm hoping, for his sake, that they just used that to get his face and name out there and will now show off his own talent rather than his ability to sound like someone else.
Yeah, except this is the exposure that will be remembered and an artist's first exposure is important for that reason. It's one reason so many talented American Idol contestants don't make it past that show. And I'm talking the talented winners as well as the talented losers. That AI exposure will more often than not ruin your chances of a strong career because you are forced to mimic-that show doesn't like creative talent. I hope it's not too late for him, but it could be.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum